WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RIP Lou. Who I didn’t know....

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I still have a suitcase full of my tapes. From the 70s and up. Probably some are silent now. :oops: Black Sabbath. Van Halen. Boston. David Bowie. Ramones. A suitcase of Hall of Fame caliber. To think of all the money I spent in that case now worth only the memories of beer, girlfriends gone past, learning guitar to and 20 pounds ago.

Last edited:

buck35

Reaction score
I still have a suitcase full of my tapes. From the 70s and up. Probably some are silent now. :oops: Black Sabbath. Van Halen. Boston. David Bowie. Ramones. A suitcase of Hall of Fame caliber. To think of all the money I spent in that case now worth only the memories of beer, girlfriends gone past, learning guitar to and 20 pounds ago.
I have a shitton as well , rip Lou!

As an aside here is Rattle can lou still with us? I miss his posts .

Starloans

Reaction score
That just means I'm getting OLDER!!! :( RIP LOU.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Money spent on music and memories is money well spent! My tapes have disappeared over the years, now replaced by CD's. Just played hell trying to find a new changer for the shop...now the world is moving completely to digital/mp3 :(

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Rip Lou!

Still have a bunch of my favorites on tape and getting a bunch of my favorites on CD's now as well. Pick up a new one now and then. Listen to the radio quit a bit too.