WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

River Lodge Resort for the summer

Socalx09

Reaction score
This will be my first summer there so I’m not sure how much the electricity bill will be. But it’s $360 for the spot per month. That includes keeping the trailer there plus a boat. Or you can store a trailer there for $50/month and just pay for a spot whatever weekend she goes. But if she goes a lot the $360 isn’t a bad price for the convenience factor of not moving and setup/take down each time.

The other guys with more experience can chime in but that’s the jist of it for river lodge. It’s not a bad price and still had openings as of a few weeks ago. Hope that helps.
The monthly rate is great. She would for sure do that. The hard part is now finding a nice used trailer as a starter trailer. See if she likes the trailer life for a season. That way she knows she likes it before she commits to something more expensive. Glad I came across this thread. Showed another way to get on the water without affording a house. I read on their website they even would move the trailer for $30 to the spot and back to storage.