WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Road Rally?

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
About 50-75 (+/-) Lambos, Ferraris, Vettes, Porsches, Mercedes, etc. just came streaming through Parker from 62 and up 95 towards Havasu.

Anyone know what's going on?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Rally run. OC to Havasu. Saw them this morning at CNC Motors in Upland.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
7E581168-3A0E-46DC-909B-F530F1B04E80.jpeg
7511A95E-3D89-49EF-AAE5-84ED1FC072AF.jpeg

boatpi

Reaction score
Not me!! I heard about it.

traquer

Reaction score
Badass! Cars and Coffee in San Clemente is on too tomorrow morning!

I need a cool car again damnit! Thinking to get a 997 Porsche Carerra S or an BMW M3/M4 competition with a 6 speed.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
If they are heading to Havasu they better not loose sight of their expensive vehicle. OR just maybe they are heading up to Havasu to protest. OR OR OR they are heading to Havasu to help against the protest. Either way those are bad ass cars for sure!!!!!

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Gotta laugh at the Toyota Celica with the huge wing being amongst triple digit supercars.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
does anybody know where they are ending this. these are just the kind of stuff protesters need to see in town.

satellitemike

Reaction score
Badass! Cars and Coffee in San Clemente is on too tomorrow morning!

I need a cool car again damnit! Thinking to get a 997 Porsche Carerra S or an BMW M3/M4 competition with a 6 speed.
What time and where in San Clemente?

sirbob

Reaction score
What time and where in San Clemente?

It’s at the outlets - I don’t know the actual start time but If you are there around 9 you will see it.

Usually some nice stuff.

Last edited:

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
:.:Screw it...I think I’ll do a reverse mortgage and buy a ...maybe buy a ...well I’ll buy something that costs a lot of money👍🛎

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Same type of shit driving through Running Springs today on the way to Big Bear. Figured there was a max exodus from Beverly Hills, Malibu and Newport Beach

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Same type of shit driving through Running Springs today on the way to Big Bear. Figured there was a max exodus from Beverly Hills, Malibu and Newport Beach

Same group.

gqchris

Reaction score
More balls then me. Between the bugs and the heat, No way

I once debated taking my 360 to Palm Springs and talked myself out of it. All the things that could fuck up probably would. Lol.

Im thinking about taking the GT to San Clemente C&C in morning. Never been.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Gotta laugh at the Toyota Celica with the huge wing being amongst triple digit supercars.

Not a Celica, Rocket Bunny BMW M2, you’d surprised what his car does. That’s Alex Choi. Has a Lambo, GT3 & Tesla too. I think it’s a good laugh when the exotics pull up at 90+ mph and a Bmw E36 smacks there ass like their standing still. A lot more fun driving too than our GT3RS. As the saying goes, never judge a book by its cover😆

rcmike

Reaction score
It's too bad Alex Choi is such a POS.. If the cops actually wanted to do something about the street takeovers and street racing, he would be a great place to start. He films himself doing it in his Lambo, posts it on YouTube, then laughs about the tickets.

And because of it, tons of fuckbois go do stupid shit for instagram fame hoping they can get rich like Alex..

Universal Elements

Reaction score
It's too bad Alex Choi is such a POS.. If the cops actually wanted to do something about the street takeovers and street racing, he would be a great place to start. He films himself doing it in his Lambo, posts it on YouTube, then laughs about the tickets.

And because of it, tons of fuckbois go do stupid shit for instagram fame hoping they can get rich like Alex..

I understand your statement completely and have my thoughts and opinions. Not my place to talk Shit about anyone on a public forum. He is not the rich one, his parents are. 🙂

rcmike

Reaction score
That's well known, his mom keeps buying him cars.. But frankly, the shit he pulls, and puts out in public, and laughs about how he impacts people who actually like cars, I am happy to talk shit in public. After all, he posts the videos.. I won't give him the clicks on his videos, but he is well known for his takeover shit.

Which of course is part of why I don't bother driving my fun cars any more. Because every time I take one out, I plan on getting pulled over. Because according to the cops, my cars fit the profile..

It sure would be nice though if the cops would impound HIS cars, and stop letting him perpetuate this whole bullshit image that doing donuts and hitting people in your Lambo and getting paid for the clicks on the videos is cool..