WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roger Stone

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Just found guilty of witness tampering and lying to Congress about how he and Trump got Russia hacks released by WikiLeaks.

Winning!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Mueller just keeps on delivering and prosecutors were very explicit that Trump was involved in this case. How much time can Stone do without flipping? Seven felony convictions could put him away for the rest of his life.

Gordon Sunderland take heed!

Which reminds me, whatever came of your case against McCabe? I’m hearing the grand jury wouldn’t indict.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Stone was convicted on issues that happened after the fact and really had nothing to do with Trumps campaign. Saving face for the Mueller debacle is essentially all that has happened here. Stone wants to be a Trump associate, but ain't so don't drown in 'yer drool like Pavlov's roll:rolleyes:
'

RodnJen

Reaction score
Stone cold guilty!

Prosecutors portrayed Stone, 67, as a serial liar who tried to bully witnesses into not cooperating with authorities. They charged the confidant of President Donald Trump with making false statements, obstruction and witness tampering in a case that was an offshoot of former special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Stone is the sixth Trump aide or adviser to be convicted of charges brought as part of Mueller's probe.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Stone cold guilty!

Prosecutors portrayed Stone, 67, as a serial liar who tried to bully witnesses into not cooperating with authorities. They charged the confidant of President Donald Trump with making false statements, obstruction and witness tampering in a case that was an offshoot of former special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Stone is the sixth Trump aide or adviser to be convicted of charges brought as part of Mueller's probe.
Please show the links to Trump that you consider so close as to have been in his inner circle during the campaign. Also show when his guilty actions occurred ion the timeline of the witch hunt. that may be hard to do as the witch hunt had no real time line as it was a search for guilt type of deal, not a reconstruction of an actual crime.

Reconstruction of an actual crime will come later as all the evidence dug up will show how the D's set the hoped for defeat and then coup in motion. Stone will be incidental news when the whole of this mess ever gets factually and legally dealt with......

RodnJen

Reaction score
Please show the links to Trump that you consider so close as to have been in his inner circle during the campaign. Also show when his guilty actions occurred ion the timeline of the witch hunt. that may be hard to do as the witch hunt had no real time line as it was a search for guilt type of deal, not a reconstruction of an actual crime.

Reconstruction of an actual crime will come later as all the evidence dug up will show how the D's set the hoped for defeat and then coup in motion. Stone will be incidental news when the whole of this mess ever gets factually and legally dealt with......

No thanks.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Stone was convicted on issues that happened after the fact and really had nothing to do with Trumps campaign. Saving face for the Mueller debacle is essentially all that has happened here. Stone wants to be a Trump associate, but ain't so don't drown in 'yer drool like Pavlov's roll:rolleyes:
'
Stone lied to conceal that he was the bridge between Trump personally and WikiLeaks. Trump lied about the same pre-election shit in the sworn deposition he gave Mueller. That’s gonna be a problem for him.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Just found guilty of witness tampering and lying to Congress about how he and Trump got Russia hacks released by WikiLeaks.

Winning!

Could you immediately in your next post explain specifically how the CHARGES and CONVICTIONS of Roger Stone could be connected to President Trump? Far as i’m concerned Roger Stone lied under oath,he fucked up.
There is no indication Roger Stone is involved in the Trump Administration.In fact no involvement with Trump since 2015 or before.Roger Stone fucked up.Enjoy your winnings.

Last edited:

Old Texan

Reaction score
You’re welcome to review the evidence and verdict in the Stone trial for yourself. You ignorant fucks don’t read the source material we post anyway.
'Cause your "source" material is complete media bullshit ya dumb fuck. His transgressions were all after the fact idiot

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Could you immediately in your next post explain specifically how the CHARGES and CONVICTIONS of Roger Stone could be connected to President Trump? Far as i’m concerned Roger Stone lied under oath,he fucked up.
There is no indication Roger Stone is involved in the a Trump Administration.In fact no involvement with Trump since 2015 or before.Roger Stone fucked up.Enjoy your winnings.
Oh my god, read about the fucking case. Everything you just said was proven wrong to a jury.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
'Cause your "source" material is complete media bullshit ya dumb fuck. His transgressions were all after the fact idiot
His lies were intended to conceal what he and Trump conspired with WikiLeaks to do. And that was just proven to a jury which unanimously convicted on all seven felony charges.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Thought so,as usual no credible response.Credible or Accurate.Next up the doctored fucked up memes.
I gave my opinion,deal with it as you will.Run along. :)

Old Texan

Reaction score
Thought so,as usual no credible response.Credible or Accurate.Next up the doctored fucked up memes.
I gave my opinion,deal with it as you will.Run along. :)
Gmac is a lot like Stone. A hanger on that wants to be somebody of relevance so badly, he'll keep flinging shit against the wall hoping for adhesion. In Stone's case, it led to his own demise out of arrogance and stupidity…..Sound familiar?

Trump saw through Stone early on and got rid of him. He hung on though trying to get Gates and Manafort to buy into what he claimed to know, which was all second hand hearsay. He lied to cover himself and that led to the charges he was found guilty of ……..No real or actual tie to Trump has ever been determined, nor substantiated. Just past wannabe bullshit…..Sound familiar?

All this will eventually be a part of putting the puzzle together that actually incriminates the D's in this fiasco.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
His lies were intended to conceal what he and Trump conspired with WikiLeaks to do. And that was just proven to a jury which unanimously convicted on all seven felony charges.

A Washington DC jury...............
LMAO 70's show .gif

The King will pardon him anyways!!!!!

Trump King.jpg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You’re welcome to review the evidence and verdict in the Stone trial for yourself. You ignorant fucks don’t read the source material we post anyway.

As you and your Ilk prepare the endless whine regarding President Trump will pardon Stone (doubtful)
Consider having someone read to you the entire Pardon information involving The Clinton Pardon of
MARC RICH IN THE FINAL HOURS OF THE CLINTON presidency.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“President Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich is a saga of secrecy, tenacity, sleight of hand and pressure from Rich's ex-wife and one of her friends, who together have steered millions of dollars to Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton's causes and those of fellow Democrats.”

“Whether it is a story of bribery as well or illegal gifts from abroad is the subject of congressional inquiries and a criminal investigation by the FBI and the U.S. attorney's office in New York.”

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
There is no indication Roger Stone is involved in the Trump Administration.In fact no involvement with Trump since 2015 or before.Roger Stone fucked up.Enjoy your winnings.
Steve Bannon testified that Stone was the Trump campaigns conduit to WikiLeaks and was in regular contact with him and the Trumpies throughout the campaign, particularly right around the Wiki dumps. Manafort’s convicted deputy Gates was with Trump one time Stone called and testified that Trump told him immediately afterward that WikiLeaks was about to release more information. Trump of course denied remembering these contacts in his sworn Mueller deposition.

“I don’t remember” and “I plead the 5th” are just two more ways of saying “I’m guilty but don’t want to go to jail.”

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
“President Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich is a saga of secrecy, tenacity, sleight of hand and pressure from Rich's ex-wife and one of her friends, who together have steered millions of dollars to Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton's causes and those of fellow Democrats.”

“Whether it is a story of bribery as well or illegal gifts from abroad is the subject of congressional inquiries and a criminal investigation by the FBI and the U.S. attorney's office in New York.”

I agree completely. Marc Rich shouldn’t have been pardoned. I’ll go one step further, no President should have pardon authority- it’s bullshit and all too prone to abuse. If Trump wants to pardon Stone, Manafort, or Flynn though he should get on with it. Even his aids are warning him how bad that would look, and some of the people Trump wants to pardon just face state charges which he cannot pardon.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Gmac is a lot like Stone. A hanger on that wants to be somebody of relevance so badly, he'll keep flinging shit against the wall hoping for adhesion. In Stone's case, it led to his own demise out of arrogance and stupidity…..Sound familiar?

Trump saw through Stone early on and got rid of him. He hung on though trying to get Gates and Manafort to buy into what he claimed to know, which was all second hand hearsay. He lied to cover himself and that led to the charges he was found guilty of ……..No real or actual tie to Trump has ever been determined, nor substantiated. Just past wannabe bullshit…..Sound familiar?

All this will eventually be a part of putting the puzzle together that actually incriminates the D's in this fiasco.
God you guys are ill informed. Read a fucking newspaper. Any newspaper.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump can’t leave a good thing alone. He’s spent most of his life in a court room.

And the he's is still standing and he's PRESIDENT OF THE DAMNED STATES OF AMERICA..........................
giphy.gif

Strike one fruit juice.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
K0nHox5.gif

How was impeachment monkey?

View attachment 817136
Going great! Thanks for asking! By Christmas your boy will be the third disgraced President in history to have been impeached! And even his DC hotel is losing money these days. Bet he’s wishing he’d just run a close second in the Republican primaries and could have gotten all the free advertising without facing real scrutiny and criminal liability!

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Going great! Thanks for asking! By Christmas your boy will be the third disgraced President in history to have been impeached! And even his DC hotel is losing money these days. Bet he’s wishing he’d just run a close second in the Republican primaries and could have gotten all the free advertising without facing real scrutiny and criminal liability!

Have you heard one thing in the 2 days of impeachment that are not hearsay?

wallnutz

Reaction score
There it is, I was wondering when you were going to break out the improv tonight.lol

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

You monkeys are stupid enough to do it and only along partisan lines.

12363297-243B-4AAF-B6DE-EB7B4FDBDF85.jpeg

C8D72B2D-D9CB-4199-AD54-3A3F5B471447.gif

530RL

Reaction score
View attachment 817133

evidently not....and to add...the first 3 witnesses for Schiff can not name ONE impeachable offense...

As president Clinton can attest to, according to the constitution an impeachable offense is anything a majority of the House deems impeachable.

That is how the founding fathers set it up and how it will be decided.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Bribing
View attachment 817133

evidently not....and to add...the first 3 witnesses for Schiff can not name ONE impeachable offense...
Bribing the Ukrainian govt with $400 million in aid to get dirt on a political opponent is an impeachable Offense. Lying to Mueller about contacts with Stone and WikiLeaks is an impeachable offense.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
As president Clinton can attest to, according to the constitution an impeachable offense is anything a majority of the House deems impeachable.

That is how the founding fathers set it up and how it will be decided.

Spoken like the True DEM you are! ....but yet, not one witness to date can testify to support even the lowest standards for impeachment? Perhaps you should go to DC and advise the witnesses to follow your lead.......

Question to witness: Are you aware of any impeachable offense committed by the POTUS?
Answer: YES! Because we can impeach the POTUS for "ANYTHING for ANY REASON"!

upload_2019-11-15_19-25-31.gif

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Spoken like the True DEM you are! ....but yet, not one witness to date can testify to support even the lowest standards for impeachment? Perhaps you should go to DC and advise the witnesses to follow your lead.......

Question to witness: Are you aware of any impeachable offense committed by the POTUS?
Answer: YES! Because we can impeach the POTUS for "ANYTHING for ANY REASON"!

View attachment 817165

There are no articles of impeachment to date.

Tons of witnesses to go. You could be totally correct and there is nothing here.

But I am willing to listen to all the evidence before committing to a conclusion.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Bribing

Bribing the Ukrainian govt with $400 million in aid to get dirt on a political opponent is an impeachable Offense. Lying to Mueller about contacts with Stone and WikiLeaks is an impeachable offense.

GMac...I have come the conclusion that one of the following statement is true:

A. You are incredibly smart portraying yourself as stupid.
B. You are incredibly stupid.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
GMac...I have come the conclusion that one of the following statement is true:

A. You are incredibly smart portraying yourself as stupid.
B. You are incredibly stupid.
We should both take one of them IQ tests and see!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There are no articles of impeachment to date.

Tons of witnesses to go. You could be totally correct and there is nothing here.

But I am willing to listen to all the evidence before committing to a conclusion.

That’s good to hear...because it has seemed that you reached a conclusion about 3 years ago.