WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rittenhouse verdict is coming - NOT GUILTY on ALL Counts

Tank

Reaction score
Teared up a bit watching him as they read the verdict and that young man got his life back. A big win for our justice system.

He needs to Nick Sandmann the shit out of every person that defamed him.
I agree. It was pretty emotional watching him react to the verdict. I gotta say, this kid handled himself so incredibly well through all this. Did a better job than I would’ve done. Outstanding.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
What is your guys take on the Ahmaud Arbery trial going on right now? I watched some of Travis McMichaels testimony yesterday and I'm not sure after watching it if he should have decided to testify or remain silent. To the laymen (me) he appears to be a boy that isn't afraid to look for trouble, armed.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Not likley anyone is gloating over the loss of life and Rittenhouse himself may see it as a hollow victory having to live life knowing he ended two others , The real crime IMO is that the riots were allowed to happen ...If there had been a strong police/ National guard presence a year ago this may never have happened , Congratulations Kyle and family , Good Job Judge and defense

Last edited:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I agree with the verdict, judge and jury did a good job, but I feel the jury should have been sequestered. That prosecuting DA is an idiot. Kenosha is about 20 miles from where he lived, the same distance as from our house to Havasu Springs. If shit was going down at The Springs and our 17 or 19 year old grandson (each very firearm knowledgeable) announced they were going down there, armed with a rifle, to help out and give medical aid ? ? I'd tell them BS, sit the F down, you aren't going anywhere. Let the authorities handle it. Daytona Babe's post is spot on and that includes going after Biden for his dumb assed remarks.

PlanB

Reaction score
God I pray he sues the FUCK out of that racist POS and All media that libeled him AND Biden for calling him a racist in his campaign. If that’s not libel I don’t know what is!!

I agree. Hopefully Kyle is set for life.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Tried as an adult but “minor in possession of” charges.

2Driver

Reaction score
Best part is…Now when someone else shoots some riot fucks they can use this trial verdict

E7261D89-DFC6-4219-A64C-FB974F858ABA.jpeg

beerrun

Reaction score
I think we should start a gofund me account for so he can restock on ammo 😁

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
JUDGE BRUCE SCHROEDER was hell bent on keeping politics out of his courtroom.

This approach, I feel, was the answer to a fair trial. He even blocked the prosecution from asking political based questions. Some mid sentence.

My favorite part aside of the verdict and the way the Judge thanked the Jury and promised their protection, was banging the prosecution on the head for constantly reminding Rittenhouse he was under oath. Boom.

Rittenhouse is sharp and payed very close attention to his attorney and always thought of his answers prior to opening his mouth. His attorney did an excellent job.

This goes down in case law as a major 2nd Amendment win.

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
His lawyers talking right now. Guys a stud. No nonsense very likable, very straight forth.

Sounds like he’s moving to Arizona to go to college! He’ll be safe there.

Last edited:

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
I wonder if the DOJ will come after him now for Civil Rights violations. I believe that's what happened after the Rodney Kings cops were acquitted in Simi Valley. Anyone???

Yldboyz

Reaction score
I wonder if the DOJ will come after him now for Civil Rights violations. I believe that's what happened after the Rodney Kings cops were acquitted in Simi Valley. Anyone???
I was thinking the FED's would try and throw something at him since he crossed state lines.

Reactions: DWC

j21black

Reaction score
Hope the kid starts with the media, then the state, and sues all the way up to the executive office of the United States of America.

My tax dollars are paying for worse. Like to see some of it go to this kid for getting drug through the mud without justification.

DLC

Reaction score
As I understand the gun issue he is able to have possession but not old enough to purchase it, he kept the gun at his friends house who bought it and stored it.
Same as a minor going hunting with a grand pa, uncle, friend of the family etc etc. the minor isn’t able to purchase but able to have possession.

his dad lives in Kenosha and is there all the time. His mother lives in the next state over 20 minutes away - similar to living in bullhead and working in Laughlin

as a young man ( teenager ) he volunteers as a fireman and a policeman (limited duties ) and has some training, how much I’m not sure, prior to the night in question he was out removing graffiti …. How many Teens do that?

none if that was reported in the mainstream news

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Finally a win for pro gun, pro 2A people
Finally a win for the Constitution of The United States of America!! Hopefully Antifa and BLM take notice next time they want to burn down a city. You can't attack people and threaten their lives and expect to get away with it anymore. America is sick of yore shit !!!