WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Retirement

Beautiful Noise

Reaction score
Well today 2/7 was my Final Day after alittle over 45 yrs with ATT in which the last 44 yrs have been Spent as a Lineman I finally decide to hang up my Climbers and Body Belt and Retire :D Now on to the next chapter of my Life BUT first things first Waxing the Boat and getting ready for the long summer trips to the River without having to come home on Sundays :D:D

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Congrats Steve. Now go get that beach cruiser polished up and hit the boardwalk.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Congratulations!! Hope to see you on the river soon!

EPL

Reaction score
Congratulations on your retirement !! I retiired 15 years ago and love everyday of it !!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Congratulations
500_F_156557440_7HMCPSCLW7vrHBPIjJe4FcZHaF8OTIHR.jpg

E4L

Reaction score
Congratulations I have 4 years left I can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well today 2/7 was my Final Day after alittle over 45 yrs with ATT in which the last 44 yrs have been Spent as a Lineman I finally decide to hang up my Climbers and Body Belt and Retire :D Now on to the next chapter of my Life BUT first things first Waxing the Boat and getting ready for the long summer trips to the River without having to come home on Sundays :D:D

Damn! Not gonna ask how old you are.
I’m retiring in two years with 33 years and I thought that was like eternity.

rrrr

Reaction score

Enjoy it, brutha. Keep the Beautiful Noise shiny.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score

Congratulations, welcome to the Club.
Keep moving around, or the beer belly will grow

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Congratulations!!!! 45 years with one company is just about unheard of these days. Enjoy your new life where every day is Saturday :D

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Congratulations, I just turned 43 years with the same company on the 7th of last month. I turn 64 in August and seeing how much longer I want to go. My owner says leave when you want we are the same age. But good for you enjoy you’re time I understand what’s it’s like to work for the same place all those years.

Backlash

Reaction score
Dibs on the passenger seat for the Saturday morning wake-up calls! :D

We also plan on being out there as much as possible this summer! See you in a few months! ;)

Reactions: DWC

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Congrats. 45 years is a long time. I have 38 years in. Had a lunch meeting with my boss today. He offered me more $$$ if I stay 5 more years. Told him I only had 2 years left, if I make it that long. :)

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Welcome to endless Saturdays...so I’m told. I still have keep track of each day. Lol. Congratulations!

rush1

Reaction score
Congratulations I thought I was good at 34 years where I work but you got me beat by 10 years ! Enjoy

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score

Good for you Steve. :cool:
Enjoy your retirement.
I retired in 2017.
I will celebrate 70 years of life on March 7. There were times I did not think I would make it.
I hope I can hang on.:D

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
That’s very impressive, congrats! I’m currently at 37 years so can relate a little bit. Enjoy your retirement!

73mandella

Reaction score

Congrats. My friend from high school retired last year. I think he started with ATT in the early 70's. He has 3 sons working there.

buck35

Reaction score
Congratulations! Epic career and you are still around to enjoy retired life. Well done sir.:cool:

HighVoltage329

Reaction score
Congrats, You deserve it...I'm getting close. Love the thought of not having to be back for work on Monday morning.