WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Russia and Ukraine

HotRod82

Reaction score
I would normally just chalk up this latest round of "tension" over Ukraine to typical political theatre, but with this completely inept administration, I'm a bit concerned we could actually be in a shooting war with Russia. I realize they are using this as a distraction from all the other Biden failures this week, but shit could get real in a hurry.
Biden has ordered the families of US citizens to evacuate on Monday.
Both France and Germany have refused meetings with Blinkin, AND have blocked NATO weapon shipments to Ukraine.
US Army has shipped "lethal" weapons to Ukraine.

I hope these war mongering shitbags know what they are doing.

4Waters

Reaction score
Screenshot_20220121-183636_CloutHub.jpg

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Just heard we are pulling people out of the Ukraine Embassy.

spectras only

Reaction score
And democrats were screaming Trump will get the US in war.:p

Some 90 tonnes of US "lethal aid" has arrived in Ukraine, amid tensions over Russia's troop build-up on the border.

_122943874_fjq_dpqx0aayitl.jpg

Putin will play by his own rule, bank on it.
Russia has seized Ukrainian territory before, annexing the Crimean peninsula in 2014. Since then, some 14,000 people have been killed and at least two million fled their homes because of fighting between the Ukrainian army and Russian-backed rebels. A fragile peace agreement was made in 2015.

Last edited:

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
That Blinkin Joker is a non-trustworhy scumbag, he's bad news through and through.
If anyone's gonna get us in a mess it's that piece of shit.

BTW . . . Has anyone ever noticed the similarities between him and Henry Silva in the Steven Segall movie 'Above the Law'????
download.jpg

images.jpg

spectras only

Reaction score
Putin dug his heels into this one and Biden will just be a spectator. No way Biden or anyone in his clown group has the means of interfere, other than spend more money and equipment to waste US taxpayers fund.

Backlash

Reaction score
This senile bastard can't remember how to tie his damn shoes. And now he's making these types of decisions, while we have other more important issues we should deal with closer to home.... WAFJ! 🤬

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
It’s all a Dog & Pony Show to take away attention from the multiple failures of the Biden Administration. Last week in his press conference Brandon basically told Russia to go ahead into Ukraine - we’re not going to do anything. This is just an effort to save face within his own party. He’s not going to actually do anything except a little Sabre Rattling. Remember this is the same administration that just 4 months ago had their tail between their legs while they fled out of Afghanistan before even telling our own citizens or allies. Is it any surprise now that these countries aren’t going to get involved with the USA again? He’s really fucked things up now!!! We’re on our own. If he’s stoopid enough to get us it a war it’s going to be Ugly AF!!!

4Waters

Reaction score
It’s all a Dog & Pony Show to take away attention from the multiple failures of the Biden Administration. Last week in his press conference Brandon basically told Russia to go ahead into Ukraine - we’re not going to do anything. This is just an effort to save face within his own party. He’s not going to actually do anything except a little Sabre Rattling. Remember this is the same administration that just 4 months ago had their tail between their legs while they fled out of Afghanistan before even telling our own citizens or allies. Is it any surprise now that these countries aren’t going to get involved with the USA again? He’s really fucked things up now!!! We’re on our own. If he’s stoopid enough to get us it a war it’s going to be Ugly AF!!!
This is just another failure

thetub

Reaction score
" more importantly whats the best way to pick winners and losers and benefit financially from it as a true conservative would " - 529.5Rl

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Germany can't afford to piss off Putin or he'll cut their gas off in the middle of winter. France can be a little more tough on Vlad since they have nuclear energy and don't rely on Russian gas.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
And democrats were screaming Trump will get the US in war.:p

Some 90 tonnes of US "lethal aid" has arrived in Ukraine, amid tensions over Russia's troop build-up on the border.

_122943874_fjq_dpqx0aayitl.jpg

Putin will play by his own rule, bank on it.
Russia has seized Ukrainian territory before, annexing the Crimean peninsula in 2014. Since then, some 14,000 people have been killed and at least two million fled their homes because of fighting between the Ukrainian army and Russian-backed rebels. A fragile peace agreement was made in 2015.

Putin is sitting back with his Feet on the Desk, smiling while Smoking a fine cigar, as it is Not if he Invades, but when. There's nothing stopping him, certainly Not "brandon":confused:

Putin is used to the "Line In The Sand" B.S. he heard it many times from "Oblamer" he just informed him to F.O. and get out of my Way.:oops:

Sandlord

Reaction score
It looks like we have 2 choices here.

1) bad choice: do nothing and watch Russia kill some people and take Ukraine

2) worse choice: defend Ukraine and watch Russia kill Americans and others and take Ukraine.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
It looks like we have 2 choices here.

1) bad choice: do nothing and watch Russia kill some people and take Ukraine

2) worse choice: defend Ukraine and watch Russia kill Americans and others and take Ukraine.

WHAT Would President Trump do?

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I'm a dumb-ass when it comes to politics (and most everything else) . . . but I called all this about 8 months ago . . . . as soon as the novelty of the China-Bug has ran it's course & people were reached, there would be a need for another 'distraction' and I predicted a military involvement in a foreign country. Straight out of their playbook. And as far as Putin goes . . . that fucker has been licking his chops & laughing his ass off since the day Brandon stole the job. Even if shit doesn't go down, I see a continued bad party ahead.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I have always believed, that no matter if it is a Sports Team, The Military, Or The Country, The Morale, Attitude and Feelings are so very important and I'm seeing The American public at a very Low Point where the Country is Now and where we are Headed.🤔

spectras only

Reaction score
WHAT Would President Trump do?
Nothing, just like Biden will do squat. Russia owned Crimea before, so they feel it belongs to them;). They gave it to Ukraine and now they wanted back, Indian givers , lol. If anyone, it should be the Turks claiming the Crimea, they lost in a war with Russia.
At least, you guys paid the czar of Russia hard cold cash for Alaska, albeit wasn't much money, so you scored bigtime on that one.:D

Sorry about the term , Indian giver, not PC in present time;)

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Nothing, just like Biden will do squat. Russia owned Crimea before, so they feel it belongs to them;). They gave it to Ukraine and now they wanted back, Indian givers , lol. If anyone, it should be the Turks claiming the Crimea, they lost in a war with Russia.
At least, you guys paid the czar of Russia hard cold cash for Alaska, albeit wasn't much money, so you scored bigtime on that one.:D

Sorry about the term , Indian giver, not PC in present time;)

Trump, would do Nothing?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Hahahaha…🤣🤣🤣…faggotassrino partners. Hahahahahahha

I know, I know, it’s true. Just so funny to me 🤣