WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roadrunner….

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Just got this text from my mom.
My brother called and asked them to set out beers for those marines that will never be coming home. 😢 the gravity of this picture made me tear up.
0F90BEAC-12CC-4AFF-9EB6-C5A8F27443A9.png

samsah33

Reaction score
Damn...
Boys we'd probably never have met, but would gladly buy them a beer or a meal.
You very well may have met and possibly bought a beer at some point, two were local boys, one was from Norco and one was from Palm Desert...

lf2

Reaction score
Sad deal. Kareem Nikoui the one from Norco his parents live 2 doors up from my parents. Was just chatting with my mom about him, i guess a couple days before he was deployed my dad was out moving some gravel around in the front yard and he saw him and walked over and started helping him. Stand up young man for sure

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Shitty deal.. God speed boys.. and thank you for your service and that ultimate sacrifice..

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
So the 22 year old marine from San Diego actually grew up in Aliso Viejo and was stationed in San Diego. He was at one point engaged to my daughter's good friend and coworker. Very close to home and very tragic. Her name is Erin and is having a real hard time even though they are not a couple. Very sweet girl who felt she was to young to get married.

Very hard to understand martyrdom as a form of war. Just barbaric.