WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Running Red Lights....

Taboma

Reaction score
Just imagine, some day they might have cameras installed at intersections to catch them in the act. 🤑

AEA

Reaction score
In my area people in vehicles do whatever they feel like, whenever they want. It’s pretty much like a busy lake day. They come at you from any and all directions.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I've been known to blow a red left turn arrow if the intersection is obviously clear. I'm saving the planet from brake dust and the inefficiency of idling for three minutes when there are no cars coming at all.

With all the technology we have, traffic lights are an example of ancient ideas. They would so much more efficient with proper sensors and not just dumb timers.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I've been known to blow a red left turn arrow if the intersection is obviously clear. I'm saving the planet from brake dust and the inefficiency of idling for three minutes when there are no cars coming at all.

With all the technology we have, traffic lights are an example of ancient ideas. They would so much more efficient with proper sensors and not just dumb timers.

3131038217c93283ef1ae702bf2faff0.jpg

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Sorry did I cut you off?

Left and right hand red arrows are optional more like yield signs btw. ...And those freeway entrance lights... HA those are just for decoration!

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Who can stop when there's a foot of sunshine?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Had one blow by me through a red yesterday. Must've been doing 50-60 in a 30. The stupid part is I was right behind him again 1/4 down the road at the next light. Got nowhere fast.

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
In my area people in vehicles do whatever they feel like, whenever they want. It’s pretty much like a busy lake day. They come at you from any and all directions.
That is for sure, speed by you then pull in front of you to catch the exit, never stop at a intersection to make a right turn, drive at least 20 over the speed limit, they do not merge into the traffic they expect you to make room for them, everyone is on their cell phones, truckers taking up all three lanes on the freeway in morning traffic

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
A little off topic but a question for the folks from Washington state. Did they do away with the free right hand turn? @buck35 don’t you live in that neck of the woods? Or I may be mistaken.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Sorry did I cut you off?

Left and right hand red arrows are optional more like yield signs btw. ...And those freeway entrance lights... HA those are just for decoration!

It’s not always only one asshole running the red either it’s the 5 dip shits following that think just because the asshole in front of them did it they can run it as well.... reminds me of being in New York minus the horn honking lol!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Quite common here in Santa Clarita as well. I too wait about 3-5 seconds before taking off from a green light.

Really? In San Bernardino its the norm. I wait a 5 count after any light turns green or there's a good chance you'll be t-boned by an immigrant without a license (or insurance).

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I love the ones who are constantly inching forward on the red, are across the cross walk before the light changes and when it does change, they seem to have nodded off, or lost interest and just sit there. 😖
They had to make a very important Facebook post.🙄

nuckingfuts

Reaction score
Does it have to be posted or are all right stop signs free?
Has to be a stop light and you need to stop first like a stop sign. You can't just go through a stop sign without stopping first for a right turn. Hope that makes sense.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Has to be a stop light and you need to stop first like a stop sign. You can't just go through a stop sign without stopping first for a right turn. Hope that makes sense.
Maybe things changed I don’t know, or I’ve been running stop signs for the last 30 years up there. LOL
I thought the free right turn signs meant you could roll on through as long as there was no conflicting traffic.😊

nuckingfuts

Reaction score
Does it have to be posted or are all right stop signs free?

nuckingfuts

Reaction score
Maybe things changed I don’t know, or I’ve been running stop signs for the last 30 years up there. LOL
I thought the free right turn signs meant you could roll on through as long as there was no conflicting traffic.😊
Sorry for the double post, damn fat fingers. Lived there since 79 and thats the first time I have heard of rolling fight turn at a stop sign.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Was sitting out back the other night...mother in law was in town (she's getting tolerable) and heard a big ass BNAG....she asked if gunshot or ?....this is long beach....gunshots always...this sounded different. Some fucktard knee grow figured the red light didn't apply to them because it was put up by a white person and t-boned a cop car. LOL.

Tank

Reaction score
Right angle collisions from blowing reds and stop signs are no joke. Torn aorta and you bleed out internally. Doesn’t even have to be high speeds. Surreal to be talking to someone in a daze after a right angle collision and get out of a car and go sit down and 2 minutes later fall over dead.

always clear intersections left right left. Watch the left as you pull out into intersections. The immediate threat is coming from your left. It’s the one that’s gonna center punch you and kill you.

mobldj

Reaction score
hope you red light violaters get a big fucking juicy ticket.dont cry or bitch when you do.breakdown of common sense.bet you pass illegally on rice road to.

buck35

Reaction score
A little off topic but a question for the folks from Washington state. Did they do away with the free right hand turn? @buck35 don’t you live in that neck of the woods? Or I may be mistaken.
Seems to have been answered but free right is stop check and go if all clear.

You can also take a risky left into my driveway off hwy 28 .....if westbound.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Seems to have been answered but free right is stop check and go if all clear.

You can also take a risky left into my driveway off hwy 28 .....if westbound.
I don’t get up into your neck of the woods much anymore, too cold in the winter time. Stick to the Portland/Seattle area.🙄😊

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Sorry did I cut you off?

Freeway on ramp signals are condoned street racing. Those are the best invention on the planet. The staggered ones are a cruel joke.

Buddies dad used to do the programming on em and I had him set my home on ramp to flash red yellow green. Most of the people who got on the freeway at about the same time as me got it.

checkrd past

Reaction score
here's my deal, when these dipshits decide to stop at ared light,it's their time to go on the phone and mine job to let them know know its green again with a honk

mobldj

Reaction score
here's my deal, when these dipshits decide to stop at ared light,it's their time to go on the phone and mine job to let them know know its green again with a honk
nothing wrong with that.

73mandella

Reaction score
The good thing is that they usually slow to about 20 mph at a red light before they make a right turn!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Headed to the SFV today to go spend sometime with my Dad. He lives in North Hills near Sepulveda and Lassen. He said he needed to go get some food supplies from Walmart. I told him I would take him and we went to the Walmart Food Market on Van Nuys and Nordhoff. Quite a few red light runners out in that area.

guest hs

Reaction score
I have been seeing it here in Havasu lately on the weekends usually California plates

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I have been seeing it here in Havasu lately on the weekends usually California plates
Hey wait a minute, have you lived here long enough to start bitching about Californians yet?😂😂😂

guest hs

Reaction score
Hey wait a minute, have you lived here long enough to start bitching about Californians yet?😂😂😂
Lived close enough being in Vegas owned property here in Havasu since 99 and been coming here since 71 so I would say yes.