WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Robbie G's Plane

gqchris

Reaction score
Couldnt agree more, I drive a Chevy Volt on client visits and leave the Rolex at home. Not sure why I even own a Rolex, I dont like wearing it, too pretentious and the whole look at me thing just doesn't work for me.

Sir, you let your boats do the talking:) They are always so dialed and and yes, Im jealous:) ahahah

But I am with you, I dont like "shitting" on people, especially the ones that send me a check every month! Some folks love to flex and flaunt. They are usually the ones with very little money when it all boils down to it.

gqchris

Reaction score
And then you probably forget the key in the console and it honks at you twice as you walk away from the car.....
- Volt Owner
Pisses me the fuck off also!......
-2020 Explorer Owner

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Sir, you let your boats do the talking:) They are always so dialed and and yes, Im jealous:) ahahah

But I am with you, I dont like "shitting" on people, especially the ones that send me a check every month! Some folks love to flex and flaunt. They are usually the ones with very little money when it all boils down to it.

huh... Didn't you have a Ferrari at one time?

Reactions: DWC

rrrr

Reaction score
I stand corrected. All I remembered is they both had Garrett’s.

I’ve never liked the product. They fly like a brick, take so much runway you’re limited on where you can go and are uncomfortable in the front and back. 👎👎

But in the late 70s, it was the plane to own if one wanted a midsize jet. The only other choices were a slow Citation, a Westwind II, or the expensive HS-125 and Falcon 20. I don't remember if the Falcon 200 with turbofans was available at that time.

Last edited:

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
He's the only guy who can drive his (street legal) Dakar Race Truck from Orange to Parker, win a 400 mile race in it, and then drive it back home. Here it is at Glamis. Notice the AZ Plates.

RGHum.jpeg

cakemoto

Reaction score
Morgan motorsports is Robbys ex significant other

riverroyal

Reaction score
And morgans is doing all the car work.
Nothing at the hastings store.

Duramax

Reaction score
This is exactly why I let all my clients think I am BARELY squeaking by. You cant let them see the success. They equate it to their money, and think they are paying you too much!This is a prime example!

My wife always asks why I drove a shitty paint faded daily driver. I explained but she never understood.

This is WHY! Lol
My father taught me that when I was young. I could never understand why he didn't want to show off his Corvettes and other toys.

gqchris

Reaction score
huh... Didn't you have a Ferrari at one time?
Yup I didnt buy for the Status, but the driving experience. And childhood dream bucket list item.

And I most certainly dont drive them to job sites! ;)

Last edited:

bk2drvr

Reaction score
There is a recent Youtube video out (short but cool) with other big name racers commenting on RGs racing style and success over the years. Its a good video. Also if you look at the early days of RG racing his truck (early 20s I assume) on Youtube he was fearlessly fast and had incredible talent driving offroad.

beerrun

Reaction score
There is a recent Youtube video out (short but cool) with other big name racers commenting on RGs racing style and success over the years. Its a good video. Also if you look at the early days of RG racing his truck (early 20s I assume) on Youtube he was fearlessly fast and had incredible talent driving offroad.
What is the title

rrrr

Reaction score
And a fitting announcement today........

Wow! When I posted earlier in the thread a couple of days ago about the value of old Learjets, the thought entered my mind that Bombardier might stop making them. Their 70/75 has been a disaster.

I think they sold six in 2019, twelve last year, and Embraer's Phenom 300 has outsold it every year. The 75's list price is $3MM more than the 300's, and the Phenom is a much better aircraft. The residual value on the 75 is just 50% after five years.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Saw the speed fifth wheel parked out front of Hastings yesterday.

infield

Reaction score