WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rice road dumb ass

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
62ECC458-5011-4D37-98C2-5ADBB8E29939.jpeg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Bout 10 miles west of Vidal, its buried and he’s standing there in his turbin on his cell phone. I went through the desert in my truck, people in cars and rvs and other semis are not going to be so lucky.

Springfield

Reaction score
This is frequent it seems. GPS giving bad direction from the junction my guess. Lucky you got around it, could be hours for others.

PlanB

Reaction score
We had this happen to us a few years ago and CHP showed up and made it worse by blocking the area behind the rig where cars were able to squeeze through. Luckily my wife drives an AWD SUV and we took a little trail and made it around. A lot of cars were getting stuck.

TCHB

Reaction score
My wife And have seen horrible accidents on Rice Road. My wife helped care for these accidents victims 3 times and it was not good. Yes my wife is a retired critical care nurse. After the last accident we said no more Rice Rd. It has been 10 years now and have not missed the high speed race and blind passing.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Trucks don’t pull out to pass in the left lane anymore , because they never leave it ! Just got back from Flagstaff , you have to serpentine around all the trucks . No enforcement either .

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
You want real fun go up the Indio grade. The damn trucks will pull out into the left lane a quarter mile before they get to the truck they are trying to pass and then its a turtle race for the two trucks. I swear they are on the radio with each other calling out fast drivers to block just for fun. CHP needs to make the Indio grade right-lane only for trucks. I don't care if they are loaded or empty, single file until the top.

2Driver

Reaction score
This ass- clown is unloading cars and delivering vehicles in the middle of a 4-lane Scottsdale rd which is 50 mph .

He‘s driving on the wrong side of the road and winging u turns across all 4 lanes wtf
2BED4DC6-83E8-4952-9951-47116AC059F6.jpeg

Last edited:

grumpy88

Reaction score
I have seen it too on rice road . Gps is not always a friend

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
”Matts Off Road Recovery” would clear that in 30 minutes.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Seems like a ton of newbie commercial truck drivers out there. Fucks are all over the road while on their phones too.
Plus their incredible trash thrown out and the piss jugs. Check out 40 west on ramp at 95.Hazardous waste.

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Plus their incredible trash thrown out and the piss jugs. Check out 40 west on ramp at 95
Check out the entire length of the 40 on both sides, pigs. Friend works for a towing company, they towed in a truck from a team of three drivers, hole cut in the floor so they could drop deuces and not stop. Entire undercarriage of the truck was blasted with shit.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Check out the entire length of the 40 on both sides, pigs. Friend works for a towing company, they towed in a truck from a team of three drivers, hole cut in the floor so they could drop deuces and not stop. Entire undercarriage of the truck was blasted with shit.

Tow truck drivers should refuse to go anywhere near that mess. Not sure if Driveshafts need disconnect these days for tow?
Sell the drivers a wrench & send them under that shit box.

77charger

Reaction score
You want real fun go up the Indio grade. The damn trucks will pull out into the left lane a quarter mile before they get to the truck they are trying to pass and then its a turtle race for the two trucks. I swear they are on the radio with each other calling out fast drivers to block just for fun. CHP needs to make the Indio grade right-lane only for trucks. I don't care if they are loaded or empty, single file until the top.
I drive it often when i go to ca for work and i swear they see you a 1/2 mile back single car know theres enough time for you to fly by and they can ,erge over but NO they wait til your 100 yards out then suddenly pull over to begin the pedro vs pepe 5 mile drag race.Worst is when i have a car in front of me climbing the hill and a truck uses turn signal and asshole in front slows down waves them to get over and fuck your stuck for another 5 mile showdown! I use to give trucks space to lane change but not anymore.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Steering wheel holders.....these so called schools just pump them out with minimal skills/knowledge.
You can only learn so much in school, the bigger problem is large carriers that will make someone a “certified driver trainer” with only six months experience. All you get is two drivers that don’t know shit learning bad habits from each other.😡

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I drive it often when i go to ca for work and i swear they see you a 1/2 mile back single car know theres enough time for you to fly by and they can ,erge over but NO they wait til your 100 yards out then suddenly pull over to begin the pedro vs pepe 5 mile drag race.Worst is when i have a car in front of me climbing the hill and a truck uses turn signal and asshole in front slows down waves them to get over and fuck your stuck for another 5 mile showdown! I use to give trucks space to lane change but not anymore.

Totally agree. I find that if I come up behind them in the right lane and then make a quick move to pass around them, they are less likely (but still do) pull out and block, rather than if I am coming up fast in the left lane and they can see me coming better.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Totally agree. I find that if I come up behind them in the right lane and then make a quick move to pass around them, they are less likely (but still do) pull out and block, rather than if I am coming up fast in the left lane and they can see me coming better.
If they pull out too early, I just pass them on the right and pull back into the left lane in front of them. It's totally safe because they pulled out so early.:rolleyes:

havasuhusker

Reaction score
You can only learn so much in school, the bigger problem is large carriers that will make someone a “certified driver trainer” with only six months experience. All you get is two drivers that don’t know shit learning bad habits from each other.😡

Excellent point!

77charger

Reaction score
It’s worse in ca I go from Peoria to south oc twice a month in az the trucks are cruising at 70 passing st 75. Once I cross the river into ca it’s 60 and 62 to pass. Az they pass within a mile ca i fuckin swear it takes 5 miles cause they gotta pass the next truck in line too.

why ca speed limit sucks and that’s the result I see.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Just another testament for all to keep on to the ehrenberg route.. the road is a mess.. keep on trucking y'all to the state line.😉😉🤣

stonehenge

Reaction score
Not the biggest fan of automation in commercial trucking, however it is coming, (kinda already here actually)

Will be interesting to see how a truly 100% automated commercial truck will be in regards to many of the concerns voiced in this thread.

We often ponder "would a computer pull out in front of us like that jack-off just did?" or would it just stay the course, safely, not wasting fuel, risking human life just to slowly pass one truck.

Again, I'm not the biggest proponent of automation, just saying is all.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Not the biggest fan of automation in commercial trucking, however it is coming, (kinda already here actually)

Will be interesting to see how a truly 100% automated commercial truck will be in regards to many of the concerns voiced in this thread.

We often ponder "would a computer pull out in front of us like that jack-off just did?" or would it just stay the course, safely, not wasting fuel, risking human life just to slowly pass one truck.

Again, I'm not the biggest proponent of automation, just saying is all.
Automation and safety systems are the reason they pull out a half a mile ahead of the truck they intend to pass.

yard dog

Reaction score
Swift- sure wished I finished training!
New laws r coming in February 7 2022, FMCSA is making all driver trainers register and met the requirements to train the new drivers and the drivers have to met new training requirements a for CDL . So steps are being put in place that new drivers are being trained before they go in a truck by them self.

Last edited:

beerrun

Reaction score
This ass- clown is unloading cars and delivering vehicles in the middle of a 4-lane Scottsdale rd which is 50 mph .

He‘s driving on the wrong side of the road and winging u turns across all 4 lanes wtf View attachment 1040922
Where would you want him to park and unload? Its not always the best situation for trucks but you do what it takes

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Where would you want him to park and unload? Its not always the best situation for trucks but you do what it takes

And perfectly legal. Remember that commercial registration you/we pay? That's included.

Dan'l

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
New laws r coming in February 7 2022, FMCSA is making all driver trainers register and met the requirements to train the new drivers and the drivers have to met new training requirements a for CDL . So steps are being put in place that new drivers are being trained before they go in a truck by them self.
I am happy to see that they are doing something, but I don’t have a lot of faith in the process if FMCSA is administering it. 😳

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Will it keep them out of the left lane ??