WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rules about Rick Rolling

Topless

Reaction score
These are the rules regarding rick Rolling on PB. (notice the edit?)

Rule Six: Rick Rolling
I don't really see any problem with this, and am guilty of it myself. If it gets out of hand I suppose there will be a rule against it. Please show restraint and make sure that it does not get out of hand. It seems stupid to have to set a rule about this.

That said if the page you send people to executes malicious code you will get a swift kick in the *** and ban. Screwing with peoples computers is not funny unless you are a 12yo script kiddie.

(edit) Please do not post the site that plays the video while bouncing all over the place forcing you to run the window down, and finally stab it to death.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

I don't really see any problem with this, and am guilty of it myself. If it gets out of hand I suppose there will be a rule against it. Please show restraint and make sure that it does not get out of hand. It seems stupid to have to set a rule about this.

That said if the page you send people to executes malicious code you will get a swift kick in the *** and ban. Screwing with peoples computers is not funny unless you are a 12yo script kiddie.

(edit) Please do not post the site that plays the video while bouncing all over the place forcing you to run the window down, and finally stab it to death.

Don't know if I'll never click on your links again Ali.
Ya pulled it off pretty good I must add.
Ya Blindsided Rick Rolled me right in the Nut Sac deluxe.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
:nono

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Topless already on a roll over here. No pun intended. :D

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Ali,
What is the "blizzard" forecast for this years holiday season? :D