WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roadrunner!😪

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
Are we really judging bars on conduit now? Lol

Everyone I talked too says the bar is really nice! Great to see one legged Tim behind the bar..
If you’re a craftsman you notice stuff like that. Everybody has there niche. I’ll still have a good time hanging there. I could be running pipe in an attic and I still want it to look good.

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
20240414_115104.jpg

Rayson1971

Reaction score
When you do it for a living and take pride in your work, you have every right to critique people's work. Good or bad. I m sure framers looked at rhe exposed beams and ac guys looked a the ducts if there are any. Doesn't mean I won't party there. Electrical could have been better.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
When you do it for a living and take pride in your work, you have every right to critique people's work. Good or bad. I m sure framers looked at rhe exposed beams and ac guys looked a the ducts if there are any. Doesn't mean I won't party there. Electrical could have been better.
As a GC I've seen a 1000x worse. Perhaps they should paint it and it wouldn't stand out so much.
The placement could have been planed out a little better but shit its still Parker.

I'm just glad they obtained occupancy and kept the Roadrunner spirt alive.

We will be at the river on Thursday however not sure if they will be open or wait until the Holiday Weekend.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Maybe the sparky’s were drinking pecker wreckers. Then again many changes and redoing shit with a cramped schedule can screw up a well planned conduit system.
This is what I figured. Kinda looks like there is a circuit or 2 that was an after thought.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
We were there last Thursday for tge friends and family night. Spent a bunch of time talking to one of the owners. They have thought of everything. The place is rock solid it barely moves. Pool area has a carribien/cabo feel to it.the upstaris deck is very cool. The prices are between Pirates and Foxs intentionally. Food is by far best on the river. The bar is run the way a bar should be run. My boys were the 1st two in the pool. It will be a great summer there. While I will miss the old RR, the new one is a great replacement and a great addition to the strip. Congrats to a job well done. I think it was well worth the wait.
149ce449-96c1-4121-af8a-1c04de1d300b.jpg
a397655a-0e4e-4b15-a1ac-78d57035e35f.jpg

rivergames

Reaction score
Stopped in for a pop on Saturday. They did a GREAT job on the rebuild! Looks good. Can't wait to get a bite to eat next time out.

Bajastu

Reaction score
It's now the Pecker Wrecker.
This is the PC version. At a Red Robin, they call a "sex on the beach" - "sand in your pants". All establishments are going woke these days. This won't stop me from going, it's just normal activities during these times. I'll still order a Roadraper all day long.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
This is the PC version. At a Red Robin, they call a "sex on the beach" - "sand in your pants". All establishments are going woke these days. This won't stop me from going, it's just normal activities during these times. I'll still order a Roadraper all day long.
Regardless of being PC I say Pecker Wrecker is a better description of that drink. I've never raped a road after drinking one or five... Not sure I'd be able to anyway.