WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Robbie G's Plane

DanG

Reaction score
My son sent me a couple photo's of RG's plane from his work. Pretty bad ass....Even has Speed seats inside.
RG Plane 2.jpg
RG Plane.jpg
RG Seat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DWC

Reaction score
That’s sick. Gotta be an awesome deal to have your initials on the tail of a jet.

DLC

Reaction score
Nice!

I wonder if he has speed seats in the stripper pole room.... hmmmm
lol

i guess that’s how the 1%ers travel....

GOOD FOR HIM!

cakemoto

Reaction score
I'm sure he hurting a little after the Semi truck crash in Parker few months back

BasilHayden

Reaction score
LOL, all the talk of his using the deposits for this, first, the jet itself isnt that much cash. He bought it years ago, pre nascar is I recall. Its primary use was to get him cross country in order to allow him to race off road (baja) when he wanted and still make it back to the show where was being paid to race. Back in the day it wasnt uncommon for him to race Baja on a Saturday and then run nascar on Sunday. As I understand it is not used as much as it used to due to cost to operate but thats a different discussion.

While he doesnt have JJ coin, RG is not hurting for play money.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
what d
My son sent me a couple photo's of RG's plane from his work. Pretty bad ass....Even has Speed seats inside.
what does your son do to have those sitting around?

beerrun

Reaction score
I think RGs private money stays away from his business money. Also on top of what RG has earned on his own his grandpa passed a while back and owned a couple strip malls and his dad has passed and he had the feed co so RG has money

2Driver

Reaction score
I hope I pass my wealth on to my son. Why not?

No different then passing on a family business if you look at wealth in that manner, its an engine

Riley1

Reaction score
He had a leer jet (I’m pretty sure with the same tail number) That he kept a FBO I worked at at the Chino Airport back in 08

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
what is it with you and the speed utv?

I think it was more of just a joke, I was thinking the same thing. I also think people get skeptical because he pre sold and or took deposits on a machine he hadn't even built yet. Also he is over promising and under delivering. Not on the quality per se (but no one really knows other that what he says or shows on his video updates) but on the actual delivery of the product. That can be a dangerous thing for a new company.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I think it was more of just a joke, I was thinking the same thing. I also think people get skeptical because he pre sold and or took deposits on a machine he hadn't even built yet. Also he is over promising and under delivering. Not on the quality per se (but no one really knows other that what he says or shows on his video updates) but on the actual delivery of the product. That can be a dangerous thing for a new company.

LoL Every Tesla preorder owner gobbled that shit up, accepted cars that were multiple years late and had to pay more than initially promised... and the quality of the cars are among the worst in the auto industry.

Speed have not under delivered on anything technically, yet. My documents say estimated March 2021 delivery, which is not going to happen either.

The only people that seem to care about the cars being late don’t have deposits anyway.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
LoL Every Tesla preorder owner gobbled that shit up, accepted cars that were multiple years late and had to pay more than initially promised... and the quality of the cars are among the worst in the auto industry.

Speed have not under delivered on anything technically, yet. My documents say estimated March 2021 delivery, which is not going to happen either.

The only people that seem to care about the cars being late don’t have deposits anyway.
My wife ordered a new Tesla.....$100

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
My wife ordered a new Tesla.....$100

I'm talking pre ordering the cars before they came out, not ordering an existing new car.

Roadster preorder - Arrived years late and cost more than promised with less range.
Model S preorder - Arrived years late and cost more than promised with less range.
Model 3 preorder - same as both above..

My friend loves this shit.. He's got a Speed UTV and a Tesla Cybertruck on order to tow it.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score

I totally agree with most of what your saying, But people were told they would have there car last year and don't. This is under delivering. IMO. And yes, I don't have a deposit on a car, but I am watching how the company does because I might be interested in one of these in the future.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I totally agree with most of what your saying, But people were told they would have there car last year and don't. This is under delivering. IMO. And yes, I don't have a deposit on a car, but I am watching how the company does because I might be interested in one of these in the future.

The hype and communication was 2020 delivery.. I think everyone's actual paperwork said otherwise. I have said from the beginning a 2020 delivery was not going to happen. Is that misleading, sure probably is. But everything has hype. Ford can't even get their Bronco out on time.

Again, I think all of his actual customers understand, and want the best product possible. I'd bet anyone any amount of money that cars will be delivered by the end of 2021.

2Driver

Reaction score
From what I understand you cant even fly a lot of the old jets into many airports due to the high decibel ratings of the older engines. If its not been refitted I bet that Jet would be pretty reasonable.

Groper

Reaction score
Did you get promoted guy ?
Congratulations on you're vertical career move to "Political Moderator" this is the first time I noticed a staff member sig. 🤨

20210209_131747.jpg

beerrun

Reaction score
Like it was said earlier because its robby it has to be right and I think his videos are very open i don't think razor or can am put out videos on their builds

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
The hype and communication was 2020 delivery.. I think everyone's actual paperwork said otherwise. I have said from the beginning a 2020 delivery was not going to happen. Is that misleading, sure probably is. But everything has hype. Ford can't even get their Bronco out on time.

Again, I think all of his actual customers understand, and want the best product possible. I'd bet anyone any amount of money that cars will be delivered by the end of 2021.

I really hope so too, I want to see these things in action!!

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Like it was said earlier because its robby it has to be right and I think his videos are very open i don't think razor or can am put out videos on their builds

Very true, but Polaris and BRP didn't ask interested buyers for a deposit to develop there product. But of course they are a much larger established company.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I'm talking pre ordering the cars before they came out, not ordering an existing new car.

Roadster preorder - Arrived years late and cost more than promised with less range.
Model S preorder - Arrived years late and cost more than promised with less range.
Model 3 preorder - same as both above..

My friend loves this shit.. He's got a Speed UTV and a Tesla Cybertruck on order to tow it.
That’s what she did, Model S long range, doesn’t exist yet.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
That’s what she did, Model S long range, doesn’t exist yet.

But the basic car exists. The long range is just a submodel, and Tesla is well established now. You had to put $1K or more down to do a preorder of a Roadster, model 3, model S, Model X, Model Y.

Taboma

Reaction score
Anybody care to tell us outsiders who Robby G is?

Oh shit, now you've done it --- How about Jimmy Johnson, know him ? Jeremy McGrath ? Tom Brady ? ---- hold on, there's a picture here on RDP somewhere 😂
Just joking, I know of Robbie, because of RDP, I now know a few more names, and I wouldn't know any of them if I was sitting next to them in a bar --- well except Brady 😁

Here's what I know, he races cars in the dirt, but he breaks or crashes everything he drives. He's using business savy by using other folks $$ to build offroad cars and now I'm reading he use to race nascar . Don't know if he raced boats, but I'm really stumped because from the few racing records I've ever read of, there's no way he should have a plane, he should be renting in Victorville. :rolleyes: ;)

beerrun

Reaction score
Oh shit, now you've done it --- How about Jimmy Johnson, know him ? Jeremy McGrath ? Tom Brady ? ---- hold on, there's a picture here on RDP somewhere 😂
Just joking, I know of Robbie, because of RDP, I now know a few more names, and I wouldn't know any of them if I was sitting next to them in a bar --- well except Brady 😁

Here's what I know, he races cars in the dirt, but he breaks or crashes everything he drives. He's using business savy by using other folks $$ to build offroad cars and now I'm reading he use to race nascar . Don't know if he raced boats, but I'm really stumped because from the few racing records I've ever read of, there's no way he should have a plane, he should be renting in Victorville. :rolleyes: ;)
Why is it you think you know robbys personal finances. He has had two planes for years and I promise he is not using side by side money to fly around the country

Taboma

Reaction score
Why is it you think you know robbys personal finances. He has had two planes for years and I promise he is not using side by side money to fly around the country

I don't know anything about RG --- somebody else was commenting on his planes and how long he's owned them. I'm just surprised because I hadn't a clue Robbie was anybody, since it seems whenever I read anything, he broke or crashed, or --- I dunno, I'm just surprised he has any money I guess.

Also you might have noted I was having some fun with Bill Perkins who knows less than I do about the dude. I do happen to own a Wildcat XX with RG graphics on it and I'm hearing he's going to open a shop in Havasu --- which might be good for me, so I can get my car worked on and help him buy Jet fuel 😁

If you read what I wrote, I wrote that he's being smart as a business man using other people's money to built his new SxS (Did not write to fly around the country)--- that's NOT derogatory, it's a friggin compliment.

beerrun

Reaction score
I don't know anything about RG --- somebody else was commenting on his planes and how long he's owned them. I'm just surprised because I hadn't a clue Robbie was anybody, since it seems whenever I read anything, he broke or crashed, or --- I dunno, I'm just surprised he has any money I guess.

Also you might have noted I was having some fun with Bill Perkins who knows less than I do about the dude. I do happen to own a Wildcat XX with RG graphics on it and I'm hearing he's going to open a shop in Havasu --- which might be good for me, so I can get my car worked on and help him buy Jet fuel 😁

If you read what I wrote, I wrote that he's being smart as a business man using other people's money to built his new SxS (Did not write to fly around the country)--- that's NOT derogatory, it's a friggin compliment.
I'm sure robby has other investors that come from the offroad world. If I had to guess the deposit is to see what interest there would be. Also robby has won in every series he has raced in offroad NASCAR indy car trans am