WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RIP AzGeo George

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
With deep sadness in my heart my friend George E Shilala Jr Passed away this morning with his wife Kathleen at his side.

Kathleen would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and well wishes during these difficult times.

The only way I can cope with this right now is to think that God needed somebody to rig a flat bottom.

Rest in peace my friend you will truly be missed.

33CDD37B-70F9-46AB-8189-D9F59E09E663.jpeg

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Way too fast!

Selfishly I'm bummed that you can't help me in my next project. I'm great full that you were able to help me with my last one though.

You're words will stay with me, I know how you blueprint a runner bottom with 3° of rocker.

Maybe we can get your old truck running, or finish a boat for you.

I'll miss just knowing your around the corner of I needed you. Take it easy big guy! Ski the glass, get the flat to take a set and enjoy a cocktail!

Screenshot_20210605-104459.png

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Fuck.

One of the most intelligent guys I never had the pleasure to meet, AzGeo was an incredible person. Multi talented, and inventive to the core. I had a great many conversations with him on RDP and on a few phone calls.

Meeting George was on the top of my to do list, wish I had tried harder to coordinate with him. Time eventually gets us all.

RIP George. Like others said, God must have needed to rig a new raceboat.

😢

rrrr

Reaction score
Rest easy, George.

Judging from the posts in this and the other thread, George left a legacy that few attain. There aren't many people that will take the time to share their knowledge gained over a lifetime. That he did is the finest epitaph a person can aspire to.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...And Poof...just like that the physical George will move on...But the knowledge he shared and his spirit and soul I’m sure I will remain for decades... i’ve always wondered how this works... when a person of his caliber goes to the next level are they actually able to observe from somewhere out there all of his old buddies sitting round telling stories about them???...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
...And Poof...just like that the physical George will move on...But the knowledge he shared and his spirit and soul I’m sure I will remain for decades... i’ve always wondered how this works... when a person of his caliber goes to the next level are they actually able to observe from somewhere out there all of his old buddies sitting round telling stories about them???...
In one way or another, guys like George do "live on". Do they see us telling stories? Maybe. Are they somehow around when someone shares knowledge that he shared with others? I think so.

I know that friends of mine, who have passed, are the ones I hear loudest laughing in my head when I do something stupid. In many cultures, the spirit, or soul, is alive as long as someone remembers them. A way for the mortals to live on beyond their shell...

Rest in peace George. May your waters be calmer, and the tank full 😢