WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Russia and Ukraine

530RL

Reaction score

NBC Reporter Goes To Crimea, Shocks Viewers By Telling The Truth

teaser image
"Not long ago, these were denounced as Putin talking points."

THU MAR 2, AT 7:12 AM

"It is a very, very dangerous standoff.. it's hard to see how you reach a negotiation over that. There's military absolutely everywhere, it is a military town," he continued, before saying...

"When for example Victoria Nuland talks about that at the very least we [the US] want Crimea to be demilitarized, I find myself standing there and wondering, how on earth does that happen?"

Many Southern Californians are pro-Mexico as you can tell from all the Mexican flags being flown and the historical significance of possession prior to the Mexican American war.

Consistent with your position supporting the Russian annexation of Crimea due to pro-Russian sentiment, would you be equally supportive of allowing Mexico to "annex" Southern California given the pro-Mexico sentiment there? 🤔

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Many Southern Californians are pro-Mexico as you can tell from all the Mexican flags being flown and the historical significance of possession prior to the Mexican American war.

Consistent with your position supporting the Russian annexation of Crimea due to pro-Russian sentiment, would you be equally supportive of allowing Mexico to "annex" Southern California given the pro-Mexico sentiment there? 🤔

The ratio of support for Mexico is nowhere near the ratio of support for Russia in Crimea, but it was a nice try. 👍

530RL

Reaction score
The ratio of support for Mexico is nowhere near the ratio of support for Russia in Crimea, but it was a nice try. 👍
LOL

Must be shocking to some that after the Russian invaders spent nine years executing, looting, burning, raping, and taking the property and businesses of those who would not bow on bended knee to them, that there are very few left alive or who have not fled who would speak ill of the Russian invaders to a foreign journalist undertaking public interviews with Russian handlers standing around.

Must be perplexingly hard to figure out? 🤔🤔🤔

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LOL

Must be shocking to some that after the Russian invaders spent nine years executing, looting, burning, raping, and taking the property and businesses of those who would not bow on bended knee to them, that there are very few left alive or who have not fled who would speak ill of the Russian invaders to a foreign journalist undertaking public interviews with Russian handlers standing around.

Now do the Native American Indians you two-faced lying fraud......................🤣

530 pinata.png

lil warmonger upset he can't rid the world of the man that gives the big F U to the global-homo faggots? 😆

530RL

Reaction score
Now do the Native American Indians you two-faced lying fraud......................🤣

View attachment 1205293

lil warmonger upset he can't rid the world of the man that gives the big F U to the global-homo faggots? 😆
LOL

When backed into a corner with ration and logic, you have a fairly typical response.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LOL

When backed into a corner with ration and logic, you have a fairly typical response.

Not backed in a corner at all boy, but I led you into one...........because yore soooooo easy!!! 🤣

Do the Indians clown.............................

Find those balls you like to talk about.

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

Sandlord

Reaction score
LOL

Selective memory.
now go back to 2014 when the EU (and CIA) backed forces, in a bloody coup, threw out the Russian backed president.
Its like saying, They’re trying to steal all the stuff we stole.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Now why would the CIA do that?
Pretty sure that was the Ukrainians in the Polish office that added the two Americans. After it got to be big news yesterday, I believe their names were pulled down...probably by the American division.

Watched the Russian interview with the American that defected from the Ukraine side. Weird, southern accent, and a commie. Said he was pretty much outed as a whistle blower, and had to run. He said traitors would get beat or go to prison, but tell anyone about the corruption or war crimes would be a bullet. He said people just disappear. I can't say I'm a fan of his, but a different point of view, that's for sure.

530RL

Reaction score
Selective memory.
now go back to 2014 when the EU (and CIA) backed forces, in a bloody coup, threw out the Russian backed president.
Its like saying, They’re trying to steal all the stuff we stole.
I remain perplexed that people believe this narrative.

It's like chinese ballots made of bamboo in Arizona, or dominion machines changing votes from one candidate to another despite hand counts affirming the result of the machines.

I guess there really is no solution when people can't agree on basic historical facts.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

It's like chinese ballots made of bamboo in Arizona, or dominion machines changing votes from one candidate to another despite hand counts affirming the result of the machines.

I guess there really is no solution when people can't agree on basic historical facts.

Do the Indians now fraud........................

LMAO 70's show .gif

Sandlord

Reaction score

I believe you need more research. Its all clearly documented.
I was all for the removal of the Yanukovych at the time.
I also understand the He and Putin think they need to get Ukraine back.

but its easy to see why you take this position.
Jeff Flake tried to save the GOP from Donald Trump. He’s now one of the lead U.S. diplomats trying to save Ukraine from Vladimir Putin. .

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Pretty sure that was the Ukrainians in the Polish office that added the two Americans. After it got to be big news yesterday, I believe their names were pulled down...probably by the American division.

Watched the Russian interview with the American that defected from the Ukraine side. Weird, southern accent, and a commie. Said he was pretty much outed as a whistle blower, and had to run. He said traitors would get beat or go to prison, but tell anyone about the corruption or war crimes would be a bullet. He said people just disappear. I can't say I'm a fan of his, but a different point of view, that's for sure.

It's an absolute cluster fuck over there and why we're sending billions is EXACTLY why our nation is lost due to the corrupt fucks that occupy Congress, the White House and the damn near every three letter agency out there.

Until people in government end up in Leavenworth for life or hanging by a rope, this nation has no chance.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Oddly enough, all the fatalities were those opposed to the government ties to the west.
I won't say who funded it, most know. "Historical fact" is a term tossed around a lot...like CRT in schools.
The "truth" is what they say it is.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

wait, what? are you saying you are one of those "at this exact point in history, time starts" type of yahoos? time started when time started, dont give excuses becuase someone lost a war and hence lost some land.

E Pluribis Unum. Out of many, one. People that came from Mexico, legally, are totally welcome. But once they are part of one, they ditch the mexico flag. For fucks sake.

God Dam, you are consistent alright. Consistently stupid.

Clown Car Donunt

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Bakhmut "Practically Surrounded" As Wagner Chief Urges Zelensky Surrender His Forces 'To Save Lives'

teaser image
All main bridges have been blown up...

FRI MAR 3, AT 8:05 AM

Send moor money!!!!!!!!
Over the past week, been a bunch of social media posts of troops being pulled back. It seems they've been pulling back their enlisted soldiers, and leaving the drafted ones to slow the progress. Sad deal for those left to fight. They've posted videos claiming that their CO'S left them.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Over the past week, been a bunch of social media posts of troops being pulled back. It seems they've been pulling back their enlisted soldiers, and leaving the drafted ones to slow the progress. Sad deal for those left to fight. They've posted videos claiming that their CO'S left them.

The warmongers couldn't care less, pure fucking scum.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The warmongers couldn't care less, pure fucking scum.
"Scum" doesn't really bother me. Evil? Now that bothers me. Any idiot can take a life, we see it almost every day in the big cities. It takes a lot more effort to save a life. Sometimes we see those paths cross, and soldiers have to live with the actions.

Evil though, it lives in the hearts and minds of those who's hands appear clean. Their clothes are fresh each day, and beautiful homes. "Evil" is the only way to describe those knowingly sending men to their deaths, without the tools of knowledge to survive. "Evil" is someone so greedy that they feel no remorse.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Russia is guilty of war crimes for maiming and killing innocent civilians over the last year, but Ukraine is not guilty for the 50,000 casualties that Kiev was responsible for from, while they shelled and attacked the Donbas from 2014 to 2022

Consistency is the hobgoblin of something something something.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Russia is guilty of war crimes for maiming and killing innocent civilians over the last year, but Ukraine is not guilty for the 50,000 casualties that Kiev was responsible for from, while they shelled and attacked the Donbas from 2014 to 2022

Consistency is the hobgoblin of something something something.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe they consider it to be "friendly fire" because it was they considered it their own country?

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score
Offenbecker, who is fighting in Ukraine's International Legion comprised of foreign soldiers, told ABC News that when a Ukrainian soldier fights on the frontlines in Bakhmut, their life expectancy is only around four hours.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The proxy war in Ukraine: Ukraine + USA vs Russia + China

“A Russian military that’s fueled by or aided by a Chinese infusion of weapons and platforms is more lethal militarily and more capable,” a senior administration official said. “That’s not going to be good for the people of Ukraine.”

530RL

Reaction score
Snip…….."Evil" is the only way to describe those knowingly sending men to their deaths, without the tools of knowledge to survive. "Evil" is someone so greedy that they feel no remorse. Snip…….

Given it was Russia that illegally invaded the sovereign nation of Ukraine starting in 2014 and expanded that invasion in 2020, isn’t your point above the exact reason why the US and those in the West who value liberty and freedom should continue to fund Ukraines defense of its territory?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Given it was Russia that illegally invaded the sovereign nation of Ukraine starting in 2014 and expanded that invasion in 2020, isn’t your point above the exact reason why the US and those in the West who value liberty and freedom should continue to fund Ukraines defense of its territory?

Always trying to defend yoreself.........😆

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Given it was our own government who funded the Maidon to install a US friendly puppet, should that not fall under illegal actions? Since it is currently shells and missiles from our stockpiles landing daily on Donetske residential buildings, aren't we partly to blame? By the way, Donetske has been under shelling since 2014, when the US puppet government started to attack the states that wanted to leave Ukraine...the Russian speaking states.

As an old fart, cheer on the war. You won't be around for all the time it will take for recovery. Recovery will all depend on if someone pushes the button. Sadly, with China and Russia teaming up, we are not going to fare well. We've outsourced a vast majority of our manufacturing to a country that has strong relations with the country we are essentially provoking. We have depleted much of our armament, but that's fine...we paid for new stuff to be made already. The orders should be completed in 5-10 years. Both of our major opponents know this. Other countries are playing chess, and our government is chewing on checkers, and drooling over the money they can pocket.

530RL

Reaction score
Given it was our own government who funded the Maidon to install a US friendly puppet, should that not fall under illegal actions? Since it is currently shells and missiles from our stockpiles landing daily on Donetske residential buildings, aren't we partly to blame? By the way, Donetske has been under shelling since 2014, when the US puppet government started to attack the states that wanted to leave Ukraine...the Russian speaking states.

As an old fart, cheer on the war. You won't be around for all the time it will take for recovery. Recovery will all depend on if someone pushes the button. Sadly, with China and Russia teaming up, we are not going to fare well. We've outsourced a vast majority of our manufacturing to a country that has strong relations with the country we are essentially provoking. We have depleted much of our armament, but that's fine...we paid for new stuff to be made already. The orders should be completed in 5-10 years. Both of our major opponents know this. Other countries are playing chess, and our government is chewing on checkers, and drooling over the money they can pocket.
Just to understand, your policy if in charge would be to allow Russia to annex all that it wishes where ever and how ever it wishes.

Stand by and let them do as they please?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just to understand, your policy if in charge would be to allow Russia to annex all that it wishes where ever and how ever it wishes.

The policy is if you want to continue your color revolutions around the world......Vlad said you faggots can fuck off.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

My option would be to let civil wars happen if they are going to...not start them and back a side most useful.

Pretty odd how you completely ignore the involvement of the US in starting this shit show. You ignore the fact that NATO has actually admitted that they had no intentions of holding up their side of the peace deal. I understand you are anti-Russian. The problem is, I know you are not a stupid man. I may disagree with some of your thinking, but I've never thought you a fool. Facts, as agreed upon by the US, NATO and Russia, are pretty much showing this started many years ago. The 2014 fighting is the year most remember, due to the initial bloodshed, but this go around was off and running in the 90's. Things have actually been tense between different ethnic groups for more than a century. Of course, anyone that knows any European history, knows that Ukraine was just another powder keg, Like the middle eastern countries previous. Ukraine is a tool for the war machine, Like Afghanistan in the 70's, a way to test Russian readiness and ability by funding the people fighting them. Of course, 20 years later those same people we trained and sent to die, were now pointing those weapons at us. They didn't forget.

We have no business there. Russia isn't rolling through borders, and hasn't made threats there of. Even members of the governments in Poland, Moldova and others have stated they have no fear of that. The threat of communism here is brought to us from people much closer than Putin.

Sandlord

Reaction score
The proxy war in Ukraine: Ukraine + USA vs Russia + China

“A Russian military that’s fueled by or aided by a Chinese infusion of weapons and platforms is more lethal militarily and more capable,” a senior administration official said. “That’s not going to be good for the people of Ukraine.”

Thats going to put old Joe in a quandary.
He’ll be supporting both sides.
Which will he choose?

530RL

Reaction score
My option would be to let civil wars happen if they are going to...not start them and back a side most useful.

Pretty odd how you completely ignore the involvement of the US in starting this shit show. You ignore the fact that NATO has actually admitted that they had no intentions of holding up their side of the peace deal. I understand you are anti-Russian. The problem is, I know you are not a stupid man. I may disagree with some of your thinking, but I've never thought you a fool. Facts, as agreed upon by the US, NATO and Russia, are pretty much showing this started many years ago. The 2014 fighting is the year most remember, due to the initial bloodshed, but this go around was off and running in the 90's. Things have actually been tense between different ethnic groups for more than a century. Of course, anyone that knows any European history, knows that Ukraine was just another powder keg, Like the middle eastern countries previous. Ukraine is a tool for the war machine, Like Afghanistan in the 70's, a way to test Russian readiness and ability by funding the people fighting them. Of course, 20 years later those same people we trained and sent to die, were now pointing those weapons at us. They didn't forget.

We have no business there. Russia isn't rolling through borders, and hasn't made threats there of. Even members of the governments in Poland, Moldova and others have stated they have no fear of that. The threat of communism here is brought to us from people much closer than Putin.

I understand your position. Let’s chat about it objectively.

So your American policy if you were in charge in 22 is to let Vlad invade Ukraine with its 300,000 troops and 2,000 tanks, 1,000 APC’s and untold numbers of artillery and other lethal munitions. I think we would agree there would be limited resistance due to lack of munitions in Ukraine as we and other NATO members are not supplying them. Vlad mops up pretty quick. There will be some pockets of resistance but I think that is an outcome we would agree upon.

You as the America leader now have 300,000 troops and countless pieces of battle equipment amassed on the borders of 5 NATO members. You have no idea what Vlad will do but you do have an obligation under Article 5 to defend NATO as if it is the US homeland.

Those in Ukraine who pledge to support Russia are clearly fine. The others, those who believe in their former homeland, well we know what happens to them. C’est la vie.

Now that Russia has rolled over Ukraine, how many US troops do you call up in the Guard to deploy to these NATO member countries in the event Putin actually follows through on his speeches to rebuild the great Soviet Union. How much equipment do you move to these countries. How many active battalions do you move to help defend the thousands of miles of NATO borders with Russia now. How many Navy assets do you move into the Black Sea to now insure free access to international waters by NATO allies?

Or do you stick to the position that Russia has made no threats and there is no reason to improve NATO defenses in those countries who border an former internationally recognized county that Russia just invaded, destroyed and ended? That sending troops to defend Article 5 will just provoke Russia and sending troops as a sign of strength is just a provokation?

And lastly, if the policy of the US under your leadership would be to simply let Russia roll through Ukraine, that it is not our business, not our problem or concern. It would naturally follow that your position with respect to Taiwan would be consistent. Let China invade Taiwan and take it. Those who support China live, those who do not deserve a traitors death? C’est la vie?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Recent history has shown that Putin would not be fuckin with us if we had strong leadership in the Oval Office....elections have consequences. :cool:

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I understand your position. Let’s chat about it objectively.

So your American policy if you were in charge in 22 is to let Vlad invade Ukraine with its 300,000 troops and 2,000 tanks, 1,000 APC’s and untold numbers of artillery and other lethal munitions. I think we would agree there would be limited resistance due to lack of munitions in Ukraine as we and other NATO members are not supplying them. Vlad mops up pretty quick. There will be some pockets of resistance but I think that is an outcome we would agree upon.

You as the America leader now have 300,000 troops and countless pieces of battle equipment amassed on the borders of 5 NATO members. You have no idea what Vlad will do but you do have an obligation under Article 5 to defend NATO as if it is the US homeland.

Those in Ukraine who pledge to support Russia are clearly fine. The others, those who believe in their former homeland, well we know what happens to them. C’est la vie.

Now that Russia has rolled over Ukraine, how many US troops do you call up in the Guard to deploy to these NATO member countries in the event Putin actually follows through on his speeches to rebuild the great Soviet Union. How much equipment do you move to these countries. How many active battalions do you move to help defend the thousands of miles of NATO borders with Russia now. How many Navy assets do you move into the Black Sea to now insure free access to international waters by NATO allies?

Or do you stick to the position that Russia has made no threats and there is no reason to improve NATO defenses in those countries who border an former internationally recognized county that Russia just invaded, destroyed and ended? That sending troops to defend Article 5 will just provoke Russia and sending troops as a sign of strength is just a provokation?

And lastly, if the policy of the US under your leadership would be to simply let Russia roll through Ukraine, that it is not our business, not our problem or concern. It would naturally follow that your position with respect to Taiwan would be consistent. Let China invade Taiwan and take it. Those who support China live, those who do not deserve a traitors death? C’est la vie?
If I were "King" so to speak, My policy would have been to stand aside, and watch Eastern and Western Ukraine sort things out on their own, or offer to help with a peaceful resolution. Putin would not have sent the initial force in if it weren't for the increased violence that took place just over a year ago. He hadn't made much move to help the Russian speaking population for the previous 8 years. He had sent small arms I assume, but no mass mobilization. Honestly, he seemed relatively content to watch from afar.
Notice: I am not placing blame on our current administration. This started a long time ago. I don't know for sure who approved, and initiated the increased shelling in Donetske or the increased atrocities across the countryside and Mariupol. It did most definitely occur though.

As for Article 5, NATO is a bloated beurocracy that seems more intent on fighting wars than stopping them. Maybe they feel the need to justify their existence. There are currently relatively large protests taking place at our (US) embassies world wide. At Ramstien AFB, there was a large one at the front gates. This is not winning over the majority of the citizens who live in NATO countries. As a whole, the US military has more soldiers stationed abroad than any other country.

Are we the world's peacekeepers? Not hardly. Even JFK saw that not every country needs an American solution...of course he was killed not long after saying that. Of course, some feel it was the unskilled commie with a rifle from Ace Hardware that took him.

I wouldn't make a good President, not for the war machine. We have enough problems at home, we needn't seek out new ones a half a world away. I'd be gone quicker than Kennedy.

530RL

Reaction score
If I were "King" so to speak, My policy would have been to stand aside, and watch Eastern and Western Ukraine sort things out on their own, or offer to help with a peaceful resolution. Putin would not have sent the initial force in if it weren't for the increased violence that took place just over a year ago. He hadn't made much move to help the Russian speaking population for the previous 8 years. He had sent small arms I assume, but no mass mobilization. Honestly, he seemed relatively content to watch from afar.
Notice: I am not placing blame on our current administration. This started a long time ago. I don't know for sure who approved, and initiated the increased shelling in Donetske or the increased atrocities across the countryside and Mariupol. It did most definitely occur though.

As for Article 5, NATO is a bloated beurocracy that seems more intent on fighting wars than stopping them. Maybe they feel the need to justify their existence. There are currently relatively large protests taking place at our (US) embassies world wide. At Ramstien AFB, there was a large one at the front gates. This is not winning over the majority of the citizens who live in NATO countries. As a whole, the US military has more soldiers stationed abroad than any other country.

Are we the world's peacekeepers? Not hardly. Even JFK saw that not every country needs an American solution...of course he was killed not long after saying that. Of course, some feel it was the unskilled commie with a rifle from Ace Hardware that took him.

I wouldn't make a good President, not for the war machine. We have enough problems at home, we needn't seek out new ones a half a world away. I'd be gone quicker than Kennedy.
I was trying to get you to consider where we were in March and April of 21 when Russia began amassing troops and equipment against Ukraine? That was two years ago, not one year ago.

We can’t change what happened, Troops were being amassed. He was clearly going in and made his intent clear he was going all the way in.

Those were the cards that were dealt and are now having to be dealt with. There were only two plays then, let Russia blitzkrieg, or arm Ukraine? I accept people think arming Ukraine was wrong and allowing Russia to roll Ukraine over was the better choice.

I’m just curious what they would then do with 300,000 Russian troops on the border of 5 NATO allies. What was their move then? What was their move if Russia did go past Ukraine? And how is the strategy of giving Ukraine to Russia less risky/costly given our NATO obligations than arming Ukraine?

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I was trying to get you to consider where we were in March and April of 21 when Russia began amassing troops and equipment against Ukraine? That was two years ago, not one year ago.

We can’t change what happened, Troops were being amassed. He was clearly going in and made his intent clear he was going all the way in.

Those were the cards that were dealt and are now having to be dealt with. There were only two plays then, let Russia blitzkrieg, or arm Ukraine? I accept people think arming Ukraine was wrong and allowing Russia to roll Ukraine over was the better choice.

I’m just curious what they would then do with 300,000 Russian troops on the border of 5 NATO allies. What was their move then? What was their move if Russia did go past Ukraine? And how is the strategy of giving Ukraine to Russia less risky/costly given our NATO obligations than arming Ukraine?

Deflect much???
Why were there 3k Russian troops on the border of 5 Nato Allies?

Putin had a treaty.
One side flushed said treaty in toilet.
Personally, it would not have taken me this long to bring this conflict to where it is now.

530RL

Reaction score
Deflect much???
Why were there 3k Russian troops on the border of 5 Nato Allies?

Putin had a treaty.
One side flushed said treaty in toilet.
Personally, it would not have taken me this long to bring this conflict to where it is now.
Please post a copy of this treaty?