Rudy on illegal votes

DLC

Reaction score
Anybody watching this....

Crazy fraud!

Interesting to see the same fraud in different areas of the country

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I don't see any way out of this shit that the Dems and their followers have created. Its going to take a war at this point. So much treason and breaking of laws. Disappointed in the Feds as I blame them that we have gotten to this point. The left will come at the citizens with everything they have as this proceeds. Stand up and DO NOT back down. Its for all of us and generations that follow.

This election should be overturned or at least thrown out and redone.

PlanB

Reaction score
I don't see any way out of this shit that the Dems and their followers have created. Its going to take a war at this point. So much treason and breaking of laws. Disappointed in the Feds as I blame them that we have gotten to this point. The left will come at the citizens with everything they have as this proceeds. Stand up and DO NOT back down. Its for all of us and generations that follow.

If this election is not nullified and redone, we are headed into dangerous waters.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If this election is not nullified and redone, we are headed into dangerous waters.

Even if it gets done over we are going to have to hit the streets

I don't want it to happen but the Left will get totally unhinged even more and will have to be forcibly put down.

johnnyC

Reaction score
holy shit the corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Looks like Rudy is bleeding down the side of his face....wtf Hair dye?

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Rudy talked about these scene when he was referencing the poll workers and how far they were standing away lol

RodnJen

Reaction score
Is that his hair dye running down his face?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Rudy on the FBI:
Where have they been for the past 4 years?
Then proceeds to layout corruption by Hillary, Joe, Hunter, Obama, and Brennan.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Thanks for posting your thoughts on this.

I wish I knew this was going to be happening this morning. If anyone finds a replay of the whole thing please post it here.

What did everyone think about what was presented???

Reactions: DLC

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Thanks for posting your thoughts on this.

I wish I knew this was going to be happening this morning. If anyone finds a replay of the whole thing please post it here.

What did everyone think about what was presented???

I thought it was very powerful however not before the court which they explained. They of course will not play their entire hand. They wanted to give an overview with some specifics because the media and tech companies are not covering this.

They did not back down at all. Its was a good presentation.

I don't have a link to the entire conf but someone should have it somewhere.

Fox covered it but I do not believe CNN or MSNBC covered it.....not 100% sure on that.

All that talked were very confident in their allegations.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Rudy talked about these scene when he was referencing the poll workers and how far they were standing away lol

Ha Ha.. 🤣

TeamGreene

Reaction score
The only thing the MSM will report on is the My cousin Vinnie reference and Rudy's hair dye running down the side of his face.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Looks like Rudy is bleeding down the side of his face....wtf Hair dye?

Well, if that press conference room goes above 100 Fahrenheit most of the reporters will be replaced with piles of plastic and fake hair.Everyone of the morons at Fox & cnn have gone under the knife.

Duramax

Reaction score
I have to say it......Rudy doesn't do Trump any favors. With that said, this is crazy. How on earth did we (our government) allow voting machines like this? How is any of this ok? We are in the Twilight Zone.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I have to say it......Rudy doesn't do Trump any favors. With that said, this is crazy. How on earth did we (our government) allow voting machines like this? How is any of this ok? We are in the Twilight Zone.

I hear you about Rudy, but I thought he was better today.

As to why our government allowed those machines................................because both sides are corrupt and want to maintain power and why they are doing everything they can (even if it's right in front of our face) to remove Trump.

If the Judiciary Branch fails to act on all this evidence already given and the evidence they haven't that will come out, Donnie needs to seize power and go jihad on all the treacherous bastards and then hold another election with paper ballots and I.D. only, no mail in ballots.

Our country is rotten to the core currently and you can trace the majority of it back to the faggot Obama. They (RINO's & Dems) made a move on our way of life in 2008 and Trump caught them by surprise in 2016. They were not going to allow it to happen again and if we lay down, we deserve what they dish out.

2020 is our 1776.png

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Was actually in a meeting, then turned on FOX a little late.
Meeting trying to find more ways to throw Grandma and Grandpa out of their house?????????????

Reactions: DLC

lbhsbz

Reaction score

As to why our government allowed those machines................................because both sides are corrupt and want to maintain power and why they are doing everything they can (even if it's right in front of our face) to remove Trump.

If the Judiciary Branch fails to act on all this evidence already given and the evidence they haven't that will come out, Donnie needs to seize power and go jihad on all the treacherous bastards and then hold another election with paper ballots and I.D. only, no mail in ballots.

Our country is rotten to the core currently and you can trace the majority of it back to the faggot Obama. They (RINO's & Dems) made a move on our way of life in 2008 and Trump caught them by surprise in 2016. They were not going to allow it to happen again and if we lay down, we deserve what they dish out.

View attachment 944289
you forgot to pin the stock and use a fin grip.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

View attachment 944289

How would he do this? He would need the military to secure his position. It's not something I would put past him though. A fucking stand has to be made. If he went that far. Honestly I would drive to Washington with everything in my inventory to stand with him.