WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Riverside County Sheriff told Newscum F.U.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Our LASD said the same thing. However, the Health Department came in and shut down a restaurant in town called Crazy Otto's. They have a phone call hearing this morning.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Our LASD said the same thing. However, the Health Department came in and shut down a restaurant in town called Crazy Otto's. They have a phone call hearing this morning.
20200518_063140.jpg

it's time to gather up the troops and start visiting public offices...

jet496

Reaction score
Screw them. Hopefully they stay open anyway. Too bad most restaurant owners & retail businesses are such pussies & won't stand up to them. They are a weak link in our democracy. If they all stayed open, that would be that & send a message about this power play. Just sayin'.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I've said on here before I did a job at his house and had the pleasure of meeting him . Nice guy and apparently needs a wheel Barrow to carry his balls around. Proud to say he's my Sheriff.
👍
Our Sheriff has a lot of ground to cover, Riverside is a rather large county.
He seems to be a bright, logical light in the gray area of California.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
[emoji106]
Our Sheriff has a lot of ground to cover, Riverside is a rather large county.
He seems to be a bright, logical light in the gray area of California.
I'd say he's more like a floating ember amongst an overgrown, un-populated forest. He needs to set down and light some shit up, but will more than likely get stomped out by the giant democratic machine that is the mindless sheep in the state.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Our Sheriff will be on Fox 11 live in a minute👍