WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ROBO CALL KILLER....This looks interesting...

DWC

Reaction score
I've tried it. It worked at first, or it seemed to.
Then it caught maybe 1 out of 30, then 1 out of 40.
Not worth it.
Same here. Worked great at first.

Reactions: TPC

DWC

Reaction score
I agree with you guys also. Its been a pain in the ass now, and never catches anything. I am canceling as we speak.
I get more requests from them to start it back up now than calls they caught. There were a couple good calls they caught though.

RichL

Reaction score
I hate to say it but unless I recognize a number or it comes up from the contact list it simply doesn't get answered. In the words of Joe Walsh..."Leave me a message, maybe I'll call."

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I know you're not supposed to answer their calls but it was getting out of hand
They even offer you to be placed on a do not call list which doesn't work
Free rooms at Marriott
Free 8 day Carnival cruise
Free 8 day Princess cruise
I wait till they answer and tell them to get f'd lol
Calls have been slowing way down
I started cussing them out but I started getting more calls after. Their press 2 to get removed is fucking bullshit too.

HCP3

Reaction score
I am not going to take any advice from local TV "news". I don't care what they say.

DB / HAV

Reaction score
I’m starting to set appointments with them (roof repair, home upgrades, etc.) but with a wrong address...let’s see how this goes?? I hate these calls!!

oldschool

Reaction score
I just tell them that I’m going to prison for 8-10 and need whatever “service” they are offering right away.

Ladsm

Reaction score
I would like to talk to you about your vehicles warranty.
I wait for them to ask my make and year of car and then tell them 1974 Schwinn 10 speed bicycle, they get pissed and hang up.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I press 5 to get to an operator so I can extend my car’s warranty. When they ask what year and make, I tell them that don’t you know? You called me. They always hang up. I should spend a lot of time and order a huge warranty, then tell them let me go get my credit card and then just leave the phone on and walk away.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I put on an unidentifiable accent (usually a cross b/t Mexican, Italian and arab) and tell them I'm a sandwich shop, "what do you want to order today?"

sometimes they'll carry on a conversation with me like "Oh.. what kind of sandwiches do yo have?"

I'll go on for as long as they'll let me describing our fresh pastrami ...and.... "oh and we have pizza too". most laugh and hang up..

Do they stop? HELL NO.... but its entertaining and I amuse myself

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Wouldn't doubt if the robocall company made the robokiller app. Suckered you in for a few bucks a month until you cancel.

Justfishing

Reaction score
The calls from the credit cards, we can lower your interest rate. I get all excited. Play like i am hard of hearing but i am interested. After a while they get pushy wanting my card info and balance. They are not happy when i tell them my balance is $100.

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Caller ID.

If I don't know you, I will never answer.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I got a scam call the other day about a package containing cash and drugs that was intercepted at the border and customs agents wanted to speak to me. Some guy in the mid east kept talking about fines and prison I throw on my best scarface impersonation and kept telling him don't you know who I am my cash and drugs better be delivered or he was going to sleep with the fishes. Concrete boots the whole deal. It was fun until he hung up on me.