Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Who bought the orange one?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Icky

Reaction score
Dick pics, Dildo pics, Dick and Dildo pics. Sprinkle in some pro-Clinton content and viola! See ya
Speaking of that has anyone ever done a site search on "grads ban"

I just did it looking for the post from shintoo asking for 20 likes to ban grads........pages and pages lol

Andy01

Reaction score
Youre kidding yourself if you think size has much to do with it
emoji41.png
That's not what she said
Wait, who's joe again?
Which Joe?
Who wins between Lemonade's and Savannah smiles?
Titos and Lemonade
2 out of the 3 RPM's sold since the molds were purchased have had problems with the sale and the 2 are posters on here.
Do they sell chew for woman?
You are the stupid one here, sir.

Why don't you and your buddy take your cry baby asses elsewhere. Nobody here gives a shit about your issues with Joe anymore.
Nothing beats OSB getting pissed at someone!! LOVE IT!!
Cheap Cliffs:

• Buyer talks to RPM about building boat and draws up contract.
  • Gets killer deal 100k off from boat show
  • Tells all the buddies getting sick boat
  • Comes up with elaborate plan on financing said boat. Selling current one etc.
  • Agreed on down payment of 45k to start build.
  • Delivers two amounts totaling 27.5k.
  • Hull is popped but work stops.
  • Builder says he needs more money or check will bounce
  • Buyer starts accusing of mismanaged money, mean texts and cuss words.
  • Buyer goes to riverwhips starts first post and attempts to use humiliation to get out of contract.
  • Thread ignites and is locked then deleted
  • Thread shows up on RDP and gains momentum
  • A wild supporter of the buyer shows himself. Also bad mouthing RPM even tho his "damages" were restored.
  • Thread goes back up on riverwhips and reignites for 24 hours. Contracts are shown and words are thrown around. Buyer gets schooled by many people on how he's being immature. And breaching a contract.
  • Speculation about Byers financial health and ability to finance boat are in question.
  • Post deleted at 10am pst.
  • Wild supporter is outnumbered in his habitat therefore reacting aggressively.
  • RD posts middle finger pic.
  • Thread becomes thread of the year
You left out Gretchen Rossi and can Joe pay said buyer back with bit coin? LOL!!

I love threads like this as I quote or write business all day people talk about this, either post from here or FB. "You see that shit about the RPM? What's your take". Funny, makes the day go by!!

Andy01

Reaction score
Hello,

My team is currently reviewing the thread for any potential case that may be able to be brought on by any individuals that would like to pursue one.

Wish us luck!

Thanks,

Larry
Didn't you guys just have a partner get smoked in Long Beach?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Speaking of that has anyone ever done a site search on "grads ban"

I just did it looking for the post from shintoo asking for 20 likes to ban grads........pages and pages lol
Hey!
When is Shin going to run another ban grads rally? That was fun:)

Larry H. Parker

do YOU have a case??
Reaction score
Didn't you guys just have a partner get smoked in Long Beach?
It was an unfortunate event. Having to find cases can sometimes take a toll on you, especially for the staff that has to sift through the political section on this site.

Thanks,
Larry

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
"The west coast boat business is just like any other service business" . As said by a number of RDP "experts" .

Who here still wants to get into the west coast custom boat building business ? "Fun and adventure" !

I have a well thought out business plan;"Custom boats and daycare", all in the same place ! Brilliant !

PS, it's not cliff notes, after 6 pages it's Cliff Bars to replenish all the energy needed to read thru this crap .......................

Carrera205

Reaction score
That's not what she said

Which Joe?

Titos and Lemonade

Do they sell chew for woman?

Nothing beats OSB getting pissed at someone!! LOVE IT!!

You left out Gretchen Rossi and can Joe pay said buyer back with bit coin? LOL!!

I love threads like this as I quote or write business all day people talk about this, either post from here or FB. "You see that shit about the RPM? What's your take". Funny, makes the day go by!!

Same here. The last two days as far as work has been mundane this has helped pass the last two days haha. I whipped up the cliffs during an extremely boring meeting.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
There's still the matter of finance, George. As soon as banks hear boat, they're out! :D

We didn't build "our house on the hill", so I've got a couple buckets on dimes to throw into the venture .

Wana' paint molds in Havasu ?

beertruck

Reaction score
Have you done business with Joe?

I actually have done business with Joe.
I met him at the Portland poker run. First impression before i met him , he seemed kind of loud. When I was getting ready for the run I needed something for my boat, and he helped me and my daughter out. ( never met him before that) found out he was a great guy, and became a friend on the water. I ordered and built my 35' nordic flame thru him after that. No issues, communicated progress thru the whole process, and would buy from him again in a second. Wish I could say the same thing about t the next guy I bought a boat from.

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Yelp reviews give a better picture of AP Cycle. Some likely friends of his and some real.

Those reviews aren’t helping his credibility at all lol

Ocean goer

Reaction score
I actually have done business with Joe.
I met him at the Portland poker run. First impression before i met him , he seemed kind of loud. When I was getting ready for the run I needed something for my boat, and he helped me and my daughter out. ( never met him before that) found out he was a great guy, and became a friend on the water. I ordered and built my 35' nordic flame thru him after that. No issues, communicated progress thru the whole process, and would buy from him again in a second. Wish I could say the same thing about t the next guy I bought a boat from.

Good for you!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
-You will be subjected to Liquidated damages of $xxxx.xx per day past scheduled completion
:D
Had a guy present a boat builder with a similar contract.
Reputable builder.
As the I's were dotted and T's crossed on the sales contract, and delivery date written the customer whips out his own contract!
$1,000 per day owed to customer past delivery date on the sales contract.

The sales guy, not being his first trip around the block didn't say no.
He said give me a minute.

Comes back with his own contract freshly typed out.
Basicly the same contract, only names reversed.
For every day BEFORE the delivery date the boat is done, the customer owes the shop an extra $1,000:cool:

The customer started to get huffy.
But was reigned in quickly, the extra contract was his idea after all:)

They decided no other contracts were needed beyond the original sales contract.

And was a good thing for the customer!
I was told if the customer signed that contract they would have postponed all other work, and assign every single person in the shop to finish that boat a couple weeks early:cool::cool:
and an extra 14-15K:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.