WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RIP Cary Liera / Slow In Havasu

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just found out tonight that our Havasu resident AC guy / forum member passed away. Carey was a great guy that, when his health was able, had a camera at every boating event with a smile on his face….

I’m still in disbelief.. RIP Carey - god speed

RD

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Oh no , him and his Son just installed a mini-split system about 2 months …RIP

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Super bummed. I’ve known Carey a long time, he’s always taken care of me. RIP buddy. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

locogringo

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Sad news.

Have known him for a long time!

May he abide in the peace of heavens skylight!!

Be praying for family.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I never had the opportunity to meet him, but I know he had a lot of friends on the boards. RIP

Joker

Reaction score
I just found out tonight that our Havasu resident AC guy / forum member passed away. Carey was a great guy that, when his health was able, had a camera at every boating event with a smile on his face….

RD

From what? He was a super nice person and seemed to be in good health. RIP Carey

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Oh geez.. RIP.
Met Carey many years ago.
Sad to hear of his passing…

Inland Air Balance

Certified in something
Reaction score
I was just telling my wife an hour ago i need to call him do service the ac on my place here in havasu. Sad to hear, he was a genuine good guy.

FishSniper

Reaction score

RD
RIP.

ClownRoyal

Reaction score
RIP. Carey was one of those great guys! Always had time for my problems and had a great ride back in the the day in his 30 Spectra.

77charger

Reaction score
Never met him but heard his name mentioned many times. Sucks to see ones that have been here for years go. Seems like more than a few lately.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
From what? He was a super nice person and seemed to be in good health. RIP Carey

Carey had some serious health problems a few years ago, but he came back strong. He caught Covid and I believe it was an uphill battle.
It is crazy to me that I’m even typing this as he was standing in my garage very recently talking about AC and some other things..

My heart goes out to his family and his loved ones.

DLC

Reaction score
Sad deal he was a nice guy!

RIP Carey

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
When I bought my house in Havasu in January I was hooking up some WiFi thermostats. I fucked up the wiring and my girlfriend knew Carey and said give him a call. It was a Saturday afternoon and I called and talked to Carey. He dropped everything he was doing and showed up at the house an hour after talking to him. Such a nice guy and a great wealth of knowledge. Although my time and experience with him was short, he left a memorable impression with me. It sucks hearing about the good guys in life leaving us so soon. RIP Carey. You are a good man.

Last edited:

ssc

Reaction score
So sad to hear this. I considered him a friend and one of the good guys. When we first met in 2009, it turned out we had friends in common.
RIP mi amigo.

Cheers, Steve

rrrr

Reaction score
I didn't know the man, but many members had great personal and professional interactions with him.

When a person like Carey passes on, his memory as told in stories by family and friends keeps his spirit alive. We can all hope that happens when we go on to the next life. It's something to aspire to in our dealings with others. We should all live in the manner that Carey did, a friend and a square guy.

Rest easy, Carey.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
A great guy has lost his life. Carey went all in when he went into business in LHC.Thanks Carey you did good.

Last edited:

MissHavasuCig

Reaction score
RIP Carey!!! 💔

We will miss you! He always took the best care of us and we always had the best chats for over 15 years!!

😢

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Fuck, really? Such a great guy, this sucks.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I met him once, I'm so sorry to hear the news. Rest in peace

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
RIP To A Great Friend..!! I knew right after he passed Yesterday, But was asked Not to Post Here until the family was contacted.
He will be Missed By Many.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
IMG_0236.jpg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I was aware yesterday as well and was shocked. I thought he had his health issues in the rear view mirror.

been to Sturgis with him as well as he stayed at my house out in Cave Creek. Always available to talk and just a very caring person.

condolences to the family and friends. You will be missed Carey.

RIP brother

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Aww man, ..I didn't know Carey well, but always loved seeing him at the events around Havasu. Just a great genuine guy. I was happy to see his health improve in recent years and everything seemed to be going good for him.
He will be missed. Rest in peace Carey.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Waking up to HORRIBLE news! Carey was a good friend an had so many great stories even of his time before going mainstream. I am sad not to see him one more time.

peace and restful sleep brother. You will be missed.

SandbarScot

Reaction score
Very sad to hear this. Carey was a great guy and always my go to guy for a new a/c or mini split.