WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

River Whips

Backlash

Reaction score
Once everyone gets their virus stimulation checks, they'll be going hog wild buying swag at the RDP headquarters. 🤣

C-2

Reaction score
Hotboat was the beginning. 👍🏼

Not to split hairs, but azhotboats.com in 1999 was the beginning. It was also the first year of the poker run (the "Heatwave"). Offshoreonly also started about the same time and got really popular, really fast. I think I'm member #109 over there, joined in 2000.

Back then, hotboat charged you money to join the site - thus the reason they had like 25 members. Later they changes the site to free, I think in about 2001, and that's when it became popular.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
River whips is doing something. Only reason I saw it was the guy I bought my old Carrera from had a sticker on his truck. I don’t ever wear name brands. Don’t advertise for anyone for free or pay for the item then advertise for them.

I have a truck that’s built. Someone asks me about it I tell them you go look and find out what it has. Boat they ask ask me the brand I tell them go look and find out.

I do and follow a lot of company’s but they won’t gain anythin from me besides my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rolleyes:

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
You know that has never happened to me.. LOL

Although I will say when the cops on here were telling me that they have rdp stickers on the back of their ticket books. I thought that was kinda funny.

RD

RDP fo life.

And this isn’t even MY picture. [emoji23][emoji23]

IMG_9560.jpg

PlanB

Reaction score
Not to split hairs, but azhotboats.com in 1999 was the beginning. It was also the first year of the poker run (the "Heatwave"). Offshoreonly also started about the same time and got really popular, really fast. I think I'm member #109 over there, joined in 2000.

Back then, hotboat charged you money to join the site - thus the reason they had like 25 members. Later they changes the site to free, I think in about 2001, and that's when it became popular.

This is from the radar runs in 2001 at the Heatwave pokerun. I still have shirts in my Havasu closet from at least one of the Heatwave runs.

551045_10150973461728388_487970743_n.jpg

Reactions: C-2

mbrown2

Reaction score
I have been on their facebook page...they have a whole lot of members. These things are all about people, content and however you can generate revenue (advertising, referral marketing, in-app purchases, subscriptions, sponsorship, merchandise). If they could move even a considerable amount of membership to a different vehicle and keep the stickiness on a app/forum/ect it could possibly be a profitable venture...hard part is having the members. They have 50K so they could increase their stickiness and move them off facebook or both it could be very lucrative. The same sponsors Dave has would be targets of theirs as well. As far as who/what they are...don't follow them closely so can't say..

charred1

Reaction score
I don't do the facial book but I could go for some more t&a around here. I understand we all get older but sometimes I feel like I went from 22 to 72 based on the threads I read on here. Buncha old ninnies arguing about nothing at times, then you have the resident wannabe mod gayin up the joint...just sayin
You probably don’t do Instagram either then...but if you do, I was just turned on to puppymelons. At first glance it’s a bunch of pictures of puppies, but then you swipe and you get a nice surprise!! Lol
660A7B44-F12C-4E11-A319-2F4DEF0B4233.png
64B34C80-1E43-4E33-A3C4-EAC29480E1D0.png

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
This is from the radar runs in 2001 at the Heatwave pokerun. I still have shirts in my Havasu closet from at least one of the Heatwave runs.

View attachment 859160
Half a lifetime ago for 80% of the people in that pic😳
My previous boat was named Heat Wave. Did not know about the poker run when we named it. :):cool:

PlanB

Reaction score
Half a lifetime ago for 80% of the people in that pic😳
My previous boat was named Heat Wave. Did not know about the poker run when we named it. :):cool:

Yep, that was our brand new DCB in that pic. Almost 20 years younger, but seems like a lifetime ago.

mobldj

Reaction score
fb,river whips,desert whips,hot boat or river daves.just remember you all reach back and wipe your ass the same as everyone else unless you have a bidet.stfu

HCP3

Reaction score
fb,river whips,desert whips,hot boat or river daves.just remember you all reach back and wipe your ass the same as everyone else unless you have a bidet.stfu

Have you tried the "parker is open" forum? :p

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
people that think rdp isn't exactly like fb are only fooling themselves

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I have a rotten memory, but I believe I started on the Trailer Boats magazine forums. They had a forum didn't they ? Or am I dreaming that?

cuz_im_CR

Reaction score
I dont understand the river whips hate? Isn’t desert whips and river whips the same people? I know a lot of y’all are on desert whips.

Heylam

Reaction score
I don’t understand the animosity either (and I don’t have Facebook, so I’m not on River Whips). There’s room for more then one website, and I’d venture to bet that they all benefit each other.

C-2

Reaction score
Those were good times...seems like yesterday. View attachment 859250

Yup.

-----

Remember that poker run at Elephant Butte?

So we put on a run at EB in NM, and there's only like 3 hot chicks there.

Okay, only ONE hot chick.

Later that evening, -------->playdeep<------- this fuccer casually strolls out of a room, with her in tow, with this ginormous shit-ass grin on his face.

LEGEND, lol

jones performance

Reaction score
I dont understand the river whips hate? Isn’t desert whips and river whips the same people? I know a lot of y’all are on desert whips.

desert whips is nick farmer, and river whips is greg adkins.