WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RPM Boats

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
You “think the boat was out of the mold and wasn’t rigged?” Just show how stupid you really are!!!

You are the stupid one here, sir.

Why don't you and your buddy take your cry baby asses elsewhere. Nobody here gives a shit about your issues with Joe anymore.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ocean goer

Reaction score
You are the stupid one here, sir.

Why don't you and your buddy take your cry baby asses elsewhere. Nobody here gives a shit about your issues with Joe anymore.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I am not crying, just making facts about my experience with a used car salesman named Joe Malich. I don’t want to see any other people get screwed! I moved on, bought another boat and living the dream!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ok RD, when we made “the deal” GT was supposed to put the boat together, how about that? You don’t even know so don’t make assumptions that you have no facts about ok.... Thanks

I’m thinking Joe would be better off to screen potential customers a little better..

You got your money back and your still upset.. I can only imagine how thrilled you’d be with a completed boat. Lol

Just an FYI, I am aware that he took he boat and the molds to GT.. I told him to have Prime Marine rig it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am not crying, just making facts about my experience with a used car salesman named Joe Malich. I don’t want to see any other people get screwed! I moved on, bought another boat and living the dream!

You didn’t get screwed!! You were made whole! What part of that are you not getting?

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
If this is not Joe why are you even speaking on his behalf, were you there when we signed the original PO looked at each other man to man and shook hands and gave a $22k deposit? Did you listen in on every phone call, I don’t think, so you should STFU!!!!!!
You think just because I got almost all my money back I should be a satisfied customer, is this how you guys do business????
I learned my lesson from you and Joe and I think everyone should know about your foul practices,broken contracts and for sure definitely no honor or integrity in “YOUR WORD!”
Take a hike you jack ass and good luck selling Boats......

Simmer down man, you don't have anything to gain by making enemies here.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
tumblr_n31ed4s6pL1twggkzo1_400.gif

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score

You kinda sounds like an ex girlfriend....eh you cheated, you cheater! Quit crying! You literally got your money back immediately and still F'n crying. Most everyone on here dreds that they have to deal with you on the lake.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I’m not sure if you have a reading comprehension problem or what.. I am not Joe. I did not speak on his behalf.. A build went sideways and you were made whole (that’s an actual term by the way).

You are saying buyer beware because he gave you your money back. It doesn’t seem to make any sense to me or Enen or anyone else?

Here’s your proof that I’m not Joe by the way. :)

View attachment 622566

You might notice the name on the shirt and the logo on the hat match the name of the website which also correlated to the screen name I’m posting with. That’s how I do business buddy.. lol. Feel free to go and tell the world buyer beware because I didn’t give you a refund for posting on here. :D

I just think this deserved to be on page 4...carry on!

Ocean goer

Reaction score
You kinda sounds like an ex girlfriend....eh you cheated, you cheater! Quit crying! You literally got your money back immediately and still F'n crying. Most everyone on here dreds that they have to deal with you on the lake.

Lol... go troll another thread punk!

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
This thread has potential.

Although I'm scratching my head as to what the hell is going on.

Let me see if I can help.
It seems RPM agrees to build a boat for a guy without money, and that guy is now trying to save face.
Brian takes a stab at Schiada's. Milky disapproves.
Ocean Goer jumps in with useful information, but his misuse of quotes now has both Enen and RD as the owner of RPM boats. Perhaps we need a sticky on how to properly quote someone?
RD (Joe?) sends flip-off pic.
google searches for popcorn eating GIF's surge.
RDP viewership jumps 28% for the day.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Statistically speaking, the OP must lose this forum battle. He who starts the call-out thread loses

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
It seems RPM agrees to build a boat for a guy without money, and that guy is now trying to save face.
Ocean Goer jumps in with useful information, but his misuse of quotes now has both Enen and RD as the owner of RPM boats. Perhaps we need a sticky on how to properly quote someone?

I missed the Schiada stab. Can you requote it please?

Carrera205

Reaction score
Cheap Cliffs:

• Buyer talks to RPM about building boat and draws up contract.
  • Gets killer deal 100k off from boat show
  • Tells all the buddies getting sick boat
  • Comes up with elaborate plan on financing said boat. Selling current one etc.
  • Agreed on down payment of 45k to start build.
  • Delivers two amounts totaling 27.5k.
  • Hull is popped but work stops.
  • Builder says he needs more money or check will bounce
  • Buyer starts accusing of mismanaged money, mean texts and cuss words.
  • Buyer goes to riverwhips starts first post and attempts to use humiliation to get out of contract.
  • Thread ignites and is locked then deleted
  • Thread shows up on RDP and gains momentum
  • A wild supporter of the buyer shows himself. Also bad mouthing RPM even tho his "damages" were restored.
  • Thread goes back up on riverwhips and reignites for 24 hours. Contracts are shown and words are thrown around. Buyer gets schooled by many people on how he's being immature. And breaching a contract.
  • Speculation about Byers financial health and ability to finance boat are in question.
  • Post deleted at 10am pst.
  • Wild supporter is outnumbered in his habitat therefore reacting aggressively.
  • RD posts middle finger pic.
  • Thread becomes thread of the year

Last edited:

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score

LMAO....nicely played!

rpmsrup

Reaction score
Cheap Cliffs:

• Buyer talks to RPM about building boat and draws up contract.
  • Gets killer deal 100k off from boat show
  • Tells all the buddies getting sick boat
  • Comes up with elaborate plan on financing said boat. Selling current one etc.
  • Agreed on down payment of 45k to start build.
  • Delivers two amounts totaling 27.5k.
  • Hull is popped but work stops.
  • Builder says he needs more money or check will bounce
  • Buyer starts accusing of mismanaged money.
  • Buyer goes to riverwhips starts first post
  • Thread ignites and is locked then deleted
  • Thread shows up on RDP and gains momentum
  • Thread goes back up on riverwhips and reignites for 24 hours. Contracts are shown and words are thrown around
  • Post deleted at 10am pst.
  • RD posts middle finger pic.
  • Thread becomes thread of the year
Thats awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.