WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RIP SBCO Sgt. Vaca

yz450mm

Reaction score
The asshole that shot him is dead, but that doesn't make it any better. Keep your head on a swivel, you never know what's happening or about to happen around you.

Hypothetically, I'm no longer leaving my protection locked in a box. You never know what kind of asshole is going to present themself, whether on foot or in a vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
My condolences to the officer's family. At least the shitbag that killed him is dead.

High speed pursuits are increasingly making less sense, especially in large metro areas. The danger to officers and the public are so extreme unless a tight ROI policy is followed, these endings are inevitable.

I never thought I'd come around to this point of view, but watching pursuits on Live Police illustrated the danger and frankly the poor driving and capture training in some departments.

I thought long and hard before.reaching this conclusion. With the average inattentive drivers now encased in an virtually soundproof box with a powerful stereo playing, more collisions seem to be occurring.

4Waters

Reaction score
Saw this on GooddayLA😔. RIP.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Despicable act....Prayers to the family.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
He has made the ultimate sacrifice.

God bless our local hero, and his family as well.

Justfishing

Reaction score
My condolences to the officer's family. At least the shitbag that killed him is dead.

High speed pursuits are increasingly making less sense, especially in large metro areas. The danger to officers and the public are so extreme unless a tight ROI policy is followed, these endings are inevitable.

I never thought I'd come around to this point of view, but watching pursuits on Live Police illustrated the danger and frankly the poor driving and capture training in some departments.

I thought long and hard before.reaching this conclusion. With the average inattentive drivers now encased in an virtually soundproof box with a powerful stereo playing, more collisions seem to be occurring.

There needs to be bigger penalties for running. If you dont chase then everyone runs and you create a new danger.

Backlash

Reaction score
RIP to this deputy and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
A decent soul lost to another POS that apparently skated justice before this happened. My condolences to the family.

Currently we have a state that will not enforce the death penalty, a city defunding the police, a push (now the second attempt) to do away with bail, the refusal of our District Attorney to tack on charges, the early release of career criminals, convictions for serious felonies that result in no actual jail time, tickets to appear in lieu of arrest for some felony offenses, the increase of misdemeanors petty thief/shop lifting values to $900 plus when it used to be a felony at $350 or more, etc., etc.

Have to wonder if we’re reaping what’s been sowed.

rrrr

Reaction score
There needs to be bigger penalties for running. If you dont chase then everyone runs and you create a new danger.

I don't have an answer. If the cops had a death ray that would be OK. I hate the idea Innocents get hurt.

When I was in high school a friend ripped out of McDonald's and a cop gave chase. We followed to make fun of him or shoot a bare ass, and at the next main intersection, he ran a red light going 70, hit a Lincoln four door, and killed a couple in their 70s.

I ran over to their car, they died on impact. It hasn't left me.

Dettom

Reaction score
You can’t kill some shitbag enough times to make up for the loss of one good cop.

WYRD

Reaction score
Rip fallen officer.

There was talk of newer vehicles having the capability to be electronically overriden a couple or ten years ago. Said it could be used by LE to stop fleeing dirt bags. But never heard anything else about it. Maybe electric cars will have this feature.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Another fucking tragic senseless cop killing...

Fuck'n White House..... how bout a little recognition for the sacrifice being made by peace keepers!

fuck'n nauseates me...

Anybody even relealize it was LEO appreciation month last month???...

lucky to get any publicity now. well.... maybe except for Bidens hand job speech

yz450mm

Reaction score
[emoji867][emoji867]
Screenshot_20210602-115630_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

SoCalDave

Reaction score
And what will the BLM and Cockring have to say about this?
He was a good boy just trying to turn his life around. Glad they sot that POS.
RIP SGT...

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
The Orange County Law Enforcement Emerald Society is sponsoring a fundraiser for Sgt. Vaca this Saturday June 5th, 6 pm to Midnight at Shamrocks in Corona. The wife and I will be attending if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Not So Fast

Reaction score
With 2 of my 3 sons in law enforcement this kind of news hits very hard, my greatest worry.
To all of the "defund the police" ass fucking holes, go straight to hell
To that officers family, my deepest sympathy, God bless & RIP
NSF