WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roadrunner is SAVED!!!!- new owner

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Anyone here?:D

⭐️
Update on Roadrunner.
❤️
New owner is coming thanks to the only rock star real estate agent that could broker a deal like this Laynee Sholl.
More to details to come. Very exciting news for the whole community of Parker!
Is you want to sell or buy a place in Parker Laynee Sholl.

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
That tells me, the offer was accepted lower then ask. Full remodel equals a ton of money and time and most likely closed until April once deal is final. Wonder what will occur to RV sites

I agree. The offer would have to be much lower. Honestly, I couldn't see how it pencils out to buy the bar (business only) for almost 7 mil, even if it didn't need any remodeling.

I can't get my mind away from Condos Condos Condos.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Pretty sure it was the whole property for list price.
I agree. The offer would have to be much lower. Honestly, I couldn't see how it pencils out to buy the bar (business only) for almost 7 mil, even if it didn't need any remodeling.

I can't get my mind away from Condos Condos Condos.
I thought they turned down 6mill saying they were lowballed.

And wasn't the sale the whole park including mobile sites. Not 6.6 for just the bar.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
No where do I see that it states it sold for 6.6 but only that it was the asking price.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
That tells me, the offer was accepted lower then ask. Full remodel equals a ton of money and time and most likely closed until April once deal is final. Wonder what will occur to RV sites

If she's smart she'll bulldoze most of them into the river 🤣

It's a shame but over decades with lax site rules the place has become a nest of dilapidated slums.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Individuals with the ability to purchase investment of millions $$$ rarely concerned about themselves.Could be this investment is for future generations of family. Whoever purchased this property investing in future. This deal not a flip. Incredible Roadrunner will continue. THANKS

NicPaus

Reaction score
I looked it up 37 mobile sites listed at $650 a month that's 24k a month.
It’s deeded land and that includes the RV park.
Any idea of there monthly rent on the mobiles? It says 37 sites. At $650 a month that's 24k.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I looked it up 37 mobile sites listed at $650 a month that's 24k a month.
Any idea of there monthly rent on the mobiles? It says 37 sites. At $650 a month that's 24k.
I’d rip them out and put in park models, like Foxs added. Then do VRBO type rentals at a couple hundred a night. Monthly rentals to snow birds in the winter.

retaocleg

Reaction score
on leased land?😮 prolly safe to assume the new buyer wasnt the old owner of the Palms

edit: not leased

Last edited:

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Single home undeveloped riverfront lots are more than a million dollars today. That’s a pretty big piece of property. Plus it has a liquor license.
Ding Ding Ding... That was my first thought. If the new owner can get it split into multiple lots, it's got room for 5 or 6 4000sq ft riverfront houses at 3-4mil each. Fill in the back with self storage units and collect $$$$

I'm still holding out hope that I can sit at the bar drinking a roadraper with my son in 12 years on his 21st.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Ding Ding Ding... That was my first thought. If the new owner can get it split into multiple lots, it's got room for 5 or 6 4000sq ft riverfront houses at 3-4mil each. Fill in the back with self storage units and collect $$$$

I'm still holding out hope that I can sit at the bar drinking a roadraper with my son in 12 years on his 21st.
They had to do some creative thinking to make the numbers work. I wonder if plan A is to try run it as is and break even until the next upturn in the economy and then move to cash in with some kinda development plan like you mention

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Let’s face it……. The prices are going to go up. That’s just the reality. It’s not going to remodel itself with nostalgia. It will take cash that needs to be recouped.

Additional dock space will go a long ways too.

Btw…… Who holds the lease? It’s not the Indians. Maybe the state? County? Most likely the same entity that owns La Paz County Park (it will always be Ah Villa campground to me).

If I purchased the place……. You’d be saying good bye to the front row mobile homes. They’d be gone by next Wednesday! It would be turned back into its former glory…….. a stage!

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Let’s face it……. The prices are going to go up. That’s just the reality. It’s not going to remodel itself with nostalgia. It will take cash that needs to be recouped.

Additional dock space will go a long ways too.

Btw…… Who holds the lease? It’s not the Indians. Maybe the state? County? Most likely the same entity that owns La Paz County Park (it will always be Ah Villa campground to me).

If I purchased the place……. You’d be saying good bye to the front row mobile homes. They’d be gone by next Wednesday! It would be turned back into its former glory…….. a stage!
Lmao. It’s deeded land. For the 20th time in the five threads and the mls listing.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I heard they are going to put in a big chip manufacturing plant and put Parker on the map.

Water skiing every day for lunch. 👍🏼

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Lmao. It’s deeded land. For the 20th time in the five threads and the mls listing.
Obviously reading comprehension is not very common. Can't believe how often you have posted it is fee title deeded land. Keep up the good work Paul !

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Honest question. How does remodeling the bar and keeping it like it is make money on their initial investment? Bull dozing it and subdividing it seems to make more sense. Not that I’m for that. Money is money though.

Singleton

Reaction score
Honest question. How does remodeling the bar and keeping it like it is make money on their initial investment? Bull dozing it and subdividing it seems to make more sense. Not that I’m for that. Money is money though.
No way remodeling the bar will ever make the ROI figures. It might be remodel bar and hope that keeps the lights on (pays operating expenses but not financing fees) while all existing RV spot leases expire and permits to subdivide go through the review and approval process. 5 years later we will have 5-6 multi millions dollar homes with storage units.

Riverbottom

Reaction score

I wouldn't want to deal with the bar etc. Finding employees would be a pain. Parcel of land is large enough for nice docks, beach and enough condos to probably pencil out. Just the direction I would pursue.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Again,disposable $$$$. Purchase will prove to be extremely long term investment for generations of a family or several families many of you guys have known on the strip for years. Would not be surprised plans for Badenoch next up.