WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RIP Biden’s Vaccine Mandate

Sandlord

Reaction score
1B9BD9FB-97F1-446A-9F8E-F46BC169E8F1.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
How many fully vaccinated passengers and crew of 3000 have tested positive or sick with Covid so far? I will tell you 10 (Ten).
Possibly will not be serious or deaths because of vaccination. Sorry Regor thought this “ Imbecile“ would throw my 2 cents in Here.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How many fully vaccinated passengers and crew of 3000 have tested positive or sick with Covid so far? I will tell you 10 (Ten).
Possibly will not be serious or deaths because of vaccination. Sorry Regor thought this “ Imbecile“ would throw my 2 cents in Here.

I wonder why they’re even testing for Covid if everyone’s been “vaccinated?”

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I wonder why they’re even testing for Covid if everyone’s been “vaccinated?”
Can’t help you there Roger. About year from now you will figure it out on your own. On the other hand smart as you have been and the leadership you have shown in previous years and issues around here not much doubt this forum just good times and sport in your spare time. All good here i will just stick with us ”imbeciles“ and “sheep” millions of us “imbeciles” and “ Sheep”. :)
Also,I do not give shit who gets the shot or not. I got it,all 3 and damn glad to get it.I firmly believe underlying previous bad health history taking out Covid patients. No matter that stuff does not get discussed around here. Be careful Regor,not always good listening to people that agree with everything you say or laugh at everything you say.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Can’t help you there Roger. About year from now you will figure it out on your own. On the other hand smart as you have been and the leadership you have shown in previous years and issues around here not much doubt this forum just good times and sport in your spare time. All good here i will just stick with us ”imbeciles“ and “sheep” millions of us “imbeciles” and “ Sheep”. :)
Also,I do not give shit who gets the shot or not. I got it,all 3 and damn glad to get it.I firmly believe underlying previous bad health history taking out Covid patients. No matter that stuff does not get discussed around here. Be careful Regor,not always good listening to people that agree with everything you say or laugh at everything you say.

As I’ve said NUMEROUS times Sweep, I think you were a candidate for the jab. 80% of the others, no.

BTW, I appreciate you referring to it as a shot, because it’s no vaccine.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Huge New Study Shows Zero COVID Deaths Among Healthy German Kids​

MONDAY, DEC 06, 2021 - 03:30 AM
Authored by Alex Berenson via 'Unreported Truths' substack,
The findings, in a nutshell: if you let your healthy child or teenager receive the mRNA Covid vaccine, you are insane...

German physician-scientists reported Monday that not a single healthy child between the ages of 5 and 18 died of Covid in Germany in the first 15 months of the epidemic.

Ghit

Reaction score
Two words, diamond princess. At the height of concern with no general hygiene measures taking place only 712 confirmed cases and 7-14 deaths(they don't even know how many deaths!) as it is said virus' evolve to be more contagious less lethal. Two years later we got another outbreak on a ship where extreme hygiene measures are being observed. Mandates do not stop the shit, that's the point period.

You're sheep because you bought into the narrative that every life needs to be saved when in fact that effort is futile. So why punish the healthy for the ones who didn't care for their bodies or simply the ones fate decided would be the genetic unfortunates? We shouldn't! We haven't even broached the topic of banning alternative therapies merely being discussed!

Getting over a covid or two(can you even get it twice after natural immunity???) isn't going to be a problem for most people. Hell it has even been studied showing high numbers of covid hospital admissions were not necessary. The news literally scared people into believing they were far more sick than their need for a hospital bed, and greed kept them in that bed.

Shutting down the economy and fucking up kids for life then mandating a non-cure because 68 year olds who ate fast food with a milk shake five times a week for twenty years and now suffer from type 2 diabetes is absolutely fucking stupid. Your moral authority no longer exists, the sheep are the ONLY ONES keeping this going for their owners.

Millions upon millions of sheep.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Two words, diamond princess. At the height of concern with no general hygiene measures taking place only 712 confirmed cases and 7-14 deaths(they don't even know how many deaths!) as it is said virus' evolve to be more contagious less lethal. Two years later we got another outbreak on a ship where extreme hygiene measures are being observed. Mandates do not stop the shit, that's the point period.

You're sheep because you bought into the narrative that every life needs to be saved when in fact that effort is futile. So why punish the healthy for the ones who didn't care for their bodies or simply the ones fate decided would be the genetic unfortunates? We shouldn't! We haven't even broached the topic of banning alternative therapies merely being discussed!

Getting over a covid or two(can you even get it twice after natural immunity???) isn't going to be a problem for most people. Hell it has even been studied showing high numbers of covid hospital admissions were not necessary. The news literally scared people into believing they were far more sick than their need for a hospital bed, and greed kept them in that bed.

Shutting down the economy and fucking up kids for life then mandating a non-cure because 68 year olds who ate fast food with a milk shake five times a week for twenty years and now suffer from type 2 diabetes is absolutely fucking stupid. Your moral authority no longer exists, the sheep are the ONLY ONES keeping this going for their owners.

Millions upon millions of sheep.

WTF Roger, you gonna have a ruff couple years down here. You gotta get Gmac,Jen,& the others back over here asap.
:)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
FORUM :
A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

propcheck

Reaction score
If memory serves it has been abundantly clear From Regor and most others here in the dungeon past that the elderly and medically fragile can benefit from the vaccine. There is no negative perception there.

As for those outside that group they need to make an informed personal medical decision based on individual circumstances. I.E. A close loved one whom you care for falls into one of the above listed groups. There is no negative perception there.

the generalized label of sheep 🐑 is reserved for the masses who do it because they are told, and for no other valid reason. This is the group that earned the negative view.

as for things that don’t get discussed around here how about this one with these “vaccines” you cannot obtain immunity🤔

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Imbeciles? Really?
You truly believe 2990 passengers had deer in the headlights syndrome?
How about them knowing the risks(you sign an acknowledgment) and doing what many people want which is living life and accepting that risk.
I just did a cruise and lived to tell about it.
That is hilarious on so many levels....an entire cruise ship full of imbeciles looking around in wonder, "How did this happen"?????

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Over the years this forum has produced hundreds of threads,posts,& content. Suddenly 2 years ago we hit with this weaponized Pandemic. Next up was a Fraudulent Presidential election. The division here incredible and I believe the definition of FORUM lost.Most subjects we talk about are nowhere near being right in the room with us as this weaponized Pandemic. Being older than just about all of you (77) the CONSTANT reference of Sheep,Imbecile is total insult. Coming up with a vaccine,shot,jab,whatever you want call it has been incredible effort from the people capable of developing that shot. They are not Imbeciles or sheep.The people that no longer post here are not Imbeciles or sheep.

HBCraig

Reaction score
WTF Roger, you gonna have a ruff couple years down here. You gotta get Gmac,Jen,& the others back over here asap.
:)
Seriously, where have these dudes been? In typical lib fashion they spew a ton of nonsense and go into hiding.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Seriously, where have these dudes been? In typical lib fashion they spew a ton of nonsense and go into hiding.
Awhile back,2months or so. The entire RDP site hacked,interfered with etc. Totally interrupted logging into RDP for hours & days at a time. Seems this was a collective effort of a group of members putting their frustrations of a failed Brandon Presidency into the wrong solution. All this at great expense & time involved for RD personally. Apparently no choice to a mass banning. Sometimes amazed RD keeps it going. P&G should be a pay site and let it roll with reasonable moderatin.

Ghit

Reaction score
FORUM :
A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
You're actually in my top ten list of all time favorite posters. I'm foruming properly, all I'm trying to do is share my views that mandates are worthless. I also wasn't speaking specifically to you, only the sheep.

Virology and immunology types said from the beginning this thing would peter out in a couple years and possibly become seasonal. Looks like that's what's happening. Delta turned out to be all hype, omicron will turn out to be all hype, and this fecal folly only ends when the sheep stop treating it like airborne ebola.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You're actually in my top ten list of all time favorite posters. I'm foruming properly, all I'm trying to do is share my views that mandates are worthless. I also wasn't speaking specifically to you, only the sheep.

Virology and immunology types said from the beginning this thing would peter out in a couple years and possibly become seasonal. Looks like that's what's happening. Delta turned out to be all hype, omicron will turn out to be all hype, and this fecal folly only ends when the sheep stop treating it like airborne ebola.
👍

HotRod82

Reaction score
Imbeciles? Really?
You truly believe 2990 passengers had deer in the headlights syndrome?
How about them knowing the risks(you sign an acknowledgment) and doing what many people want which is living life and accepting that risk.
I just did a cruise and lived to tell about it.

Lol... it was a joke. Lighten up fellas.

IDK how anyone can actually be offended by anything posted on RDP. If you haven’t noticed, we talk a lot of shit here.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Remember this is a disease that 80% + of the infected people don’t even realize they have anything. So 10 is probably closer to 100 which after they disembark will be closer to 300. All of which proves yet again that this is a disease that is flu like in its transmission and kill rate. Neither of which would cause real doctors and scientists to shit down the world.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Maybe cruise line will be forced to make as difficult to disembark as they did to board far as testing. Doubt it,they not going to feed and clean up after 3k people any longer than they have to.
I think you guys not getting entirely where some of us coming from here. Life & life decisions an individuals effort totally. I get what all of you posting (almost all) ,just do not get the criticism of what a person decides best for them.
Serious Generation gap here,going to ease up and hope for the best for all of us.

Reactions: BTR