WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Riding My Motorcycle

HavasuHaulin

Reaction score
So I was out on a ride last night and as I was getting close to Anaheim and there was so much traffic i had to do some lane splitting, well out of nowhere this asshole hits me with his mirror which pushes me into a couple of other cars mirrors, I stopped a chp down the road and told him there was an RD SUX sticker in the window, damn Fockers need to learn how to drive. :blah:

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I've been riding motorcycles my whole life, but I'm even guilty for not seeing them all the time in traffic. Glad you're ok...

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
So I was out on a ride last night and as I was getting close to Anaheim and there was so much traffic i had to do some lane splitting, well out of nowhere this asshole hits me with his mirror which pushes me into a couple of other cars mirrors, I stopped a chp down the road and told him there was an RD SUX sticker in the window, damn Fockers need to learn how to drive. :blah:

Good material:thumbsup

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I've been riding motorcycles my whole life, but I'm even guilty for not seeing them all the time in traffic. Glad you're ok...

C-mon Dan, keep up with the comedy around here. I can't believe a longtimer here like you missed it;)

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
C-mon Dan, keep up with the comedy around here. I can't believe a longtimer here like you missed it;)

Damn! I must be getting old.. Hard to keep up. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2