WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ruh Roh!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Small price to pay.

CE994FB7-EEF9-4139-AF58-DD3EE2FDD943.gif

Swear to God Jenn, yore my favorite stooge!

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
clearly, joe biden is not only without a brain, he has NO SOLE. What an absolute PIECE. OF. SHIT.

wzuber

Reaction score
he walked hunter, hand in hand, in front of the train and left him there to get run over.........what kind of human does that??????

What kind of...FATHER.... does that?

and to think...
@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL
@Bobby V
swing from this guys nuts with clinched teeth & locked jaw.

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
This is the part where they sacrifice the lamb for the cult.

If Hunter goes down.....rest assured Daddy goes down.........this Liberal Coke Headed "Spoiled Brat" Pussy will do whatever it takes to stay out of prison.......including selling his Daddy out in a heartbeat.......unless of course, he is suicide.... ;)
So...I guess you are correct TG.......this lamb will be sacrificed regardless,...... it appears China is NOW calling the shots and has way too much to lose. ;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If Hunter goes down.....rest assured Daddy goes down.........this Liberal Coke Headed "Spoiled Brat" Pussy will do whatever it takes to stay out of prison.......including selling his Daddy out in a heartbeat.......unless of course, he is suicide.... ;)
So...I guess you are correct TG.......this lamb will be sacrificed regardless,...... it appears China is NOW calling the shots and has way too much to lose. ;)

Yeah I don’t think even Daddy can hold off the numerous global entities that now see Hunter as a major liability.
All those bad people from all those Countries really don’t play by our rules...even worse than Hillary, Ococksucker, and the Bidens.
He’d better hope the Bulgarians aren’t involved. They’ll drop that fucker like a bad habit.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think even Daddy can hold off the numerous global entities that now see Hunter as a major liability.
All those bad people from all those Countries really don’t play by our rules...even worse than Hillary, Ococksucker, and the Bidens.
He’d better hope the Bulgarians aren’t involved. They’ll drop that fucker like a bad habit.
No one will go after Hunter. It will all be leverage against the othe pedophile in the family The Big guy.

samsah33

Reaction score
No one will go after Hunter. It will all be leverage against the othe pedophile in the family The Big guy.
Yep, it's all about getting Harris in the WH. Beijing Biden won't make it more than a year before he either is declared incompetent, impeached, or just plain dies, and leaves the US stuck with uber left-wing Harris as the default prez. Between being the puppet in the bait and switch scheme and being compromised by China, I guess Beijing Biden really is The Manchurian Candidate in more ways than one...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yep, it's all about getting Harris in the WH. Beijing Biden won't make it more than a year before he either is declared incompetent, impeached, or just plain dies, and leaves the US stuck with uber left-wing Harris as the default prez. Between being the puppet in the bait and switch scheme and being compromised by China, I guess Beijing Biden really is The Manchurian Candidate in more ways than one...

And their ultimate puppet couldn't make it to the first primary in her own party's primary................................that's how STUPID liberal voters are. 😂