WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roger Stone = Predicts!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
It is a Scary statement to Read that President Donald J. Trump has Millions of Supporters and Friends, BUT!! he has Millions More who HATE and VOW to Destroy Him.😓

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
I honestly feel that if anything could cause civil unrest it would be if that man gets locked up.

I also feel that he's preparing for something like this and he could unload ton's of info he gathered up during his presidency.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I honestly feel that if anything could cause civil unrest it would be if that man gets locked up.

I also feel that he's preparing for something like this and he could unload ton's of info he gathered up during his presidency.

DAMN, I sure Hope So!!! I do believe the Supporters have Had Enough of this B.S. and to the Point here, Do NOT Push Us.🤬

perky

Banned
Reaction score
It is a Scary statement to Read that President Donald J. Trump has Millions of Supporters and Friends, BUT!! he has Millions More who HATE and VOW to Destroy Him.😓
I got a feeling when we show up to support Trump the other side is gonna look like one of Bidens rallies. If all 80 million of his voters shows up you got nothing to worry about. Did you happen to see the turnout for the boat parades ?

squeezer

Reaction score

That’s a particularly telling statement... Have you ever considered the possibility that Trump is guilty? What then...? What is the MAGA hat wearing cult going to do if a solid criminal case is made? There is a high probability this is exactly the case...

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
That’s a particularly telling statement... Have you ever considered the possibility that Trump is guilty? What then...? What is the MAGA hat wearing cult going to do if a solid criminal case is made? There is a high probability this is exactly the case...

You’re
Fucking
Insane

You stupid fucks have been on a fkn witch hunt for years, all have been a dead end road! People like you ARE the problem with this country!

Buy, rent, borrow a clue, please..... you need one now more than ever!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Says the Russia, Russia clown and pedo supporting freak!!! 😂

Looking Glass

Reaction score

Guilty Of WHAT?

The last couple of days everyone from Mainstream Media to the Justice Department have admitted that everything from "Covid 19" B/S. to the "Capitol" Riot was Not a President Trump Criminal ACT.

wallnutz

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
E8FBFCEE-B73B-4695-89AF-BC37BDD14C3E.jpeg

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

Guilty of what exactly? All I have heard is some rogue DA from New York (what a shock) is at the helm trying to put together a case on Trump. Another nothing burger so far. They are using their time trying to figure out what b.s. charges they can come up with that will stick. I am sorry but after, Stormy Daniels, Russia, 2 failed impeachments also lets not forget the circus you guys put on during Supreme court nominations you and your party have lost all credibility. Close people to his campaign have been arrested and strong armed trying to get some kind of dirt to use against him. The amount of time and tax dollars your party has wasted in this circus is just sad I am sorry.

In regards to your "MAGA hat wearing cult" statement, you obviously are to ignorant to realize it was people like you and your party that started this "cult". Years of failed policies combined with ton's of PC and trying to guilt regular working class citizens is what started this so called cult. People got sick and tired of being silent and was waiting for someone to steer the ship in a different direction.

Lastly, I can only laugh that you can say what you are saying about criminal cases when Hillary got away with what she did and the blood she has on her hands. Oh and do we really need to get into current president and his son with ukraine and labtops? You already know, but yet again as I have said before President Trump said mean things on twitter and you guys couldn't handle it. So know we got hyper inflation happening, crazy costs of good, lost jobs, shortages galore and now the middle east is at it again, but hey China is happy again and your twitter feed is calmer.

HotRod82

Reaction score

So you think Trump who has been a public figure for 5 decades, had a hit tv show for 13 years, was president for 4 years, went through a SPECIAL COUNCIL INVESTIGATION is guilty of a crime that they are just now finding? Yeah right. The only charges that will be filed are the ones they made up out of thin air.

Do you honestly think Mueller didn't look for Trump's hidden bank accounts?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it used to be "it's not what they've done, it's what you can prove". Now, powers in government call it truth by decree, and have the media spread their new gospel.
It's been done in history before...
As for "the red hat mobs" being angered, maybe so. Just remember not all those upset will have been flying Trump banners or wearing red hats.
Just as there were those that were "anyone but Trump", there are some that are anything but communism. There are some less verbal, and not showing their hand.
They're out there, and not worried about legalities when it pops off.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Guilty of what exactly? All I have heard is some rogue DA from New York (what a shock) is at the helm trying to put together a case on Trump. Another nothing burger so far. They are using their time trying to figure out what b.s. charges they can come up with that will stick. I am sorry but after, Stormy Daniels, Russia, 2 failed impeachments also lets not forget the circus you guys put on during Supreme court nominations you and your party have lost all credibility. Close people to his campaign have been arrested and strong armed trying to get some kind of dirt to use against him. The amount of time and tax dollars your party has wasted in this circus is just sad I am sorry.

In regards to your "MAGA hat wearing cult" statement, you obviously are to ignorant to realize it was people like you and your party that started this "cult". Years of failed policies combined with ton's of PC and trying to guilt regular working class citizens is what started this so called cult. People got sick and tired of being silent and was waiting for someone to steer the ship in a different direction.

Lastly, I can only laugh that you can say what you are saying about criminal cases when Hillary got away with what she did and the blood she has on her hands. Oh and do we really need to get into current president and his son with ukraine and labtops? You already know, but yet again as I have said before President Trump said mean things on twitter and you guys couldn't handle it. So know we got hyper inflation happening, crazy costs of good, lost jobs, shortages galore and now the middle east is at it again, but hey China is happy again and your twitter feed is calmer.

Right on, Doc... Great post my brotha!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Guilty of what?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk