WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rush tickets???

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
I know it's very last minute but I'm looking for 2 tickets for tomorrow night at the forum. Thought I'd try here before the scalpers.

Rush is very important to my GF and being there tomorrow might just make her year.

Thanks.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I know it's very last minute but I'm looking for 2 tickets for tomorrow night at the forum. Thought I'd try here before the scalpers.

Rush is very important to my GF and being there tomorrow might just make her year.

Thanks.

Know how I know you're full of shit? Girls don't like Rush. :lmao :lmao Great video but my point is made at 1:25. By the way I am a life long Rush fanatic.

[video=youtube;iq3yjfoorsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq3yjfoorsU[/video]

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
Know how I know you're full of shit? Girls don't like Rush. :lmao :lmao Great video but my point is made at 1:25. By the way I am a life long Rush fanatic.

My GF's twin brothers (RIP) ashes are stored in a Rush tin box. To say that Rush is important for her and her family is a slight understatement. Funny & not funny at the same time.

Turns out I had 2 shows cancel and I happen to be able to go with her if I can find tickets.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
My GF's twin brothers (RIP) ashes are stored in a Rush tin box. To say that Rush is important for her and her family is a slight understatement. Funny & not funny at the same time.

Turns out I had 2 shows cancel and I happen to be able to go with her if I can find tickets.

Sorry man, I had no idea. I see why it is important to her.