WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Riverdave resort? 88 acres on the water on the island

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Will see I think it will be a great location then the old golf course on the island is going to be built out

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
The website has a paywall but I'm guessing it is the old golf course.

I wonder if someone could build a Parker Keys type waterway.

88 acres.... my guess is 90 million

Singleton

Reaction score

Way more than that.
The land lease the Islander sits on it not cheap. The Beachcomber lease when renewed a few was a huge nugget on an annual basis.

Would be interesting where the property line it. The Nautical uses a couple of the coves to hide rental boats during storms

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Somebody post a pic of the potential land. I am having trouble picturing where the 88 acres is?

riverroyal

Reaction score
Screenshot_20230607_201302_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20230607_201302_Maps.jpg

riverroyal

Reaction score
Sorry for the double pic.
It's the space between islander and nautical. To the shoreline

riverroyal

Reaction score
It will be 10 years to develop anything after it sells
My guess is who ever builds on it will be paying for new power, water and sewer on the Island.

Can't stop progress......Great piece of land

Last edited:

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score

That is the exact thing that jumped into my mind.

I cannot even estimate the value of a waterfront home with private dock would be worth, at Lake Havasu. It’s main value would be high, just for the fact that there would be such a limited supply.

Does anybody know the zoning codes for the 88 acres?

I must admit. I am rather curious about this.

Can somebody post the news story? I did not want to subscribe, just to read it.

Singleton

Reaction score
Should be the area in blue

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpeg
    IMG_0083.jpeg
    351 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Sorry for the double pic.
It's the space between islander and nautical. To the shoreline
Thanks.

Now my only confusion is……. It looks smaller than 88 acres, but larger than 8.8 acres. Lol

attitude

Reaction score
So now all the people who just started on the best of the best home builds at the Rivera will possibly need to sell them and build a water front home at this new development. What an issue to have lol.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Here is a WILD idea……..

A 30 Story Highrise Condo with “covered” private marina, ramp, and private upscale boat storage. Roof top pool and amenities. With additional pool at marina clubhouse. Upscale all the way. Big balconies too!

I can have that place looking like Florida, in no time! Lol

riverroyal

Reaction score
Thanks.

Now my only confusion is……. It looks smaller than 88 acres, but larger than 8.8 acres. Lol
It's pretty big. The balloon fest was here for years. 18 hole golf. Maybe the piece of land is also on the other side of the road? Only thing there is site 6 air strip near the football fields

riverroyal

Reaction score
Here is a WILD idea……..

A 30 Story Highrise Condo with “covered” private marina, ramp, and private upscale boat storage. Roof top pool and amenities. With additional pool at marina clubhouse. Upscale all the way. Big balconies too!

I can have that place looking like Florida, in no time! Lol
Rack boat storage also.

I've heard it was going to be storage. Heard condos. Heard time shares. Guess we will know pretty soon by the 'investment' group that will likely purchase it

Singleton

Reaction score
It's pretty big. The balloon fest was here for years. 18 hole golf. Maybe the piece of land is also on the other side of the road? Only thing there is site 6 air strip near the football fields
Islander outdoor storage is on the old airstrip. not sure if that was included in the lease

riverroyal

Reaction score
Islander outdoor storage is on the old airstrip. not sure if that was included in the lease
Yeap. My SxS trailer stores there in the winter. Lot of history crossing that air strip

robert1050

Reaction score
The owner of the lslander lease will snap that up. He's probably already got his bid ready to put in. What was his name, Komic? (sp)

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Probably not. That would probably get the Army Corp of Engineers involved if it involves anything into the water.

Reactions: DWC

hallett21

Reaction score
Probably not. That would probably get the Army Corp of Engineers involved if it involves anything into the water.
Just do what the guy up the river did lol. Didn’t he dig that cove and just pay the fines? Way up past needles bridge.

Taboma

Reaction score
If that is the legal line, the Nautical launch ramp is included in the sale.
Accuracy ? But yes, that does seem correct

Screenshot 2023-06-08 064437.jpg

Here's another interesting twist, the map below is from the Arizona State Land GIS Parcel Viewer . The areas with the blue hash marks are AZ land currently not leased. If you notice, that entire 88 acres which shows as one parcel, was apparently not included in the portion previously leased to the golf club. The remaining area of that 88 acre parcel doesn't provide any information.
The pink areas are current leases, Islander, Nautical, Sammy's, Crazy Horse. The aqua colored areas on the west and nw sides and center, to the city of Lake Havasu. Most (But I suspect not all) of the white areas are Lake Havasu City or private ownership.

Screenshot 2023-06-08 065419.jpg

SlowMyRoll

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Islander lease expires?

PaPaG

Reaction score
A group of RDPers should go in on this :) I always tell the wife, I love our part of the river more than anything BUT I would consider Havi ONLY if we had lake front property that we could easily just walk into the lake when ever we wanted, with a private dock and room for our 3500' garage, this way getting some dream cars would make sense allowing us to go to car shows, car events, etc...plus she would have easy shopping access. :)

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Hey I vote get cissel and few other guys back in on the drag strip idea and put it there!!

... I'm just yankin your chain, I know the city shut that idea down

RVR_RCN

Reaction score
What would the estimated cost be for this land, can't imagine!

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
What would the estimated cost be for this land, can't imagine!
That’s easy…….

Take a premium lot, already for sale in LHC. Then divide the price by square feet. Take that square foot price, and times it by the number of square feet in 88 acres. That will give a rough estimate of its value.

Last edited:

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Yeah
View attachment 1239550 Super rough measurements on a satellite map. 88 acres sure looks right. I don’t think the nautical owns the trailer parking area that people use up by the lighthouse.
I measured it out as well on Google Earth Pro and it seems like 88 acres.... Not a lot of on the water front though so a little misleading, maybe 10% of the homes would be water front....

hallett21

Reaction score
Going off of that. 80 million ish. Maybe add 10 million for legit waterfront.
That’s easy…….

Take a premium lot, already for sale in LHC. Then divided the price by square feet. Take that square foot price, and times it by the number of square feet in 88 acres. That will give a rough estimate of its value.
Edit: But I think it would have to sell for about half to make bringing in utilities make sense.

Last edited:

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Yeah

I measured it out as well on Google Earth Pro and it seems like 88 acres.... Not a lot of on the water front though so a little misleading, maybe 10% of the homes would be water front....
I would consider digging out the cove, that is in pics. Making that the entrance to either canal homes or private marina.

It looks like a natural inlet, for lack of a better description. If you dug out 8 acres worth of land, you would still have 80 acres, and 3 or 4 times as many, waterfront homes.