WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

River lodge buoy Parker

teded

Reaction score
I noticed today the buoy that marks the outside edge of the rock bar has floated down river 200 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mobldj

Reaction score
i live there and also noticed it.someone musta hooked it and drug the shit out of it.lol

ddevore

Reaction score
I saw that too, it could be very dangerous for someone that does not know the river. Does anyone know who we would report that to to get it pulled back into place?

Icky

Reaction score
I would think the sheriff could handle that

2Driver

Reaction score
I would think the sheriff could handle that

It depends if it’s in San Berdo county or the La Paz side then again it might be the Coast Guard since it’s a waterway and they will defer to AZ Game and Fish. However, if it floats all the way down to the dam the only people who can touch it is CRIT, unless it floats into River Island then it’s AZ State Parks responsibility. Either way the Army Corp of Engineers will have to approve placing it after it has been inspected for zebra mussels. :D

grumpy88

Reaction score
It depends if it’s in San Berdo county or the La Paz side then again it might be the Coast Guard since it’s a waterway and they will defer to AZ Game and Fish. However, if it floats all the way down to the dam the only people who can touch it is CRIT, unless it floats into River Island then it’s AZ State Parks responsibility. Either way the Army Corp of Engineers will have to approve placing it after it has been inspected for zebra mussels. :D
Exactly ! It will sit there till somebody accidentally drags it on to it's next resting place

nrbr

Reaction score
I was there last weekend and hadn't been there for awhile. I thought that was a long ways to cut over lol. I did it anyways just in case

brgrcru

Reaction score
I thought it was put in that place to keep up River right of bouy .
Boy was I wrong . It didn't make sense to me , as it has the hazard symbol on it .
But I was like , not a bad idea . That way up River stays the fuck on the right side .

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
AZ Game and Fish handles those buoys. A call to their Aids to Navigation Division will get them out the next day to relocate it.

grumpy88

Reaction score
AZ Game and Fish handles those buoys. A call to their Aids to Navigation Division will get them out the next day to relocate it.
If anybody gets there number it would be nice if you posted it up . Those markers end up moved all the time

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
If anybody gets there number it would be nice if you posted it up . Those markers end up moved all the time

(602) 942-3000

When you get into the "press 1 to report a dead squirrel" or "press 2 to check tag draw" just press "0" (zero) to get to the operator.