WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Role call

Fiat48

Nobody
Reaction score
With the Hot boat "planned shutdown" lot of folks don't know whatsup.
I emailed "Morg", "Cole man II", "Gofastracer".

If someone can email "Beaverfab" and V drive Tom , etc...to let them know of this site I would appreciate it.

If you signed in here with a "new name" ...it might help to say...LOL...who you used to be. ETC.

Maybe a good time to give up all your alias names.
Oh..nevermind that last one.
:p
:eek:

rocket98

Reaction score
I'm The same as before rocket98. Just an old racer. Can't wait for the place to take off . PS my POS is faster than yours:beer

BUSBY

Amber Racing Services
Reaction score
I'm here ... but will most likely be in the Jets section ...

Brian

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
I'm The same as before rocket98. Just an old racer. Can't wait for the place to take off . PS my POS is faster than yours:beer

Well 1bdhondo is wfoflat just wanted to say hello to everyone, this may be good a fresh new start. Rocket we should here from your new buddy cole runner soon.

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
Well 1bdhondo is wfoflat just wanted to say hello to everyone, this may be good a fresh new start. Rocket we should here from your new buddy cole runner soon.

He must be out bench pressing all of the mens locker room. :point

Sanger80

Sore Loser
Reaction score
Its me, Justin. Formerly 78Eliminator........but since I wont ever own a jet boat again, might as well call myself Sanger80 from now on.

DUNDUN

Reaction score
Yeah, uhh I'm the same, but in Pre-Summer 2007 I was HFK.

RhinoWood

Reaction score
Great looking site, I'll pass the word around.

Hope to see/meet some of you new years @ cfw.
I guess I was the one deligated to bring the/a chase boat?
My flatty will definately not be ready till next summer.

Wishing everyone a great holiday,

Matt

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Same Name, with an evil genious personality this time, Muaahaha!!:hotdevil

:beer Cheers Mates!

Morg

Reaction score
I made it.

Hope my social disorders follow soon.:beer

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Well i got here as well, same name but I dropped the 2 "tts" as HB was the only place I had to use 2 tts......About 70 days to Ming, everyone ready?......Ray

Fiat48

Nobody
Reaction score
I see Beaverfab made it too.

Thanks JJ for measuring those gears for me.....I did get the pm just before the shutdown of HB.

Jim W

Reaction score
Thanks Fiat for the heads up today.

I will get in touch with Dan'sblownnordic tonight. He should be able to get more of us East coaster's on board.

Be good, Jim

rightytighty

Reaction score
Hi

Formerly Flatties Forever, but I just bought a non flat so that caused a problem, plus I feel mechanically semi retarded when I read alot of your posts, so I needed a new user name.

Neil Robertson

lefty

Reaction score
Lefty here. You guys can't lose me I will find you.

LandSpeedRacer

Reaction score
Gonna be off line for a few days - just wanted to say to everyone, Merry Christmas and be safe out there - see you at CFW:beer

:eek:fftopicHey Matt - Rhino, YES to the chase boat, I know there has been a lot of smack talking leading up to NYD @ CFW, but I would still jump in freezing water to help anyone (and you would too), and having your boat would sure help out with the odds. Hey can you throw some stuff like a blanket and first aid kit in your boat? Backboard?

OK, back to the thread -

LSR

RhinoWood

Reaction score
Gonna be off line for a few days - just wanted to say to everyone, Merry Christmas and be safe out there - see you at CFW:beer

:eek:fftopicHey Matt - Rhino, YES to the chase boat, I know there has been a lot of smack talking leading up to NYD @ CFW, but I would still jump in freezing water to help anyone (and you would too), and having your boat would sure help out with the odds. Hey can you throw some stuff like a blanket and first aid kit in your boat? Backboard?

OK, back to the thread -

LSR
tow rope- check
fire extinguisher-check
blanket-check
beer-check
back board-?

Hey, should be up fri. or sat. save room for the tent. It's approx. 8' x 34' plus awning.

thanks, wood

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
LSR, is that one of those cold war Russian heavy transport plane/boats in your avatar, didn't they fly ultra low to the water and use air cushion effect to keep them running fast (like 300 or 400 mph skimming the water)? i remember watching a whole hour long show on discover years ago when they used to have that show 'Wings'. cool stuff!

LandSpeedRacer

Reaction score
I give my son full credit for that picture. He found that pic for me on a site that is about going supersonic on water (good luck on that one:rolleyes:) and said it was perfect for my avatar:D

It has given me some great ideas though . . . . . :hmm

Yea I am a big fan of wings and all that stuff . . . . I grew up as a Lockheed Missles and Space brat, my father was into some cool stuff back then when he worked there.

Happy holidays bro

LSR

BTW - Shouldn't that guy SangerSam (used to be SIXGUNSAM) be called SangerSangerSam?????????? . . . . . . :hmm:hmm:hmm

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
I give my son full credit for that picture. He found that pic for me on a site that is about going supersonic on water (good luck on that one:rolleyes:) and said it was perfect for my avatar:D

It has given me some great ideas though . . . . . :hmm

Yea I am a big fan of wings and all that stuff . . . . I grew up as a Lockheed Missles and Space brat, my father was into some cool stuff back then when he worked there.

Happy holidays bro

LSR

BTW - Shouldn't that guy SangerSam (used to be SIXGUNSAM) be called SangerSangerSam?????????? . . . . . . :hmm:hmm:hmm

What are you trying to acomplish with that contraption Shivershot?
Are you tryinh to get that thing to take flyte? That wing is just wacked.

EVINRUDE

Reaction score
What are you trying to acomplish with that contraption Shivershit?
Are you tryinh to get that thing to take flyte? That wing is just wacked.
seems like a nice comment, and your calling other people MOUTH

Sangersam

Reaction score
Well, I'd say this isn't the real Lot Lizard, what a DICK!

EVINRUDE

Reaction score
Well, I'd say this isn't the real Lot Lizard, what a DICK!
I wouldnt think so. but if it is-- ide hope thats a (TYPO) with the O and the I, if not then who ever it is, is a total ass! NOT cool coming across that way about somebodys work.

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
I wouldnt think so. but if it is-- ide hope thats a (TYPO) with the O and the I, if not then who ever it is, is a total ass! NOT cool coming across that way about somebodys work.

It was a typo evinrude.

LandSpeedRacer

Reaction score
:fsakesOk, I was off this for a couple days but I thought I would check in on things and lone behold . . . . .

All I can say to answer YOUR question is come on by New Years at CFW and we will sit down and have a beer or three and I will be happy to explain just what I am doing with Shiver Shot . . . . . :beer . . . . I have a feeling you already know that . . . . . :hmm

So now that I have been kind enough to answer your question are you going to answer mine from the other thread???????:hmm . . . . Turbos . . . . . :hmm

All things aside, Merry Christmas LL. You definately stoked the fire in a few peeps.

See YOU at CFW.

LSR