WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ROE overturned , Let the riots begin

77charger

Reaction score
These protesters that scream “my body my choice” are mostly the same people screaming that everyone must take a vaccine..what about my body and my choice on that subject?
They are also the same one that have no problem with states making stricter gun laws than what the feds have also.If it fits them its ok if it goes against them its riot time.

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
When states make laws they should look at it from both pro/con, Any women living in states without abortion access and be forced to have a child no matter the personal circumstances the state should take custody, provide care, money, housing, health and economic benefits for the children until the age of 18.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This is something that has bothered me since it was brought to my attention. A couple years ago we were visiting our son in Oregon. He took us to a fair that had a bunch of farming stuff, so it was in the mostly rural conservative area. There was an anti abortion group there and for some reason it caught our attention. In OR they told us they go up to full term abortions. When the lady explained to us that procedure, I could not believe that someone had the lack of morals to do what is done. It bothers me enough I really hate to include what the procedure is.

Abortion is murder and there are no words to describe those who defend late term abortions and “abortions” after the baby is delivered! Horrific and those who defend it deserve the same fate

Cdog

Reaction score
When states make laws they should look at it from both pro/con, Any women living in states without abortion access and be forced to have a child no matter the personal circumstances the state should take custody, provide care, money, housing, health and economic benefits for the children until the age of 18.
Lol! Are you trollin or just nuts?

What you’re suggesting makes the public responsible for individuals moment of bad judgment .

How about fuck that idea!!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
When Roe was ruled, abortions were sold-in as “safe, rare and legal”…

And then it became a substitute for birth control, with lefties pushing for the “right” to abort right up to the birth.

When we stop caring about the sanctity of life, civilization dies.

530RL

Reaction score

What you’re suggesting makes the public responsible for individuals moment of bad judgment .

I took it as he was pointing out the cynical hypocrisy of the anti-abortion movement referring to itself as “Pro-Life”.

In reality they are ”Pro-Birth”, for what happens to that life subsequent to birth, as you point out, should be neither their problem nor their responsibility. 💁‍♂️

Cdog

Reaction score
I took it as he was pointing out the cynical hypocrisy of the anti-abortion movement referring to itself as “Pro-Life”.

In reality they are ”Pro-Birth”, for what happens to that life subsequent to birth, as you point out, should be neither their problem nor their responsibility. 💁‍♂️
I agree he was probably trying to be devils advocate on the subject that’s why I didn’t make any personal judgments just trying to be funny.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This is something that has bothered me since it was brought to my attention. A couple years ago we were visiting our son in Oregon. He took us to a fair that had a bunch of farming stuff, so it was in the mostly rural conservative area. There was an anti abortion group there and for some reason it caught our attention. In OR they told us they go up to full term abortions. When the lady explained to us that procedure, I could not believe that someone had the lack of morals to do what is done. It bothers me enough I really hate to include what the procedure is.

As a young man in Alaska, I always took exception to the right to life display at the State Fair. It was, imo, very distasteful and just gross in a setting that was supposed to be fun and whatever.
Later, as I matured (somewhat!) and had kids of my own I came to understand their reasoning for the displays and protests.
I am not a full blown right to lifer. But I saw the pictures of carved up fetuses and vacuum cleanered fetuses and it left a life long impression.
As I grew even older I watched friends and even a relative use abortion as means of contraceptives, it seemed.
One had 3 before destroying her anatomy so that she could no longer get pregnant. Another had 5…yes 5 abortions in less than 5 years.
When I read that 24,000 black fetuses are aborted annually just in New York City, and that it outnumbers live births every year, I can’t help but see that Sanger achieved her goal…not 100% but wildly successful nonetheless.
When I read and see liberals screaming for full term abortions, and beyond, it seriously makes me wonder at what point the human species joined the ranks of unenlightened animals with opposing thumbs.
It doesn’t surprise me though,

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score

Yes.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So, I was on the water about 7, off about 1...didn't see a single protestor.
I think I'll call that a win.

As far as the states that may ban abortion being responsible for those children birthed...if that's the case, those states that offer it as a service payed by taxpayers should then not be responsible for those that are born there...
No welfare for those.
They had the option, right?

They should be last resorts, both welfare or abortion, not something easily handed out. Hardest learned lessons are lessons well remembered

JBZ

Reaction score
I am going to keep posting a current link to

smoke n scan 6-25-22 at 4pm

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
If the abortion rate was higher in those cities I guarantee crime would be less. My beef with this whole bullshit is so they eliminate abortion, now we have another 50-100k children born with parents that don't want them. So we better start building more juvenile detention centers. The government has done such a wonderful job with the foster care and adoption side of things. And you can call me a racist, But I prefer realist.
PP clinics concentrate in all the high crime areas, they focus on killing black babies but they do not reduce crime.

1656210034713.png

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Any riots tonight? Besides the nightly riot in Chicago anyway.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The high crime areas generally fall within states that will continue to allow the abortions. I understand your point, but I really don't think it's going to be a problem.

My deal on this is simple. If they handle the abortion early in the pregnancy I can understand that. Not that I think it should be the go to, but there is a part of me that gets the point of their choice to have a kid. Once you start talking late term abortions I'm out with exception to the mothers life being in jeopardy. Still don't like it, but can understand that potential need as well.

All of this is still pretty silly when considering all SCOTUS did was put the choice back in the hands of the states. Abortions aren't going away ever.
What gets me is there are lots of birth control that's free or basically free. Use it and no abortion needed

WhatExit?

Reaction score
"Fuck America. I'm fucking renouncing my citizenship. I'm fucking coming here." (to the UK)

"There's just too much fucking stupid in the world to go back to that miserable fucking excuse for a country," continued Armstrong, who at one point during the show had a Union Jack flag draped over himself. "Oh, I'm not kidding. You're going to get a lot of me in the coming days."

Is there a way to make sure he goes and doesn't come back?

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
The horror...at a protest on a freeway in LA...

'FULL HOUSE' STAR JODIE SWEETIN SHOVED TO GROUND BY POLICE... During Abortion Rights Protests​

Jodie was with other protestors on a freeway in Los Angeles when LAPD began to block their path ... Jodie ended up close to officers when she got shoved back into the crowd -- tripping over the curb and knocking her to the floor.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
"Fuck America. I'm fucking renouncing my citizenship. I'm fucking coming here." (to the UK)

"There's just too much fucking stupid in the world to go back to that miserable fucking excuse for a country," continued Armstrong, who at one point during the show had a Union Jack flag draped over himself. "Oh, I'm not kidding. You're going to get a lot of me in the coming days."

Is there a way to make sure he goes and doesn't come back?

Just read that...
buh-bye Billie! Take some more leftwing fuktards with you!
🖕😁🖕

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Just read that...
buh-bye Billie! Take some more leftwing fuktards with you!
🖕😁🖕

The real problem is they spew their BS and threats but, like the hypocrites they are, they don't leave and the definitely come back.

How many Hollywood lefties said they'd leave if/when Trump was elected and none of them left

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The real problem is they spew their BS and threats but, like the hypocrites they are, they don't leave and the definitely come back.

How many Hollywood lefties said they'd leave if/when Trump was elected and none of them left
I know, just wishful thinking!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Still the networks lead story on their morning news programs. This and gas went down 1 cent in Poughkeepsie.
Anything to keep the subject off Brandon and Hunter and our tragic economy.
Things are only going to get worse. A lot worse.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I can name several instances where that is already the case?

Let’s say person A gets drunk and hits person B with a car. Person B doesn’t have medical insurance.. hell let’s call person B not even a citizen.. public is gonna pay the health care dime?

Personally I’d rather get laid.. lol

That said with the morning after pill readily available I’m not sure abortions are necessary.. I think they should make that pill more available though to youth.. everyone I know was banging at 14-15 years old.

Cdog

Reaction score
I can name several instances where that is already the case?

Let’s say person A gets drunk and hits person B with a car. Person B doesn’t have medical insurance.. hell let’s call person B not even a citizen.. public is gonna pay the health care dime?

Personally I’d rather get laid.. lol

That said with the morning after pill readily available I’m not sure abortions are necessary.. I think they should make that pill more available though to youth.. everyone I know was banging at 14-15 years old.

IDK. Forcing someone to give birth of an unwanted child, seizing it like property and raising it in a boarding home while passing the costs to the tax payer. Sounds like some communist china "takes a village" shit. In fact that's the same shit the nazi youth breeding program did.

There is a law on the books that states no hospital can deny care due to payment. Of course that's the slippery slope we're dealing with now with "health insurance" instead of Health Care.

I read that 60% of abortions are done through medication. I think the morning after pill is consider contraception.

I support the decision to pass this onto the states for enforcement and I'm pro choice. Although there should be limits to late term like the mothers health or birth defects.

It's a pretty fucked up subject if you think about. People need to be responsible for their actions.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
As a young man in Alaska, I always took exception to the right to life display at the State Fair. It was, imo, very distasteful and just gross in a setting that was supposed to be fun and whatever.
Later, as I matured (somewhat!) and had kids of my own I came to understand their reasoning for the displays and protests.
I am not a full blown right to lifer. But I saw the pictures of carved up fetuses and vacuum cleanered fetuses and it left a life long impression.
As I grew even older I watched friends and even a relative use abortion as means of contraceptives, it seemed.
One had 3 before destroying her anatomy so that she could no longer get pregnant. Another had 5…yes 5 abortions in less than 5 years.
When I read that 24,000 black fetuses are aborted annually just in New York City, and that it outnumbers live births every year, I can’t help but see that Sanger achieved her goal…not 100% but wildly successful nonetheless.
When I read and see liberals screaming for full term abortions, and beyond, it seriously makes me wonder at what point the human species joined the ranks of unenlightened animals with opposing thumbs.
It doesn’t surprise me though,
but the left says we're going backward.

killing babies is progressive.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What seems to escape most people is that these elites absolutely and without question need/ want/ must reduce population growth.
Like right now.
The earth can simply not sustain the current growth rate. Something has to give.
That is the entire reasoning behind culling, and by extension, the climate agenda.
These people 100% believe and are committed to what they see as a greater global good.

It isn’t them being evil just to be evil, in their minds they are the planets stewards. They see the population explosion over a very short number of centuries and know (correctly) that something has to change.

We have reduced and eliminated all kinds of natural checks and balances. Diseases, medical advancements, etc has probably doubled the average lifespan.

Killing fetuses is not the answer though.
It’s not an economically viable solution on a global reduction scale.
Sterilization is what will be the solution in the global future.
For economic reasons if nothing else.
The cost of abortion and unwanted wards simply goes away if a pregnancy never even happens.
That’s the hard brutal truth.

Those mega power brokers, who most people refuse to even believe exist, know the history of humankind. They know what is coming, because they know what has happened in the past…even if the sea of humanity is mostly willingly ignorant of it.

That’s why they do the things they do while we complain.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
What seems to escape most people is that these elites absolutely and without question need/ want/ must reduce population growth.
Like right now.
The earth can simply not sustain the current growth rate. Something has to give.
That is the entire reasoning behind culling, and by extension, the climate agenda.
These people 100% believe and are committed to what they see as a greater global good.

It isn’t them being evil just to be evil, in their minds they are the planets stewards. They see the population explosion over a very short number of centuries and know (correctly) that something has to change.

We have reduced and eliminated all kinds of natural checks and balances. Diseases, medical advancements, etc has probably doubled the average lifespan.

Killing fetuses is not the answer though.
It’s not an economically viable solution on a global reduction scale.
Sterilization is what will be the solution in the global future.
For economic reasons if nothing else.
The cost of abortion and unwanted wards simply goes away if a pregnancy never even happens.
That’s the hard brutal truth.

Those mega power brokers, who most people refuse to even believe exist, know the history of humankind. They know what is coming, because they know what has happened in the past…even if the sea of humanity is mostly willingly ignorant of it.

That’s why they do the things they do while we complain.
The interesting thing is with regard to population growth, we are already seeing massively declining fertility rates in developed countries. Even developing countries are seeing a slow down in birth rates. We are very quickly reaching a point where in the foreseeable future we'll see natural reduction in population once most if not all of the globe is considered developed.

So much so, that the next leftist desire will be aborting the population that is retired. That will be funny to watch, since in the US the leftists are all about unionism, and the retired unionists will be somewhat pissed that the folks that they got elected are now calling for their early deaths.

If my premise seems far fetched, think about this premise: Covid was created in a china lab, and as we all know the only set of folks that died off in massive numbers were the old, the infirmed, and the old/infirmed. Even a leftist like 529.5 can see that old and infirmed people dont produce stuff and really do siphon off resources that could be spent on production instead of medicine and wheelchairs if I can be so harsh.

No, peak population wont kill the planet, not close. But the young will kill the old, especially when the old say its ok to kill the really young.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The interesting thing is with regard to population growth, we are already seeing massively declining fertility rates in developed countries. Even developing countries are seeing a slow down in birth rates. We are very quickly reaching a point where in the foreseeable future we'll see natural reduction in population once most if not all of the globe is considered developed.

So much so, that the next leftist desire will be aborting the population that is retired. That will be funny to watch, since in the US the leftists are all about unionism, and the retired unionists will be somewhat pissed that the folks that they got elected are now calling for their early deaths.

If my premise seems far fetched, think about this premise: Covid was created in a china lab, and as we all know the only set of folks that died off in massive numbers were the old, the infirmed, and the old/infirmed. Even a leftist like 529.5 can see that old and infirmed people dont produce stuff and really do siphon off resources that could be spent on production instead of medicine and wheelchairs if I can be so harsh.

No, peak population wont kill the planet, not close. But the young will kill the old, especially when the old say its ok to kill the really young.

Hey, it’s me you’re talking to!
Nothing is too far fetched for me to believe.

Have you ever noticed that most of our biggest tech advances have to do with improved efficiency in killing each other?