WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RIP Brother

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
Just woke up to news of two San Luis Obispo Police Officers shot while serving a search warrant. One died. The libs need to stop demonizing the police, it’s emboldening the criminals.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I hate hearing this on a weekly basis. RIP.
Depending on where you look, there are attempts at least a few times a week it seems. Hardly any are covered outside of the local areas. Scary times. If they would kill a police officer, they would kill anyone else as well...but that never seems to cross the minds of the fools.

Prayers to the families of the officers effected or lost...RIP

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if the cops all just walked off the job at this point. They are just getting shit on left and right.
The only ones sticking around are the ones that just need a few more years until retirement. If this shit goes unchanged the streets of most cities are going to be like the Wild West in 5 or 6 years. Nobody is enlisting these days!

rrrr

Reaction score
Yesterday evening two Concho County, TX deputies were shot and killed in a gun battle with a suspect after a short vehicle chase. The shooter entered a building as cover, and shot the deputies as they sought to capture him.

The event took place in Eden, TX, a small town east of Lubbock. The suspect was captured and is being held on capital murder charges involving death of a peace officer. His bail was set at $4 million. The county DA will seek the death penalty, and unlike many jurisdictions around the country, there's an excellent chance the shooter will get the needle.

My heart goes out to the young families of the deputies. Their sacrifice and its effects will last a lifetime for them. The current demonization of our law enforcement officers enrages me. The lack of support from cowardly politicians is disgusting beyond belief.

May they rest easy.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
About 6 years ago I tried out for every department in the valley including Phoenix. I had 1,000 applicants against me for one or two open positions most of the time. Needless to say I didn't get hired and damn I'm glad I didn't to say the least.

Englewood

Reaction score
I blame these police shootings on the media.

They have created this false idea that cops are bad.

I also think cops aren't shooting when they normally would've. God forbid you shoot a black man, CNN will be at your bedroom window (true story).

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Lived in Morro Bay in the early 70s. Mostly law abiding cowboys, fishermen and power plant workers. Amazing place back then. Very little crime in all of SLO County. Well maybe a couple of drunks fighting at Happy Jacks on Main St. But those were expected events. Lol

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Lived in Morro Bay in the early 70s. Mostly law abiding cowboys, fishermen and power plant workers. Amazing place back then. Very little crime in all of SLO County. Well maybe a couple of drunks fighting at Happy Jacks on Main St. But those were expected events. Lol
Dont go to SLO now. Its so sad what the libs have done to that amazing city. Heidi Harmon is the single worst thing to happen to that city.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
So sad to hear... May he RIP and the shooter burn in hell...... It has to stop.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So tell me ... how many times has Pelosi and those other fucks taken a knee when a cop gets killed??????

Or a soldier, or anybody protecting our lives and properties ......🤬🤬🤬 Fuck'n Phonies

But we all knew that signing up

One thing Cops with a little time on (29 years), have to always remember:
The new ones “don’t know what they don’t know”
A few will still answer the calling, hopefully they go to small to medium size cities that still support them.

The big city PD’s are in reactive mode. No one wants to be the next national headline for a decision that has to be made in mere seconds. And many Command Staff’s don’t want them to either.
I called it three years ago: two patrol units (4cops), and a Sergeant to every call.
6 year old AYSO soccer coaching in full effect.
All equates to a much more dangerous world for big city residents.

Godspeed warriors:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Dont go to SLO now. Its so sad what the libs have done to that amazing city. Heidi Harmon is the single worst thing to happen to that city.
College town.......same in AZ, Tuscon, Flagstaff and Tempe / Phoenix, unfortunately my kids went to ASU and have hints of lib in them now.

LowRiver2

Reaction score

When your Mayor and city council stay silent about a firebombing of a Police Station, you know the City does not back you

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score

When your Mayor and city council stay silent about a firebombing of a Police Station, you know the City does not back you
I know right, Topanga station was Firebombed Sunday night.. They even have the guy in custody, chances are they release him with a hug.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

I haven't been into Prescott "proper", but here in Prescott Valley, the civic center is lined with blue lights. I saw that last night, as I'm rarely in town at night. The civic center is our town hall, as we aren't a "city". The police station and the library are situated on either side. How can a city not back their own LEO's? In effect, they are coworkers, as well as those they would call to help them. None of it makes sense.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
College town.......same in AZ, Tuscon, Flagstaff and Tempe / Phoenix, unfortunately my kids went to ASU and have hints of lib in them now.
I know Romero (Mayor) in Tucson is trying really hard to make the city go super left. Good thing is the city population is still fairly middle, if not even slightly right from my dealings. SLO on the other hand.... there are NO conservatives left living inside city limits. None at all. The city quite literally elected a protestor as their mayor and wonders why there is so much more crime and homeless all over that beautiful city.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Terrible news. RIP

It absolutely baffles me that the media are such sellouts. They are total cowards and refuse to take an honest stand.

Absolutely. I just saw on the news the whole deal about Anton Brown Jr (or something like that) getting shot. The media made no mention of Mr. Brown as an upstanding citizen so I looked it up. Guy has a rap sheet as long as his arm and has been known to the local cops for 30+ years as a drug trafficker. I believe I pay with my taxes for the police to "protect and serve" and I think they did that job quite admirably. Its nothing but criminals whining about getting shot for their criminal behavior. Its stupid, and of course the media won't own up to the actual truth behind these incidents.

If people want to defund the police I say we put their names on a list of "Do Not Respond" when they call in the future.

And I think cities should set aside portions of ghettos people can move to that the city can identify as a cop-free zone and they can see how much they enjoy the self-policing.

DLC

Reaction score
Sad
go to work like any other day and never coming home!

what a shame! RIP
I hope he didn’t have little kids at home.

rrrr

Reaction score
Recent reports on the killing of the two Texas deputies reveal what a shitbag the perp is. The deputies were responding to a complaint about a dog, and they believed it was in the killer's back yard.

He refused to allow them to look for the dog, telling them he would shoot if they entered his property. They did not see that he was armed, and when they approached him, he produced a gun and shot both deputies.

Deputy Samuel Leonard was 26, married to a school teacher and father of a small child. Sargeant Stephen Jones was 34, married, and father of five children. His 16th wedding anniversary was coming up next week.

I can't find confirmation the deputies were wearing body armor, but I would think not. This incident shows that law enforcement officers face deadly danger in the most innocent appearing situations, and that they must be 100% prepared to face deadly confrontations.

Say a prayer for the two families that have lost their husband and father. I hope there's a special Hell for the shooter after he faces death by lethal injection. That's too easy, he should be drawn and quartered on the Concho County courthouse square, witnessed by a gathering of people that support the deputy's families.

rrrr

Reaction score
Suspect in Stockton shooting let out 3 years early and was strangling his 8 year old kid to death.

"So far in 2021, nine California police officers have died in the line of duty. The latest shootings occurred during National Police Week."

This will continue nationwide. The police have been placed in the position of having to take fire before responding,.and ambushes are becoming commonplace. I give my respect to the citizen that tackled the gunman, which allowed another officer the opportunity to shoot and kill the sorry piece of shit.