WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Romanian hacker Guccifer: I breached Clinton server, 'it was easy'

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: The infamous Romanian hacker known as "Guccifer," speaking exclusively with Fox News, claimed he easily "and repeatedly" breached former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's personal email server in early 2013.

"For me, it was easy ... easy for me, for everybody," Marcel Lehel Lazar, who goes by the moniker "Guccifer," told Fox News from a Virginia jail where he is being held.

Guccifer's potential role in the Clinton email investigation was first reported by Fox News last month. The hacker subsequently claimed he was able to access the server and provided extensive details about how he did it and what he found over the course of a half-hour jailhouse interview and a series of recorded phone calls with Fox News.

Fox News could not independently confirm Lazar's claims.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...on-server-it-was-easy.html?intcmp=hpbt2[/url"

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Why has no indictment been put forth? Obama's in a box.

With Guccifer (or others based on what he said in his jail interview) having a trove of emails that Clinton thought she wiped clean, and Pagliano getting amnesty Obama is boxed in. Currently, he cant let DOJ do their job and indict (get real, Lorretta is an Obama stooge and follows his orders to a tee) nor can he let it go much longer else the FBI opens the leak spigots. As long as Bernie is still running, if Hilary drops out, as last man standing he and his acolytes will riot like there is no tomorrow if Obama installs Warren or Biden to take her place. I think Bernie knows this, and is also probably the biggest egomaniac in the race, and thinks worst case his run will move the dem party to the way left. Either case, Obama is in a box.

What the administration is banking on, is waiting out the clock, hoping they are able to get this story buried or have Trump make a fatal mistake and allow a wounded Hilary take office.

While a woman scorned is a dangerous thing, the FBI thrown under the bus is probably much more dangerous to more people than anyone can imagine. Its plausible they have dirt on every player in this game, and with over 100 agents on the case that would indicate at least a few would be willing to go nuclear.

Last thought, read this Napolitano piece, and notice there is a govt admission:

http://townhall.com/columnists/judgeandrewnapolitano/2016/05/05/hillarys-secret-weapon-n2158036

"In the same brief, the DOJ referred to the investigation of Mrs. Clinton as a law enforcement proceeding."

I would think its not if, but when, for some major shit to hit the fan. :)

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I'm completely puzzled about why we are not hearing any "leaks" as to how FBI members doing the investigation are handling this email issue. Talk was their would be an internal revolt if an indictment wasn't handed down. Was that all just bullshit or have serious connotations been given out to anyone who doesn't play along with a "coverup"?

From all we've been told, violations of protocol were broken by having a private server.....Just what does this bitch hold on how many people to be able to give an evil smile and laugh in the faces of the nation? If she is indeed untouchable, the nation very well could be doomed. We've been broken and taken over from within and just being fed more lies?

Watch your back Donald......:yikes

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I'm completely puzzled about why we are not hearing any "leaks" as to how FBI members doing the investigation are handling this email issue. Talk was their would be an internal revolt if an indictment wasn't handed down. Was that all just bullshit or have serious connotations been given out to anyone who doesn't play along with a "coverup"?

From all we've been told, violations of protocol were broken by having a private server.....Just what does this bitch hold on how many people to be able to give an evil smile and laugh in the faces of the nation? If she is indeed untouchable, the nation very well could be doomed. We've been broken and taken over from within and just being fed more lies?

Watch your back Donald......:yikes
I think it's quiet because it looks to be moving to indictment, otherwise it would be non stop leaks, but I've been wrong on other things...

Old Texan

Reaction score
I think it's quiet because it looks to be moving to indictment, otherwise it would be non stop leaks, but I've been wrong on other things...

Hope you're right. But like anything this bitch is involved with, one can never underestimate her ability to slither away unscathed.

RGH'sBaba

Reaction score
Hope you're right. But like anything this bitch is involved with, one can never underestimate her ability to slither away unscathed.

While I'd love to see that old traitor perp-walked past a million of her commie friends in the propaganda wing of the demoncrat party (reporters, media), I don't think it's gonna happen. WTF are they still "investigating" anyway?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
While I'd love to see that old traitor perp-walked past a million of her commie friends in the propaganda wing of the demoncrat party (reporters, media), I don't think it's gonna happen. WTF are they still "investigating" anyway?
I think the deleted emails that none of us have seen may be leading to more and more rocks being uncovered. It's highly likely the Clinton Foundation is tied into this and pay for play with foreign leaders, and shit is the only thing that I can think that would keep 100 plus feds digging around for this long.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think the deleted emails that none of us have seen may be leading to more and more rocks being uncovered. It's highly likely the Clinton Foundation is tied into this and pay for play with foreign leaders, and shit is the only thing that I can think that would keep 100 plus feds digging around for this long.

I tend to agree.

There is probably much internal debate about when to finalize.
Only those involved know how far the tenticals spread, but the lack of any hint of a conclusion would indicate that the emails are merely the pathway to god knows what.

I think the Leo on here would agree that there is usually much internal disagreement on when to end an investigation.
Factors like funding, man hours, primary targets, and in this case major political repercussions all factor in.

Last edited by a moderator:

MSum661

Reaction score
".......For Lazar, a plea agreement where he co-operates in exchange for a reduced sentence would be advantageous. He told Fox News he has nothing to hide and wants to co-operate with the US government, adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is too hot and it is a matter of national security."

adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is too hot and it is a matter of national security??????

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like the bitch either, but this is going to turn out to be another Geraldo's vault deal. If she has an ounce of intelligence she wouldn't be running for President knowing that no stone will be unturned by the FBI.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't like the bitch either, but this is going to turn out to be another Geraldo's vault deal. If she has an ounce of intelligence she wouldn't be running for President knowing that no stone will be unturned by the FBI.

She'll handle it like she always has.
Kill him and any one else that matters...it's no big deal for someone who already has half as many bodies on her as Griselda Blanca had...

Old Texan

Reaction score

I tend to agree.

I agree and the issue is whom else in positions of power with long tentacles can make it a hard case to prosecute effectively.
There is probably much internal debate about when to finalize.
Only those involved know how far the tentacles spread, but the lack of any hint of a conclusion would indicate that the emails are merely the pathway to god knows what.

I think the Leo on here would agree that there is usually much internal disagreement on when to end an investigation.
Factors like funding, man hours, primary targets, and in this case major political repercussions all factor in.

Political being the key word.....A wrong move is a career ender plus
".......For Lazar, a plea agreement where he co-operates in exchange for a reduced sentence would be advantageous. He told Fox News he has nothing to hide and wants to co-operate with the US government, adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is too hot and it is a matter of national security."

adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is too hot and it is a matter of national security??????

He best be a very smart man with a very secured treasure trove to keep his ass alive. Without a believable failsafe threat to ensure he isn't taken out, he'll evaporate. Poof!

The most likely scenario unless she's gotten too bold and at last fucked seeing her personal legacy well within reach. What would make this possible is that Bill appears to have slipped a bit and it's always been obvious to many, he's the brains behind the evil. HC would just have the hacker and all who've been in close contact with him vaporized by now.:yikes Willie would likely have only a devious coverup working.

Time will tell and the sooner the better.

Last edited by a moderator:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: The infamous Romanian hacker known as "Guccifer," speaking exclusively with Fox News, claimed he easily "and repeatedly" breached former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's personal email server in early 2013.

"For me, it was easy ... easy for me, for everybody," Marcel Lehel Lazar, who goes by the moniker "Guccifer," told Fox News from a Virginia jail where he is being held.

Guccifer's potential role in the Clinton email investigation was first reported by Fox News last month. The hacker subsequently claimed he was able to access the server and provided extensive details about how he did it and what he found over the course of a half-hour jailhouse interview and a series of recorded phone calls with Fox News.

Fox News could not independently confirm Lazar's claims.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...as-easy.html?intcmp=hpbt2[/url"[/QUOTE] Yawn

squeezer

Reaction score
I am probably going to get my liberal credentials revoked for this but at this point in the race I would rather see Trump win this election than Hillary... That is not to say i like Trump more than Hillary or think he will do a better job (I dont, He wont...) BUT if I cant get a decent human being in the oval this round the next best thing is to take a HARD look at the 2018 midterms which would likely be worse for the Dems with Hillary in the white house (And worse for the Repubs if Trump is...) 2020 is going to be a crapshhot for the incumbent based on a few factors the economy being one of them. If the economy is strong whomever is sitting keeps the oval...

if there is a smoking gun in Hillarys emails then the Repubs will hold their fire until she is the actual nominee as Sanders beats Trump by 15 points in the general.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I am probably going to get my liberal credentials revoked for this but at this point in the race I would rather see Trump win this election than Hillary... That is not to say i like Trump more than Hillary or think he will do a better job (I dont, He wont...) BUT if I cant get a decent human being in the oval this round the next best thing is to take a HARD look at the 2018 midterms which would likely be worse for the Dems with Hillary in the white house (And worse for the Repubs if Trump is...) 2020 is going to be a crapshhot for the incumbent based on a few factors the economy being one of them. If the economy is strong whomever is sitting keeps the oval...

if there is a smoking gun in Hillarys emails then the Repubs will hold their fire until she is the actual nominee as Sanders beats Trump by 15 points in the general.

Start the presses...Hey Regor, did you see this? :D

Gelcoater

Reaction score

2020 is already in the bag.
image.jpg

squeezer

Reaction score
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/why...intons-alleged-hacked-email-server-for-weeks/ so it looks like NBC sat on this story for over a month. Lib, please tell me again how the media is NOT in the tank for democrats?

Sitting on the story helps the Repubs in the manner that they get to try and beat Hillary in the general instead of Sanders...

And for the love of dog people if you are going to hange out in the P&G section and discuss the presidential election please get a handle on electoral college math... This election is not Hillary Vs Donald. Its Hillary vs. Bernie for the oval with the real prize being how the House and Senate end up... Trump gives the senate to the Dems by at least two seats and if he goes against Sanders the house gets into play...

NONE of the network

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/04/7-times-nate-silver-was-hilariously-wrong-about-donald-trump/ so you don't do your EC math based on Nate or the fact that Hills is shootin blanks http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...d-hundreds-thousands-less-votes-2016-vs-2008/ and further, the blond bomber kills it in online polling versus phone http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/706654

In english this means hills gets destroyed. But I'm sure you'll pretzel some prefab bullshit like all good brownshirt jack boots do.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Sitting on the story helps the Repubs in the manner that they get to try and beat Hillary in the general instead of Sanders...

And for the love of dog people if you are going to hange out in the P&G section and discuss the presidential election please get a handle on electoral college math... This election is not Hillary Vs Donald. Its Hillary vs. Bernie for the oval with the real prize being how the House and Senate end up... Trump gives the senate to the Dems by at least two seats and if he goes against Sanders the house gets into play...

NONE of the network

McCain might be the biggest casualty of '16 whether it's his own doing or by being a republican running for re-election under a Trump ticket or both.