WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roof tile painter

Raffit78

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone on the board knows anyone that paints roof tiles in Rancho Cucamonga area.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
only time i've ever seen roof tiles get painted is when the painter over sprays them painting the walls...

95Enforcer

Reaction score
We had our house painter do ours in Victorville back in 2016 with Kool Seal. Lasted until about a year ago and started pealing really bad. I prepped it, pressure washed it and stripped all the loose stuff and resprayed it my self back in February using a masonry paint. Our roof was almost a pink color and went to a dark charcoal color. If I did it all over again ill re roof the house. Took me about 4 days total with an airless from prep to finish and about 25 gallons of paint for a 2000 sq. ft. house. I would think any house painter would be able to do it. Just not sure if they will. Our house painter told us it was his first and last roof and I see why. Total pain in the ass. Also the Kool Seal products are non existent now and on a national back order. Thats why I went to a masonry paint from Home Depot.

badgas

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone on the board knows anyone that paints roof tiles in Rancho Cucamonga area.
I don't recall but I do know we had an RDP member use these guys

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score

For the love of God, please don't color your tiles like the house on Day Creek just above Church. It looks like the North Woods Inn.

Every time I drive by I cringe, then I get the cravings for their famous salads and a steak. lol

Check out Nutech Paints on IG. Their name is nutechpaintsca. They are a distributor and I'm sure can connect you with a residential guy in the area.

IMG_3158[1].PNG
IMG_3159[1].PNG

Raffit78

Reaction score
Ha! Pretty amazing everyone knows about that house.

Ya our roof is fine, no cracked tiles, no roof leak, just needs a little love. Would be silly to me to waste 40k just to have a fresh color.

Thanks for that info, I will reach out and see if they can help