WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RPM Act and the future of motorsports... EPA strikes again!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
same as fining folks with no masks and shedding restraunts, there are no laws, they are regulations by government sanctioned organizations, madd comes to mind, why would they be on court papers where you pay fines to them! out of hand !!!!
I have never heard of any fines going to MaDD?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Brent is a friend of mine and what these idiots are doing to him is ridiculous. The guy is one of the nicest and most positive people I’ve ever met. Would give the shirt off his back kind of guy. Even though he has a huge social media (YouTube) following he’s a simple small business and in no way a baller. The fact they went after him instead of a huge outfit just sucks. He’s a hot rodder in the purest sense and could tune a potato into the 8’s if you wanted him to. He’s as patriotic as they come to boot, just a great person.
As a friend and someone who makes part of his living in the performance boat/offroad world, I’m proud to see Brent take a stand. Hopefully more will follow suit.
Let me know if we can help him in anyways.. fundraising / awareness, you name it

530RL

Reaction score
It's not just the Federal Government, but state and local government also.

As an example, at the Scottsdale Airport/airpark, a hangar is prohibited by zoning and as such you need to get a special use permit to build/operate a hangar at the airport. It's so crazy all you can do is laugh.

I suspect it is only going to get worse, not better............

azsunfun

Reaction score
i did have a dui, maybe 18 years ago, bad of me, tucson city courts had a section in middle of court papers with spot for madd fine, i not only paid $25 written in by judge, but also mandatory madd class you have to pay for, then on top of that dave had to have shrink evoluation, spred the wealth i guess?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh yeah.
In Anchorage 20 years ago part of my DWI sentence was the mad mother’s lecture. Which I had to pay like $150 or $200 for the privilege of attending.

That was before the founder of the Alaska MADD got her DWI...

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Got another good one.

jones performance

Reaction score
not surprised Justin got hit, they are going after everyone in the industry.

one thing i am wondering though... how long until the epa starts going after the consumers that purchased items that the epa says defeats or tampers with emission controls? they did require all these shops to give up their sales records of who bought em.