WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roger Stone

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Love how you keep moving the goalposts Reg! You see how a Louisiana “jury” just voted? Rejecting the candidate for governor who Trump campaigned HARD for and begged them for a win? You see also that 70% of a Americans now agree that Trump behaved improperly (criminally really, but improperly is a good start) in Ukraine bribery? The tide has shifted Reg and the fact you can’t sense it says maybe you’re the one suffering a reverse form of TDS. Follow the facts, monkey!

Cat playing with mouse.gif

I'll stop when I damn well please Minnie! Maybe when you get something right, I'll consider it. :)

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Behaving improperly is not criminal.

Just ask James Comey.

All you have done for 3 years is move goal posts daily
Ah, but criminal behavior is improper. We’re making progress with the voting public and that opens the door for Romney, Sasse, Collins, Murkowski, Alexander and a few others to vote for their own legacy and oust this guy.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ah, but criminal behavior is improper. We’re making progress with the voting public and that opens the door for Romney, Sasse, Collins, Murkowski, Alexander and a few others to vote for their own legacy and oust this guy.

If you liked your Civil War, you can have another Civil War. :)

Do I need to remind you how your last Civil War turned out when you didn't want to give your slaves freedom.........................racist?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

But improper is not necessarily criminal.. Ask sleepy Joe.

Care to put some money where your brain used to be on that? :)

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

HAHAHAHA!

Puff Puff Give mother fucker because you are Higher than Giraffe pussy....

Tell me the truth...were you asked in this magical poll of yours that states 70% of the voting public feels that way?

How about ANY fucking poll you have quoted from CNN, ever been asked in ANY OF THEM?...or are we talking about the actual polls on their website comments you link from constantly that you can participate in if you answer the narrative correctly?

Uhh ya think those are accurate?

You and your unicorns are fucking delusional.