WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RPM Boats

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Waters

Reaction score
It’s winter. Just trying keep this great thread alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, but I went in without my waders on, had to jump in the shower afterwards I had shit all over me, it got real deep for a couple of pages.

On a different note, I just wanted to say congrats to RD and Enen on their new joint ownership of RPM boats. LOL.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Yeah, but I went in without my waders on, had to jump in the shower afterwards I had shit all over me, it got real deep for a couple of pages.

On a different note, I just wanted to say congrats to RD and Enen on their new joint ownership of RPM boats. LOL.

Nordic just bought RD/Enen out, they are picking up the mold in 2 weeks

28Eliminator

Reaction score
IMG_7943.JPG

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Dave is building boats now. 2 week turn around....

Thank god Dave had that bagged gold cart built. The "2 weeks" phrase has been the gift that just keeps giving!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I don't know....if what Ocean guy is saying is true I would still be pissed and not recommend to other people. His initial post wasn't that bad. Everyone just jumped on him after.... which lead to the back and forth...what if everything he said was true?

This site usually tends to side with the business when a call out thread is posted. Maybe cause allot of guys are business owners on hear. IDK Sometime customer are right....but not always I will admit

Either way this is not good for RPM/Joe as a brand. When I have the $$ to buy a boat like RPM is putting out I would go with a big name builder...not because of this thread (But I will remember which is part of my point) but because they have an established reputation which is something RPM needs to work on....good bad or indifferent.

buck35

Reaction score
I don't know....if what Ocean guy is saying is true I would still be pissed and not recommend to other people. His initial post wasn't that bad. Everyone just jumped on him after.... which lead to the back and forth...what if everything he said was true?

This site usually tends to side with the business when a call out thread is posted. Maybe cause allot of guys are business owners on hear. IDK Sometime customer are right....but not always I will admit

Either way this is not good for RPM/Joe as a brand. When I have the $$ to buy a boat like RPM is putting out I would go with a big name builder...not because of this thread (But I will remember which is part of my point) but because they have an established reputation which is something RPM needs to work on....good bad or indifferent.

Perhaps this is why new businesses have such a hard time launching. One or two folks aren't pleased for whatever reason and go online to crush the builder.
This fella had too many irons in the fire to be starting a build , period . If you do not have the funds readily available why start such a project that will surely run over budget by the time it is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.