WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rittenhouse self defense shooting

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

I wish I was extremely wealthy and could really help this kid out of this shit.

KevinR

Reaction score
I was speechless when I watched that last night. Like to think I keep up pretty well with things, but I had no idea this film existed, nor all the facts regarding the poor kid getting run down by the mob and thrashed.

No arrest of the guy who whacked him with the edge of the skateboard to his head or neck? Or worse, the guy who pulled his firearm on the kid, was wounded, and said to his buddy he wished he would have killed the kid?

Cmon man!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I was speechless when I watched that last night. Like to think I keep up pretty well with things, but I had no idea this film existed, nor all the facts regarding the poor kid getting run down by the mob and thrashed.

No arrest of the guy who whacked him with the edge of the skateboard to his head or neck? Or worse, the guy who pulled his firearm on the kid, was wounded, and said to his buddy he wished he would have killed the kid?

Cmon man!

And who fired the other rounds? They had to be shooting at him. Kid did remarkably well for being under such pressure and life threatening attacks on his person. I truly hope he gets treated fairly and not as a political pawn.

KevinR

Reaction score
And who fired the other rounds? They had to be shooting at him. Kid did remarkably well for being under such pressure and life threatening attacks on his person. I truly hope he gets treated fairly and not as a political pawn.

Yep. That was another fact I did not know. Thanks for the reminder.

Also, seems the local prosecutor gave the murder charge pretty quick, no?

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

What do you expect, he IS white you know!!!!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

It will never go to trial. Stupid libturd DA just trying to appease the rioters so they dont destroy what's left of the city yet a 17 year old sits in jail for defending himself against savages.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Cmon man!

Skateboard man is deceased I believe.
The videos on Tucker were new videos, but they really just reinforced what previous videos showed.
He was being chased. He did not fire the first rounds in this incident. The guy chasing behind Kyle and Victim 1 did. Kyle was trying to put out fires started by v1.
Not one single time did Kyle advance on any victim. Every single victim was in fact actively attacking him when they got shot.
The second 2 victims were chasing him down the middle of street. The skateboard guy hit him in the neck with the edge of the skateboard before Kyle neutralized him.
The guy with the gun (arm wound guy) actually put his hands up when Kyle was on the ground. Kyle did not fire on him. THEN the guy drew his handgun and Kyle shot him, splattering his arm. That was one thing I did not know before last night. I didn’t know that surrender guy was actually arm wound guy.

From start to finish, Kyle was in defense mode 100%.
Every single round he fired is accounted for. Not a single round was fired in wild panic.
Not a single person was shot that did not put hands on him. None.
I have a friend who’s adult son is in jail right now in Alaska for attempted murder. He shot one guy dead in self defense and is clean on that (Meth head attacked him) BUT a stray round wounded the dead guys girlfriend who was not in the fight. My friends son has been in jail over 2 years awaiting trial for that stray bullet.
So it’s a REAL big deal that Kyle demonstrated perfect threat ID.
In reality, Kyle was the least reckless individual involved in the entire incident.
He actually yelled out that he was looking for the police before skateboard guy and arm wound guy attacked him. Other attackers were advancing as well.

It seems crystal clear that he saved his own life. People say “he took a gun there! He was looking for trouble!”
There are liberal politicians that have labeled him an extremist white supremacist.
The truth is that he had his gun to protect himself, and that’s exactly what happened.
Judge Janine pointed out that the charges were brought less than 48 hours after arrest.
How in the fuck can capital charges be brought in less time than you can even ID (let alone interview) witnesses?
Where is the original shooter?
What about the rounds he fired recklessly? He started the whole damned thing.

When this kid walks, I hope he sues the FUCK out of everyone involved.

Last edited:

Justfishing

Reaction score
Skateboard man is deceased I believe.
The videos on Tucker were new videos, but they really just reinforced what previous videos showed.
He was being chased. He did not fire the first rounds in this incident. The guy chasing behind Kyle and Victim 1 did. Kyle was trying to put out fires started by v1.
Not one single time did Kyle advance on any victim. Every single victim was in fact actively attacking him when they got shot.
The second 2 victims were chasing him down the middle of street. The skateboard guy hit him in the neck with the edge of the skateboard before Kyle neutralized him.
The guy with the gun (arm wound guy) actually put his hands up when Kyle was on the ground. Kyle did not fire on him. THEN the guy drew his handgun and Kyle shot him, splattering his arm. That was one thing I did not know before last night. I didn’t know that surrender guy was actually arm wound guy.

From start to finish, Kyle was in defense mode 100%.
Every single round he fired is accounted for. Not a single round was fired in wild panic.
Not a single person was shot that did not put hands on him. None.
I have a friend who’s adult son is in jail right now in Alaska for attempted murder. He shot one guy dead in self defense and is clean on that (Meth head attacked him) BUT a stray round wounded dead guys girlfriend who was not in the fight. He’s been in over 2 years awaiting trial for that stray bullet.
So it’s a REAL big deal that he demonstrated perfect threat ID.
In reality, Kyle was the least reckless individual involved in the entire incident.
He actually yelled out that he was looking for the police before skateboard guy and arm wound guy attacked him. Other attackers were advancing as well.

It seems crystal clear that he saved his own life. People say “he took a gun there! He was looking for trouble!”
There are liberal politicians that have labeled him an extremist white supremacist.
The truth is that he had his gun to protect himself, and that’s exactly what happened.
Judge Janine pointed out that the charges were brought less than 48 hours after arrest.
How in the fuck can capital charges be brought in less time than you can even ID (let alone interview) witnesses?
Where is the original shooter?
What about the rounds he fired recklessly? He started the whole damned thing.

When this kid walks, I hope he sues the FUCK out of everyone involved.
Please dont call them victims. Implies they were not involved in criminal activities nor the fact that they were actively pursuing someone to attact or kill.

The victim is Rittenhouse.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Please dont call them victims. Implies they were not involved in criminal activities nor the fact that they were actively pursuing someone to attact or kill.

The victim is Rittenhouse.

I actually searched my limited vocabulary for an alternative descriptor before posting that, as I also hesitated to call them “victims”.
But the only adjective I could come up with was “pin cushion”...besides the obvious ones like “stupid mother fuckers attacking a well trained individual armed with a rifle”...

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I think the important thing here is that we don't make any false assumptions. At this point I am going to assume that these were the only 3 people with criminal history in this crowd of mostly peaceful protesters.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think the important thing here is that we don't make any false assumptions. At this point I am going to assume that these were the only 3 people with criminal history in this crowd of mostly peaceful protesters.

There is no ballistic evidence released that even shows Kyles bullets as the ones that killed pin cushion #1...although it’s a safe assumption.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Which makes his threat ID skills even more impressive.