WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

River Madness

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
From Billy B.:

Morning everyone....As we close out another yr and start laying out plans for 2020. I just wanted to let the Hot Boat family and show goers know, that after 11yrs I have called it quits. There will no longer be a HOT BOAT & CUSTOM CAR SHOW @ Jack Smith Park in February. We had a great run. Met a lot of good people, made new friends, and saw a lot of awesome hardware. And gave back to a community that was supportive to our type of boating....Loud & fast.

We have now joined up where my wife (then girlfriend) started all of this. NEEDLES MARINA RESORT. The new owners are more then excited to bring the sport we love, back to the park. There will be two events a yr. The 1st one will be April 23-26 of 2020. The 2nd event will be Sept 25-27 of 2020. I have done my best to stay in touch with Ross Wallach (SCSC) and the NJBA officials to not conflict with their race dates. We are all here to work together to keep the sport alive. So hopefully our event dates do that. There will be a golf tournament @ Los Lagos Country Club on the 23rd. And a meet n greet that afternoon / evening at a location TBA.

There will also be the ET Challenge @ both these events. We did a trial deal at the Sept show. There were some glitches but nothing that we can’t fix. But all n all it went off great & the crowd loved it. And we were able to give back just over $10 000 to local charities, the Rec Center, The high school golf team, the animal shelter, and shop with a cop. Which gives $$$$ to underprivileged kids to shop with a cop for a Christmas gift. So from all of us to all of our sponsors, boaters who gave us $$$ for the ET Challenge, and for those people who gave $$$ just to help us out....THANK YOU so very much for all the support. And thank you to all that attended. Without the fans & the people who drag their prize possessions from near & far, there would be no show.
See you all in 2020 and at the April Show

River Madness.png