WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rogan Throws Down The Gauntlet

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Will Biden Agree To Rogan-Hosted 4-Hour Live Debate With Trump?

1600105883673.png

Atta boy Joe!!!! πŸ‘

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
All Joe Biden could do for 4 hours is sleep

Biden is a trojan horse for the Marxists. To anyone wanting Marxism, defunding the police, riots, taxes, government controls and regulations, and President Kamala Harris, I hope you pass away before you can mail in your ballot

wzuber

Reaction score
who want's this you ask? I'd say everybody other than stoned and stupid joe biden, his campaign and his flock of follower sheep.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We know Biden won’t go on and do this because he would be crushed, but Trump should go on for the four hours and do a podcast with Rogan. I have to imagine the Don is already setting it up.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
We know Biden won’t go on and do this because he would be crushed, but Trump should go on for the four hours and do a podcast with Rogan. I have to imagine the Don is already setting it up.

if the debate actually happens, it would be the awesome!!

If not... I agree, Trump should go on solo. According to Rogan, Bindens camp had previously tried to get on the show.

530RL

Reaction score
I thought Joe Rogan was a "bitch" according to Regor?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I thought Joe Rogan was a "bitch" according to Regor?

Hes a whore. Get it right, chump.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

AntiBormac

Banned
Reaction score
Mr 530 sure seems like an intelligent individual, I’d heed his gospel boys. If you don’t he might make fun of your wife

530RL

Reaction score
so would you like to see the debate happen? Or just busy trolling...

Debates are appropriate.

There are currently more than four hours of debates scheduled including one hosted by FOX

And they will not change a single vote in RDP P&G section.

I’m not sure what a four hour additional debate hosted by a β€œbitch” according to Trump supporters in here would help?

AntiBormac

Banned
Reaction score
Debates are appropriate.

There are currently more than four hours of debates scheduled including one hosted by FOX

I’m not sure what a four hour additional debate hosted by a β€œbitch” according to Trump supporters in here would help?

Yawn, speaking of bitches say hi to Flake

Performance Grips

Reaction score
The reason Joe Rogan would be an ideal debate venue is he is a sensible logical guy. He calls out Trump, he calls out stupid california politicians and he's going to ask questions that regular Americans want to be answered. Not what all the unhinged reporters want to ask. That said Rogan would have to pull Trump of of Biden with a rear naked chokehold. He would destroy him in that venue. The election would be over.

AntiBormac

Banned
Reaction score
The reason Joe Rogan would be an ideal debate venue is he is a sensible logical guy. He calls out Trump, he calls out stupid california politicians and he's going to ask questions that regular Americans want to be answered. Not what all the unhinged reporters want to ask. That said Rogan would have to pull Trump of of Biden with a rear naked chokehold. He would destroy him in that venue. The election would be over.

I think Rogan is a tool, but he’s a good tool for this job. My sentiments on him moderating are on par with yours.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Debates are appropriate.

Biden's questions will be like: "Vice President Biden. Some politicians deny that climate change and refuse to admit it's real. What are your thoughts on the looming climate catastrophe, and the politicians that deny it?"

Sent From Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1601075383138.png

Spotify employees were demanding direct editorial oversight over the recently-acquired Joe Rogan Experience podcast. That would include the ability to directly edit or remove sections of upcoming interviews, or block the uploading of episodes deemed problematic. The employees also demanded the ability to add trigger warnings, corrections, and references to fact-checked articles on topics discussed by Rogan in the course of his multi-hour discussions.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 925901

Spotify employees were demanding direct editorial oversight over the recently-acquired Joe Rogan Experience podcast. That would include the ability to directly edit or remove sections of upcoming interviews, or block the uploading of episodes deemed problematic. The employees also demanded the ability to add trigger warnings, corrections, and references to fact-checked articles on topics discussed by Rogan in the course of his multi-hour discussions.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Trigger warnings??

OMG, and these are the people that want to start a civil war?

hahahahahahabababaaaaaaaass. Classic.

Wedgy

Reaction score
"Joe! Pass that over here! C'mon man!!"