WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Republicans for the rule of law...

squeezer

Reaction score
Apparently some Republicans are seeing the light...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
LOL he was investigated for 3 years and impeached, and still there was no findings of criminal wrongdoing.

You act as if Trump has rewritten the constitution, or it does not apply to him. Clearly it does, as you have used it to attempt to undo the results of the 2016 election for 3 and a half years.

This sounds just like all the kings I've read about.. Oh wait, the people that investigate and try to overthrow kings just end up dead.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

That's right cuck..............................THE KING!!!!!!

Trump King.jpg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

You are in good company with the other Loser's AKA NEVER TRUMPERS!

Republicans for the Rule of Law is the principal initiative of the conservative, anti-Donald Trump political group Defending Democracy Together, founded by Bill Kristol, Mona Charen, Linda Chavez, Sarah Longwell, and Andy Zwick in 2019.

1589503277636.png

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Its as though you are actually on our team, setting yourself up to be embarrassed time after time after time...

530RL

Reaction score
Looks like another group of Republicans have stuck their head out of the foxhole.

530RL

Reaction score
Sooo you started your own propaganda outfit eh?
Pffft.
What a corndog.

Nope, I work for a living. Don't have any time for that.

But since the Arizona Republican party has stated that you must stand 100% behind Trump or you are not welcome, I did save some money this elections cycle. :)

And as one would expect, a predictable result.....

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Don't have any time for that.
Apparently you do by searching and posting bullshit like this.

But since the Arizona Republican party has stated that you must stand 100% behind Trump or you are not welcome, I did save some money this elections cycle. :)

Sorry corndoggie, I don't open, nor give ANY credence to ANYTHING sporting the one eye symbol.
Nice try homes. Save it for brain dead sheep like you and your other TDS infected zombies .
75f32b236cd496f2551277814fe3f89c.jpg

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score

If the conventional theory of whomever spends the most $$'s wins the Senate seat in question it looks like you will have a new Senator.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 1.36.55 PM.png

wallnutz

Reaction score

So you will be supporting Kelly?

530RL

Reaction score
If the conventional theory of whomever spends the most $$'s wins the Senate seat in question it looks like you will have a new Senator.

View attachment 883993

Yep.

Looks like Trump and his supporters will turn our second Senate seat blue after turning the first one blue in 2018 along with a majority of Arizona's 9 House seats.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Yep.

Looks like Trump and his supporters will turn our second Senate seat blue after turning the first one blue in 2018 along with a majority of Arizona's 9 House seats.
Sorry, McCain and Flake were already the first democrat senators from AZ...

Get ya mustard!!! Get ya mustard!!!!

We got pretzel

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

View attachment 883993
You forgot the rampant voter fraud/rigging and mcsilly taking another dive.
We're on to it though.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Lesson of the day for Squeegee and other libtards:

Today's blacks are often miseducated, which leads to their unemployment, underemployment and other terrible consequences. Who has been running America's schools for decades now? (Hint: Not the right.) But that doesn't cause violence. Black murderers and rapists are the only people in America told that no matter what they did, they are not responsible for it. America is. And the people telling them that are all on the left.

Why does the left do this?

First, because, as opposed to liberals, the left — everywhere in the world — hates America. And why does the left hate America? Because it is a living refutation of left-wing ideology. America is the most successful country while also being the most capitalist, most religious and most nationality-affirming of all the industrialized democracies.

The left-wing mantra of "America is racist" has little to do with caring for blacks; rather, it is indispensable to bringing America down.

Second, without a lopsided black vote for the left-wing party, the Democrats, no Democrat could get elected to national office. It is therefore imperative to repeat as often and as vociferously as possible how anti-black America is. The angrier a black person is at America, the more likely he or she is to vote Democrat. Some years ago, after talking to listeners of every race on my radio show for decades, I came up with this riddle:

"What do you call a happy black person?"

Answer: "A Republican."

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Lincoln Project.
Bullshit propaganda PAC founded by never trump haters George Conway, Rick Wilson, Steve Schmidt, Jennifer Horn and John Weaver.
You may think your so fucking smart and can slip garbage like this under the wire, but rest assured, I'll be here to bitch slap and expose your ass son.
Nice try, again.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Although Trump‘s staff stated he was just kidding, Trump himself said “I don’t kid”.......

That is the difference.... I do not need Trump's Staff or ANYONE to tell me how to interpret what I saw, and what I heard ...... You can listen to Trump staffers if you like, and take "things" out of context until the cows come home.....that is your choice, not mine........I prefer to think for myself and avoid the Liberal/Anit-Trumper "white noise".

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Oh looky what have here. Your beloved fuckstick Trump haters are supporting demoncraps.
So this is the "conservativism" you support?
You son, are an ate the fuck up fraud just like these fags that put this propaganda shit PAC together. Pffft. Globalist twat.
yy.gif

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Guys, you are trying to reason with cuck bois that invented rhe backyard game called it "cornhole" and think it's an XXXTREME sport..... Just sayin'

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Looks like another group of Republicans have stuck their head out of the foxhole.

Hey Pink, here's an interesting article on your neocon bendover brothers.
Supporting demoncraps like you do.
Fucking no credibility fraud. Pffft.
wilson krystal.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hey Pink, here's an interesting article on your neocon bendover brothers.
Supporting demoncraps like you do.
Fucking no credibility fraud. Pffft.
View attachment 898442

I can see this round table of pole smokers sitting around and telling each other how smart they are.............................will they continue to get their asses kicked in elections!!! 🤣

ir·rel·e·vant

adjective

1. not connected with or relevant to something

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So what is your solution to all of Trumps shortcomings? That...... I cant remember how to wipe my ass now, but I did manage to fuck over the American people for 47 yrs. Now my cheese is slipping off my cracker, and that bitch Nancy is making me hide in my basement so I don't look like an idiot, and blow the November election, Biden?........ Or how about that.... Gee doesn't everyone keep $1000 worth of Ice Cream in their $15000 refrigerator ? Aw gee, I wonder how I got so wealthy? I'm worth well over $120 million, and the only job I've ever had is fucking the American people right in front of their easily manipulated ice cream faces, Nancy?........ Face it, there's no one in your shit show of clowns remotely qualified to run anything! You pasture with deceptive thieves who plot in the backrooms because they have nothing legitimate to bring to the table. They are nothing more than master manipulators who prey on the small minded. If not for this manufactured "Pandemic", Trump would be unstoppable and you all know it. You're desperate, and the lessons of the past (Hillary's loss), still serve as a reminder that the good people of the United States will not be manipulated into believing your Biden, Pelosi, Obama, Soros version of a twisted Marxist Utopia, all at the cost of our freedoms and the American middle class.

8F25DCAC-84EB-4E37-8611-004780F8B354.gif

530RL

Reaction score
So what is your solution to all of Trumps shortcomings? That...... I cant remember how to wipe my ass now, but I did manage to fuck over the American people for 47 yrs. Now my cheese is slipping off my cracker, and that bitch Nancy is making me hide in my basement so I don't look like an idiot, and blow the November election, Biden?........ Or how about that.... Gee doesn't everyone keep $1000 worth of Ice Cream in their $15000 refrigerator ? Aw gee, I wonder how I got so wealthy? I'm worth well over $120 million, and the only job I've ever had is fucking the American people right in front of their easily manipulated ice cream faces, Nancy?........ Face it, there's no one in your shit show of clowns remotely qualified to run anything! You pasture with deceptive thieves who plot in the backrooms because they have nothing legitimate to bring to the table. They are nothing more than master manipulators who prey on the small minded. If not for this manufactured "Pandemic", Trump would be unstoppable and you all know it. You're desperate, and the lessons of the past (Hillary's loss), still serve as a reminder that the good people of the United States will not be manipulated into believing your Biden, Pelosi, Obama, Soros version of a twisted Marxist Utopia, all at the cost of our freedoms and the American middle class.

As a conservative I did not vote for HRC or Obama and am not aware of what Soros was running for? I don't live in Ca so I didn't voter for Pelosi either.

I hate big government and don't believe that government is the solution, that is why I oppose Trump. Pretty simple actually.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I hate big government and don't believe that government is the solution, that is why I oppose Trump. Pretty simple actually.

Yea, yea, we get it, you wish you didn't have to travel all the way to China to check in on your slave labor.

All you Chamber of Commerce RINO's are the same................................two-faced whores.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
As a conservative I did not vote for HRC or Obama and am not aware of what Soros was running for? I don't live in Ca so I didn't voter for Pelosi either.

A man w/o a party....a man w/o a candidate. So I guess you believe this gives you the "green light" to bitch and complain about everyone else's decisions.

1594675806459.gif

You can never win sitting on the sidelines......... those spots are reserved for Losers.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Hahaha, the party left you?!?!? A Hahahaha

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Yeah, now you donate to "conservatives" like these shit stains.
2204.jpg
wilson krystal.jpg

You're a fraud and everbody knows it son.
As a conservative I did not vote for HRC or Obama
Quit fucking lying Pink.
tumblr_4df2e6d275611ab5ca69d25e042f9ff5_b1a05e45_500.gif

530RL

Reaction score
Yeah, now you donate to "conservatives" like these shit stains.
View attachment 898537 View attachment 898536
You're a fraud and everbody knows it son.
Quit fucking lying Pink.
View attachment 898538

You Trumplicans in Arizona have already handed one Senate seat and two House seats to the Democrats with your demand for 100% subservience to Trump.

The question remains; will you hand the other Senate seat and the entire slate of electors to the Democrats also?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
The question remains; will you hand the other Senate seat and the entire slate of electors to the Democrats also?

No, the real "at home" question is: Are you going to continue sitting on your ass with your endless "ridiculing" while your state turns Blue?
True Conservative are fighters and we are trying to do the best with the cards we are dealt! .....What say you?....Are you gonna fold em' and continue playing Soros' hand?

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
No, the real "at home" question is: Are you going to continue sitting on your ass with your endless "ridiculing" while your state turns Blue?
True Conservative are fighters and we are trying to do the best with the cards we are dealt! .....What say you?....You gonna fold em'?

I’m writing checks backing conservatives and working with conservative organizations to take the Republican party back from those who have hijacked it with greater spending, larger government, anti-capitalist policies, larger deficits and the belief that government is the solution. And I will continue that fight.

I’m fighting for a conservative America embracing capitalism and the rule of law; not a Trump America. What say you? Would you like to be a conservative again or are you going to continue down your path of government, as long as it is a Trump Government, is the solution?

Sandlord

Reaction score
I’m writing checks backing conservatives and working with conservative organizations to take the Republican party back from those who have hijacked it with greater spending, larger government, anti-capitalist policies, larger deficits and the belief that government is the solution. And I will continue that fight.

I’m fighting for a conservative America embracing capitalism and the rule of law; not a Trump America. What say you? Would you like to be a conservative again or are you going to continue down your path of government, as long as it is a Trump Government, is the solution?

who are these candidates?