WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Retractable Ratchet Straps

Pinball

Reaction score
We have a 2007 Extreme boat trailer, and I believe they used to offer retractable straps to secure the rear of the boat. I don't see any info on their web page, and calling them they
have a message that there is no retail parts or sales calls taken. Does anyone have a source for a strap that works? Attaching a photo of the bracket.

Thanks.

trailer_brkt.jpg

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Not sure why they wouldn’t take calls but If you’re in SoCal I would try going by extreme. They have a pretty big parts Dept.

Pinball

Reaction score
Thanks guys . . . guess I had it in my head the ones from Extreme were somehow "special", lol. I never saw what they looked like. I'll grab a pair of one of these.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Not sure why they wouldn’t take calls but If you’re in SoCal I would try going by extreme. They have a pretty big parts Dept.

They are just boat buckles... good luck EVER getting them to answer a call.

northpoint jack

Reaction score
We have a 2007 Extreme boat trailer, and I believe they used to offer retractable straps to secure the rear of the boat. I don't see any info on their web page, and calling them they
have a message that there is no retail parts or sales calls taken. Does anyone have a source for a strap that works? Attaching a photo of the bracket.

Thanks.

View attachment 1001941
You can get retractable straps at Adrenaline trailer, West Marine or probably any other marine retail store. As far as Extreme trailer goes, they do not answer their phone, return a call, or respond back to a visit in person. Even the dealers have a hard time reaching them. As a consumer, it is impossible. What a shame. At one time it was a great company to deal with. The product is not near what it used to be and you are completely on your own if something isn't right.