RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
286056917_5326274924074365_3061121601933276245_n.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
A dollar bought more back in 2001.

Based strictly on the premise of inflation, that Bbl of oil today should cost $260 a barrel if gas is $8
Both units should cost double, not just the gas.

But as I’ve said before, less than half of that barrel of oil actually gets made into gasoline.
Pump prices are the only metric anyone ever sees, even though the oil goes through refineries, wholesalers, distribution, and god knows what else before it hits the gas pump…taxed every step of the way of course.

The dollar that buys less today is the consumer dollar, and it’s by design.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Squeezing Lemmings to make Lemonade

LazyLavey

Reaction score
For several years I've always wondered why there Seems to no even correlation b/t barrel of oil cost fluctuation and effect of retail prices...

BUT... on another note...

riddle me this....

During a debate with Bernie and Lindsey, Lindsey criticized the WH for gas prices and inflation....

Bernie responed with big oil just reported multi billion $$ for the first quarter

That comment silenced Lindsey...

In my feeble mind I too would have to ask... Ya.. big oil huge profits and gas prices.. are they related?

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Today in Kingman. I almost shit til I saw the sign workers. But probably be true next month
E3F7A72E-43CB-41CF-A162-C583D065F936.jpeg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
For several years I've always wondered why there Seems to no even correlation b/t barrel of oil cost fluctuation and effect of retail prices...

BUT... on another note...

riddle me this....

During a debate with Bernie and Lindsey, Lindsey criticized the WH for gas prices and inflation....

Bernie responed with big oil just reported multi billion $$ for the first quarter

That comment silenced Lindsey...

In my feeble mind I too would have to ask... Ya.. big oil huge profits and gas prices.. are they related?

Are those Net profits? Are they confusing gross revenue with profits? I just ask cause I don't believe shit from the media and even less from the WH.

Also, every step of the production and distribution ladder has to try to anticipate where prices are going and when oil speculators just keep saying up up up.... each level has to price accordingly.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Are those Net profits? Are they confusing gross revenue with profits? I just ask cause I don't believe shit from the media and even less from the WH.

Also, every step of the production and distribution ladder has to try to anticipate where prices are going and when oil speculators just keep saying up up up.... each level has to price accordingly.
Of course Bernie gave no further details nor did Lindsey even try to counter the comment or elaborate... The concern is folks will see this and take it on face value which looks bad for big oil and the right...

Most people will see tis and not bother to research the facts for an explanation.. The WH repubs have got to strike back and contradict with facts

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Back after 9/11 a barrel of crude Oil jumped to 130 a barrel and gas was at 4 bucks , now crude is at 130 a barrel again and gas is almost 8 bucks ??

The lowest average price today was in Georgia at $4.49 a gallon.
Anything more than that anywhere has nothing to do with “big oil”.

So it’s still high, but more or less in line with the previous high crude price relation.

So what’s different about Georgia and California?
Lol, it ain’t oil companies. Yeah, they ARE cash banking with an uncertain future with numb nuts running the country and vilifying everything and everybody not gay black or a green energy climate nazi, but they are not responsible for any cost over that $4.49.
I read that Biden just released another 45 million Bbls from strategic reserve.
I don’t think he knows what “strategic” means?

JJ McClure

Reaction score
The lowest average price today was in Georgia at $4.49 a gallon.
Anything more than that anywhere has nothing to do with “big oil”.

So it’s still high, but more or less in line with the previous high crude price relation.

So what’s different about Georgia and California?
Lol, it ain’t oil companies. Yeah, they ARE cash banking with an uncertain future with numb nuts running the country and vilifying everything and everybody not gay black or a green energy climate nazi, but they are not responsible for any cost over that $4.49.
I read that Biden just released another 45 million Bbls from strategic reserve.
I don’t think he knows what “strategic” means?
45 million barrels? So that’s what, 2 1/2 days of US usage? I can confirm he does not know the definition of strategic.... there can’t be much oil left in our strategic reserves.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
45 million barrels? So that’s what, 2 1/2 days of US usage? I can confirm he does not know the definition of strategic.... there can’t be much oil left in our strategic reserves.
Well he ain't doing it to battle pricing he's doing it to deplete the reserves if he can.

Oil companies are producing and exporting a lot to mexico right now. They are going to make as much money as they can since they see major pushes for green new deal.

Wedgy

Reaction score
John Kerry marries rich women for money. Fine. Leave us TF alone, Lurch. Nitwit. None of the idiots understand math apparently.
Or maybe they do and it's all about how the money adds up and they just don't care.

Granholm as Energy Secretary is as much a joke as Mayor Pete is as Secretary of Transportation. The only miles of transportation Mayor Pete has personally experienced are measured in inches.
The Biden Administration is The Mob and Reno 911 put together on steroids. But the Mob is more efficient, and Reno 911 are better Cops.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-agenda-led-electric-car-investors-insiders/

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I hope everyone sees that electric cars for the masses is decades away. The climate nuts hate nuclear and we aren’t building more clean coal...sooo

Wedgy

Reaction score
These people live in an alternate Raiinbow Moonbeam and Unicorn fart reality.

Math told us that already, but these idiots are hell bent stuck on stupid. KMA

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
John Kerry marries rich women for money. Fine. Leave us TF alone, Lurch. Nitwit. None of the idiots understand math apparently.
Or maybe they do and it's all about how the money adds up and they just don't care.

Granholm as Energy Secretary is as much a joke as Mayor Pete is as Secretary of Transportation. The only miles of transportation Mayor Pete has personally experienced are measured in inches.
The Biden Administration is The Mob and Reno 911 put together on steroids. But the Mob is more efficient, and Reno 911 are better Cops.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-agenda-led-electric-car-investors-insiders/
LOL, you mean miles of travel in the Hershey Highway...

76sanger

Reaction score
Ya how messed up is that. That oil is not, or I should say should not be touched. That is for mostly military or if we get attacked and need oil.
Here we are sitting on some of the largest oil fields in the world and this moron and his "GREEN AGENDA RELIGION" administration absolutely will not open up drilling to help take care of the american people. That is the President's (and I use that very gingerly) first obligation, to take care of "WE THE PEOPLE OF THE USA" first.

xlint89

Reaction score
Ya how messed up is that. That oil is not, or I should say should not be touched. That is for mostly military or if we get attacked and need oil.
Here we are sitting on some of the largest oil fields in the world and this moron and his "GREEN AGENDA RELIGION" administration absolutely will not open up drilling to help take care of the american people. That is the President's (and I use that very gingerly) first obligation, to take care of "WE THE PEOPLE OF THE USA" first.
But he promised that little girl on the campaign trail he was going to do away with fossil fuels.

And his cronies that bought elec vehicle stocks would be mad if he did open up our oil supplies.