WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Road Trip!! Palm Springs, CA

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Looks like I will leave South Tx around 2/23. Be there till I get done. Apparently these sheep people don’t have a budget....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah this State is really good at spending money, lol. You should make enough $$$ for a new DCB :D

copterzach

Reaction score
Yeah this State is really good at spending money, lol. You should make enough $$$ for a new DCB :D

Not quite that much. But it will be well worth the drive. Bighorn Society is paying me

Riodog

Reaction score
Drive faster! The "BOYS" are really looking forward to 'meating' you.lol
Rio

DWC

Reaction score
I stopped by Beer Hunter today to make sure everything still checked out... Had the Pastrami. Good stuff there.
First time i haven’t had a beer while there. Definitely a weird feeling.
FYI. Looks like the Tennis people are in town. Could be a bit busy in some spots.

A2ED93AA-434F-4C43-83D1-4A94F2A4F4BE.jpeg

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
I Just Left South Texas.... Didn't get to fly because of weather.... Were You our pilot and i didn't get to meet you? R 66?

Taboma

Reaction score
what is that? a drone fence???

That's a wind fence. As the prevailing winds howl through the pass, it encounters all those blades, they absorb the wind's energy, slowing the wind and protecting Palm Springs.
Of course it's also a desert beautification project. I imagine that would be one hell of a challenging drone obstacle course.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Sounds like it might be a little liberal around there

They’re calling for some 25 - 30 mph winds the rest of the week out here.. be safe!!