WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

River Mobilehome 4 Rent

PVHCA

Reaction score
HOME IS ALSO 4 SALE AT $62500.00 OBO, FINANCING AVAILABLE IF NEEDED!!!

Mobile is located at the Palms River Resort in Needles, 1BR/1BA with loft.

Winter rates = $850.00 per month(utilities included)-Rented

Summer Rate(April-Oct) = $1100.00 per month(electricity not included). Covered boat parking, all the emenities included(BBQ, beach chairs etc.)

Contact-Phil
951-285-3845-cell
909-982-9955-work

***I can e-mail pics or can be viewed in the SPAM section under this house for sale***

Last edited:

PVHCA

Reaction score
Home is rented for Feb. & March of 2011. Check out the deal I'm making for summer use.

Last edited:

Schiada Time

Reaction score
Is this being rented on a weekly basis like for a 1 week river vacation?

PVHCA

Reaction score
Is this being rented on a weekly basis like for a 1 week river vacation?

I'd rather not shuffle people in and out. I am looking for a renter that wants it for at least 1 month at a time. During the summer I am going to rent it for $1200 per month, utilities included except electricity, I will pay the first $75.00 of that. There is covered boat parking, pool, spas, launch, dock and beach. $1200 is a killer deal.

Schiada Time

Reaction score
Okay Thanks. Somebody retired will love it. I don't know anybody working who can take that much time off.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Okay Thanks. Somebody retired will love it. I don't know anybody working who can take that much time off.

The idea I have in mind is for the average weekender to rent it for a month or 2 which works out to be $300 per week, even if they use it every other thursday-sunday it's cheaper than staying at a hotel. No check-in/out times, free storage for the month and you can come and go as often as you want.

gqchris

Reaction score
I am looking for something in that area for a summer rental. Just as a FYI, I rented a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath House last year in Havasu, with Two Car Garage, Full Utilities for $400 per month from April to November. And I had several options in that price range. Is your MobileHome riverfront? Thanks

Chris

PVHCA

Reaction score
I am looking for something in that area for a summer rental. Just as a FYI, I rented a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath House last year in Havasu, with Two Car Garage, Full Utilities for $400 per month from April to November. And I had several options in that price range. Is your MobileHome riverfront? Thanks

Chris

No knock on you of course but who ever made that deal with you is not a very good businessman. Utilis. alone could exceed $400.00 per month considering how expensive electricity is.

Look on VRBO so you can get a realistic idea of what rentals are getting in LHC and Needles.

I am gonna offer my home at $1000-$1200 per month, utilities included with a max of $75.00 per month on electricity.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
This is one of the nicest mobile parks along the river. Has everything including a sweet pool and game room. Walking distance to the water and private dock and ramp. Killer deal for anyone wanting to be right on the water in a fun park with alot of cool peeps.

Groper

Reaction score
Is your Mobile on the WATER ?

What space # is so we can look it up ?

Is the 30' stretch of Sand next to the Launch Ramp the Total Riverfront Access for the entire Park ?

Can you leave your Boat in the water Overnight or do you have to take it out Daily ? What do most people do that stay here ?

Here is a link to the park; http://www.palmsriverresort.com/
Is this the right park ?

Thanks Bill

PVHCA

Reaction score
Is your Mobile on the WATER ?

What space # is so we can look it up ?

Is the 30' stretch of Sand next to the Launch Ramp the Total Riverfront Access for the entire Park ?

Can you leave your Boat in the water Overnight or do you have to take it out Daily ? What do most people do that stay here ?

Here is a link to the park; http://www.palmsriverresort.com/
Is this the right park ?

Thanks Bill

My mobile isn't on the water, it is on the row just behind the homes on the water, literally a 10 second walk. Space #136. The beach and the floating dock are the only access to the park from the river. Your not allowed to leave your boat in the water over night unless one of the water front owners allows you to use their buoy. The homeowners usually launch and retrieve daily, it's rather easy. The link you have is correct.

If the home doesn't sell before summer than I'll be renting it out for long term summer rentals.

If your interested let me know, Thanks-Phil

PVHCA

Reaction score
Bump!!

Taking summer bookings NOW!!

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
Sorry, not very familiar with that section of the river. Can you make it all the way to Havasu from your place (by water)? How far north can you go?

I'm interested in renting for the month of July. Is that something you're interested in, or are you looking for something more long term?

How many does it sleep?

What kind of rent/deposit are you gonna ask (send that pm if you wish).

PVHCA

Reaction score
Sorry, not very familiar with that section of the river. Can you make it all the way to Havasu from your place (by water)? How far north can you go?

I'm interested in renting for the month of July. Is that something you're interested in, or are you looking for something more long term?

How many does it sleep?

What kind of rent/deposit are you gonna ask (send that pm if you wish).

You can absolutely go to Havasu from our park, in the late afternoon you can go all the way to Laughlin because the water is generally way up by then. I do advise you to be very careful north of Willow Beach. I'd prefer 2 months but we can talk about that. The home can sleep 5 comfortably, 2 in the bedroom, 2 on the air type pullout in the living room and 1 on the single bed upstairs. $1200 per month, all utils. covered up to $75.00 of the electric bill, your responsible for any amount over that, deposit wise $750.00, all refundable except $100.00 for cleaning fee, any amount over $75.00 of the electric bill and of course if there's any damage than whatever that cost is.

Call me PBK, my number is posted in the thread.

Phil

PVHCA

Reaction score
Price Change For Summer Rental!!

Weekly Bump!!

PVHCA

Reaction score
HOME IS ALSO 4 SALE, FINANCING AVAILABLE IF NEEDED!!!

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
HOME IS ALSO 4 SALE, FINANCING AVAILABLE IF NEEDED!!!

Could I finance the home as well as the first years worth of interest? This way I won't default until the thirteenth month.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Could I finance the home as well as the first years worth of interest? This way I won't default until the thirteenth month.

Sure, of course, anything is open for discussion, including your rather large down payment!!!

PVHCA

Reaction score
How much is your space rent and fees that the park charges monthly? Thx

$369.00 per month, $18.00 sewer/trash, $11.00 H2O. Homeowner is responsible for electricity.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Is the home on a fixed foundation or wheels? Monthly rental or owned land?

PVHCA

Reaction score
Is the home on a fixed foundation or wheels? Monthly rental or owned land?

It's on jack stands but with nice skirting it almost looks like a pre-fab. Guess if you had to tow it out you could with the proper equipment. Monthly rent, park owner has a huge home riverfront.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Home is rented through March.

April 1 and on is wide open.

DaBank

Reaction score
PM me what type of deal you would do for a 3 month rental say april thru june or july thru sept. Frank

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Are there hourly rates for people who meet people on the river?

PVHCA

Reaction score
Snowbirds are out this coming weekend, so it's ready to be booked.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
You take any more pictures while you were up there?

PVHCA

Reaction score
Summer Rentals now being accepted, contact Marian @760-326-0333 for nightly, weekly and monthly rates. Unit #136!!