WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ron's Bad ass Eliminator 31XO.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I gotta tell you we have been doing so much video content lately I'm not sure if I posted this one yet? I actually saw it on the screens in the office and was like :oops: I don't think I ever posted this? LOL

I know the music isn't gonna be for everyone, but it's gonna be for some! If ya don't like it click mute.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Second video I've seen of a 31XO, those sure look like they ride nice.

Joker

Reaction score
Great video with a beautiful boat. I thought the music fit in well.

Reactions: D19

Riley1

Reaction score
Your right about the music not being for everybody.
boat looks nice, sucks though, I just don’t see Eliminator the same now that Bob is gone, and after seeing the the flags they fly in their shop.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Looked up what the XO meant on the Eliminator website. Pretty freaking rad!

THE 31XO SPEEDSTER

Ready Set Go!Our newest model offered to the Speedster line. X meaning extra wide, with a 118″ beam and O meaning outboard only. The 31XO Speedster was designed exclusively for the outboard world. Outboard friendly features including a sloped short transom so you can lift the outboards out of the water and steps leading down to the water line. Three stern deck hatches for fender and bimini storage. Interiors featuring steps up to the rear hatch from the seating area and roomy cabin. Closed deck seating for 6 and an open bow seating of 10. You’ll be sure to impress your friends and family with the functionality, performance, and lifestyle that only an Eliminator Speedster can deliver.

A STEP ABOVE THE REST

Our legendary tunnel hull designed with our stepped bottom makes for one of the most smooth and efficient rides on the water today.
The stepped hull aerates the running surface giving you the best speeds for the power.

Our wrap around windscreen in conjunction with our low profile seating will give you the low profile sports car feeling you’ve been looking for.
Speedster custom boat windscreens are available in multiple tint shades to suit your desired look and needs.

ACCESSIBLE COMFORT PLUS STORAGE

The 31XO Speedster has a center step in between the rear seats up to the rear deck and also steps leading down to the water line. The rear deck features non slip gator step on the steps along with three deck hatches for bimini, fender, and you name it storage. All hatches had a built in tub with lighting, drains, and gator step padding.

100% COMPOSITE STRUCTURE BUILT TO LAST

We are offering all Speedster custom boat models with composite construction eliminating wood structure out of the boat.
The waterproof closed cell polyurethane Coosa or PVC materials are used in the interiors, transom, bulkheads, stringers, and floors.

TexasJet

Reaction score
Beautiful boat and great video. I like the way the boat sets at speed, not to wet.

Riley1

Reaction score
Well what the heck is wrong with that? 50% + of the employees are Mexican. Pretty rare to see a white guy laminating or behind a sewing machine. LOL
It is my opinion that people need to embrace the country their in not the one they fled. And that the lack of groups assimilating to this country is doing a lot of damage. I think that focusing on where your parents or grandparents came from and making that a key part of one’s identity gets in the way of that. That’s what I see when I see people hanging foreign (not just Mexican) flags

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
ok maybe i missed it. What was top speed? anybody got a range on what this one cost? I like it.

lavey jr

Reaction score
It is my opinion that people need to embrace the country their in not the one they fled. And that the lack of groups assimilating to this country is doing a lot of damage. I think that focusing on where your parents or grandparents came from and making that a key part of one’s identity gets in the way of that. That’s what I see when I see people hanging foreign (not just Mexican) flags

Should boat manufacturers also scratch off all the labels on things that say “made in Mexico” or “made in China” or anything other than the USA? Or should they just not build the boats anymore since it’s not only American Made products?

XClutchboy725

Reaction score
Just saw this boat being towed near the bridge. The wife and I were headed back from lunch...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Saw it today as well!
B1059217-840D-4927-AFFC-EE1F1C2C9455.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score
Holy Freeboard :oops:
Guess I never noticed it before. Nice for running to Catalina 👍
Interesting how each side is different gel scheme.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Amazing boat and video but the music is a little rough for my ears. Not sure why a song like that would be a good fit for the video. Check the “what are you listening to….” thread to see what the members like.