WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Riverland Resort #D-19 For Sale $90k

Gn30Niece

Reaction score
SOLD*Beautiful Mobile on the Colorado River/Parker Strip. Located at Riverland Resort #D-19, 5 miles North of Earp, CA. NOW $90,000.

**TURNKEY FULLY FURNISHED READY FOR FUN!!!!!!!** Mobile is a 14x52, 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom. Full Remodel Completed November 2021, down to the studs!***EVERYTHING IN THIS MOBILE IS NEW!*** New A/C w/Heat, New Roof Coat, Re-leveled November 2021, New Insulation, New Deck, ALL NEW Kitchen Appliances, New Water Heater, Entire Mobile has New Fixtures & ALL NEW Furniture. New TV, New Fireplace Console, New Washer & Dryer Stack, All New Windows & Doors, New Blinds, All Kitchen Accessories are New. 3 New Memory Foam Queen Beds w/a Memory Foam Twin Cot, Sleeps 7 Comfortably. All Couch ends recline(6), Couches have USB and Outlets in consoles. Same New Flooring throughout, Stainless Steel Appliances, Propane Stove, New Bathroom. All New Patio Sets and Blackstone are also included. Covered parking for 2 cars. Just bring your clothes and Personal Items! ** Before Escrow can start you must fill out a new Tenant Application with the Resort and be approved. This is a Vacation Mobile home located on BLM Land and can only be occupied for 150 days each year, no permanent residency or renting. Monthly Space rent & Resort Utilities is to be paid to Riverland Resort, Edison is the power provider.** call Kara (760) 885-5532 to view

ZILLOW: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...19-Earp-CA-92242/2065204681_zpid/?view=public Read Less

Last edited:

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Can you store a boat at the trailer all year around?

Jetdriver951

Reaction score
Can you store a boat at the trailer all year around?
Unfortunately no you can't. I was really interested in this location, but you are not allowed to leave anything under the covered parking while you are not there. So they want to rent one of their storage units. I know the extra large was 375 a month or you have to pull your toys back and forth. Just did not make sense to me.